over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anxiety

dude, if you have ibs and are suffering from anxiety you need to see they are connected...

ibs=systemic inflammation

80% + of serotonin activity is in the gut!

fucked up serotonin often brings anxiety issues.

the drugs listed will make mask things n make worse in the long run...;)

I agree with you. Low Serotonin and catecholamines are a good reason for anxiety. Go to Drkaslow.com and read his article on Neurotransmitter Repletion. It's explains a lot about this issue and others. Very informative.

For some people with ADHD maybe. But for the average person it is going to speed them the fuck up and more than likely INCREASE their anxiety.

I am one of the ones who takes adderall which is very similar and it calms me down and helps me focus, but a buddy of mine takes them and acts like he's on speed lol.

It all comes down to the individuals body chemistry. But recommending Ritalin as a "calming cure" is silly, especially not knowing specifically what is the root cause of the anxiety. Which is more than likely just fluctuating hormones after ceasing the tren, which will subside over time.

I rule out all alternative methods before recommending any sort of pharmaceutical. I'm no doctor
You're wrong.

Ritalin is not an amphetamine.

do I need to break them all down by category, really?

its a stim.
fucks with dopamine.
and lol...

all these STIMS are and were made as natty things like cocaine are metabolized super fast... up n down up n down...

long lasting d agonist make life interesting...:lightbulb:

that said taking any of the chems is not helping. while it may treat the symptom it makes the issue worse. unless of course you plan to take for life...

:star-w:rs

From my experience I now think that best thing to do is try to get rid of the Anxiety naturally with herbs etc. Anxiety can arise from many other things so it would be great to try and get to the root of the problem. If you start adding drugs you may just increase your Anxiety and deal with other issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jesus Christ. I'll post later in this thread. There is a shitload of terrible info in here.

But in short before I get back Ritalin is a extremely poor choice if you have anxiety. Just don't

For some people with ADHD maybe. But for the average person it is going to speed them the fuck up and more than likely INCREASE their anxiety.

I am one of the ones who takes adderall which is very similar and it calms me down and helps me focus, but a buddy of mine takes them and acts like he's on speed lol.

It all comes down to the individuals body chemistry. But recommending Ritalin as a "calming cure" is silly, especially not knowing specifically what is the root cause of the anxiety. Which is more than likely just fluctuating hormones after ceasing the tren, which will subside over time.

I rule out all alternative methods before recommending any sort of pharmaceutical. I'm no doctor
And you are correct my man...I have ADHD disorder as bad as it comes,and I can take 80mg of Adderall and just sit nice and calm...Ican do a line of pure cocaine and have same exact effect... Can people who are not ADHD do the same nope...Example "actually true story also" I know a guy around 50 or so who does not have any problems in that area took 40mg of Adderall that has never touched it before,he junped on his Harley and he ended up in Arkansas from Houston, Texas before it wore off and he realized oh shit...Ritalin is not for anxiety either, just as meth is not is my point...True story though, actually really funny if you knew the guy lol...

THE REAPER

SSRIs work for some tho.
Not sure if anyone else has used this , but I take 600mg gabapentin daily for anxiety and it works well. My doc said they give inmates at jails this for opiate withdrawals and not many people know it can be used for anxiety. Def something to ask your doc about
Yes sir,I take Librium for anxiety first benzo ever made in 1952...Works for substance abuse,but it also can work for anxiety, as I'm bi polar so I'm on a combo of Seroquel,Pozac,Librium...I have been on meds for my bipolar since I was 29 so about 9yrs...Before that I drank,I took whatever pills especially Xanax,and Oxycodone to self medicate...Not a good idea...But like your on Gabapentin and it works for you,Librium works for me...

THE REAPER

Just finished 8 weeks of tren of a 16 week bulk cycle. Its my first with tren and sides seemed minimal but now being off of it for a week I"m having some major anxiety issues. Is this normal?

It's normal but anxiety can cripple you. I would suggest getting some bloodwork done so you have something IN WRITING that says you're OK. This is assuming everything is ok and in sure it is. So when I feel the anxiety attack coming on I can say to myself with no doubt that I am OK! And I saying over and over again. Anxiety tricks you into thinking that there is something wrong with you and makes you believe it. But if you have a tool saying that you are just fine, it will make a world of difference in your life and give you a sword to yield against anxiety! Good luck!

it's quite a normal side.cuz tren may stimulate our nerve system to a great extent. But it depends on individual reality.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131