over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anxiety Stress

There are diferent types of Anxiety. I understand that drugs are not good and stuff, but for GAD there is no really other option if you want to live a good quality life. I would never want to go back to 2003 and feel the same as i was, that sucked. Pshycologist and therapies helped to some point, but if chemical imbalance is too advanced and went too long begfore seeking help, SSRI's are the only thing that will really make you feel good.
I have been battling this for 16 years. Natural things will not work for advanced GAD, i tried. Also it can be dangerous to take in combination with SSRI.
My mom has GAD, so it runs in my family :)

PROVE that chemical imbalance:lightbulb:

while i agree with what you said above, i also understand a fucked up head, and the idea that drugs really do solve problems.

i go through this in my head all the time.
frustrated with always having to live taking something.
my somethings arent little either, so i feel you one the idea of a lil pill for a fix.

seems the choices for best living come down to drugs, drugs, drugs? or more drugs. lol or "supplements" but when using in serious cases like this its just another word for.....lol

good luck bud
:star-w:rs

Any idea of how the SR9009 (Oil based) should be researched as far as dosing?
In a research protocol, starting at 5mg SubQ 2x daily working up as needed to about 10mg should be a good dose for anxiety purposes.

Ive been on xanax for over 8 yrs or more for anxiety, only take a small amount

But i also start getting trmors and headaches and tightness when the anxiety hits

I cant even lift much anymore because that also causes some weird anxiety when flexing and getting a pump, cant even remember the last time i got a pump because anxiety had a full body effect on me

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

My wife uses Prozac and that works well for her, no big sides that I know of.

I agree some cognitive theory maybe useful, you dont know until you try.

Also check out buspar if you havent already. It's a good alternative adjunct therapy with your paxil to treat GAD. I'd avoid benzos all together.

Also check out buspar if you havent already. It's a good alternative adjunct therapy with your paxil to treat GAD. I'd avoid benzos all together.

As far as buspar, do you would you use it daily or sporadically (as needed)?

colonopin is a life saving drug for me. I recently had BAD anxiety. lasted for 3-4 days and was debilitating. I eventually couldn't function.

I realized I had let myself get there tho. but when an attack comes the colonopin does WONDERS
-F2S

Buspar has to be take daily, 2-3 times per day.

-psych nurse 5 years, finishing masters in APrN mental health-

Lexapro, low dose Effexor (75-100mg), all good for anxiety. Have a benzo for panic attacks. No good will come from white knuckling through an attack. Think of it as your last resort grenade if deep breathing and meditation fails. I use my Xanax maybe 2x a week

Supporting meds

Magnesium glycinate
Theanine
Curcumin-for inflammation
Vitamin D~ however much you need for levels to be optimal range..4000iu daily probably a good place to start

Last edited:
I believe meds can be used to assist with you breaking new barriers. Don't let "internet doctors" tell you not to use meds or how "dangerous" they are. Anyone can be anyone on the internet, especially folks that smoke huge amounts of dope trying to "educate" others. anyone that says "chemical imbalance isnt real, doesn't have a damn clue and needs to go back to smoking their joint while reading more conspiracy theories.

I deal with anxiety and I used to have extremely bad panic attacks to the point of when I was young, I would have a black out if the anxiety got to bad from me having to perform in front of people.

In my experience, cognitive behavioral therapy mixed with the proper medication (it has to be the right meds for YOU. Just because paxil worked for xyz, doesn't mean it's the right drug for you), along with meditation is what worked for me.

It also lowered my BP as well. In my profession, I speak over the phone, on webinars and in person with people that are very high ranks in their company. 15 years ago I wouldn't even have imagined that I would beat the anxiety to have this job.

My advice, never give up, you have so many new experiences to enjoy once you beat it. Good luck!

I remember as a kid in school I was terrified of getting up in front of class and giving a presentation/speech. In high school my mother made me take speech class and it was great for me. Like you guys said, exposure is what you need. I had to give speeches all year long and couldn't get out of it because it was my grade. I did well and even joined the speech team and did contests. What was once a fear I turned around and made it fun. It can be done. As an adult I went on to teach high school chem and bio, so I was up in front of the class all day long!

Same here. When we had assignments where we were called up front to give a speech I was petrified. Even playing baseball. I'm left handed and only position was to play first base or outfield. Hated outfield because felt more alone and in the spot light if the ball was to be hit my way and fear of missing it. would stand out there praying God don't let him hit that ball over here. Crazy..

Ive been on xanax for over 8 yrs or more for anxiety, only take a small amount

But i also start getting trmors and headaches and tightness when the anxiety hits

I cant even lift much anymore because that also causes some weird anxiety when flexing and getting a pump, cant even remember the last time i got a pump because anxiety had a full body effect on me

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Really? What does your doc say about this? This is far from normal.

I remember being put on Buspar back in 97-98, and I felt like was in a fog. It was the worst feeling ever. Now I think about it, probably close to what Little Slice is feeling like right now. Once I stopped, I felt normal again.

colonopin is a life saving drug for me. I recently had BAD anxiety. lasted for 3-4 days and was debilitating. I eventually couldn't function.

I realized I had let myself get there tho. but when an attack comes the colonopin does WONDERS
-F2S

Klonopin is a great long active benzo whereas Xanax is shorter acting and kicks in faster. I used to be prescribed both at one point in my life and Xanax hits hard, and will knock out any anxiety. It also makes me tired.

I also have a history or anxiety and depression. I took celexa for about 12 yrs and this past year tried to qane off of it. Ultimately, I ended up switching to lexapro which I still take.

Ive tried just about every anti anxiety otc supplement. For years i took picamilon which helped a lot.

I also find that regular cardio is amazingly helpful. There is a study that showed 1 hr of cardio 5x a week (believe it was 5, but that may be incorrect) as as effective as prozac for depression. However, when depression hits hard sometimes its difficult to make the cardio happen. Also, for what its worth I cannot tolerate yohimbine, clen or tren.

I also have a history or anxiety and depression. I took celexa for about 12 yrs and this past year tried to qane off of it. Ultimately, I ended up switching to lexapro which I still take.

Ive tried just about every anti anxiety otc supplement. For years i took picamilon which helped a lot.

I also find that regular cardio is amazingly helpful. There is a study that showed 1 hr of cardio 5x a week (believe it was 5, but that may be incorrect) as as effective as prozac for depression. However, when depression hits hard sometimes its difficult to make the cardio happen. Also, for what its worth I cannot tolerate yohimbine, clen or tren.

Depression is a real thing. I think it's great that you we're afraid to seek help. We all need it from time to time.

Have you guys heard of Phenibut ?

Seems interesting, You can Google it or check it out on YouTube

The reason why I asked before if buspar was needed to be taken daily or simply as needed is because I've heard of people using it sporadically when having some anxiety or panic attack even though it's typically prescribed as an every day med.

Its incredible but tolerance builds rapidly.

There is also a drug called etizolam that is available outside of the US. It is structurally similar to benzodiazapenes and works great. However it is habit forming so proceed with caution.

It works well, but it's addictive and as stated you build a tolerance very quickly.

The days I didn't took it, I would get a rebound like effect and feel very uncomfortable and anxious.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws