over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

anxiety

LILTOM9090

Newbies
im 21 years old weighing 200 pounds and about 9.8% body fat now my question is i have a girlfreind like ive been real paranoid about like asking her where shes at or what shes doing all the time always up her ass i always think shes cheating on me but shes real not cause shes a good girl like its making her mad to the point she wants to leave me was like if she dosnt text me for a long period of time i get like who the fuck else you texting im on 600 of test e im on about 300mg of tren A 50mg ed and was wondering if the juice is messing with my head i know tren is very powerful but wow lol. thanks guys she hates how i do it to

Splash your self with some Holy Water, cus You have some demons that need unleashed. :eek:

Its beyond the exogenous compounds your doing!

You need to find within yourself what makes YOU happy and not so insecure.
We all have issues, it's how we deal with them. Ease up on Yourself and Your girl or your going to be a lonely person later in life.

Take life SLOoooooow. Enjoy it :D

im 21 years old weighing 200 pounds and about 9.8% body fat now my question is i have a girlfreind like ive been real paranoid about like asking her where shes at or what shes doing all the time always up her ass i always think shes cheating on me but shes real not cause shes a good girl like its making her mad to the point she wants to leave me was like if she dosnt text me for a long period of time i get like who the fuck else you texting im on 600 of test e im on about 300mg of tren A 50mg ed and was wondering if the juice is messing with my head i know tren is very powerful but wow lol. thanks guys she hates how i do it to

You defiantly have a major insecurity problem. I however wouldn't put it past tren to turn that jealousy and insecurity into anger, and taking actions you may normally not. The only time I have had a problem with tren was just due to edginess and lack of sleep at high doses. I could control the edginess and did not let it progress into outward anger or anything else.

I have never heard of this problem before while on tren but I would not put it past this powerful drug. I know a guy who used to take tren and the stuff would make him bipolar. He would be fine one minute and then crying his ass off the next, then be fine again for a while. He was also getting anxiety and throwing up at least once a day. I was like WTF couldn't be the tren go see a psychiatrist. Any way the guy stopped the tren and within a week he was feeling better, tried tren again and he turned back into a basket case. I came to the conclusion that for some people some drugs just hit them the wrong way.

I would stop the tren and see what happens, if it is the tren you do not want this to ruin your relationship. If it is not the tren you have some deeper issues you need to sort out.

Your on hormones. They most definitely can effect your thinking process. either learn to control it while your on gear or you'll be stuck with a simple yet hard decision to make. the gear or the girl.

Tren can be bad news. But where there is smoke, there is fire. Good girls arent always what they appear. You arent paranoid if you are right. Dont put this all on you. Cheating doesnt only happen in fairy tales.

But drop the tren.

Tren can be bad news. But where there is smoke, there is fire. Good girls arent always what they appear. You arent paranoid if you are right. Dont put this all on you. Cheating doesnt only happen in fairy tales.

But drop the tren.

lol youre really not helping.

One thing ill say with my experience in relationships. My first relationship specifically was like you are describing in a way. I was neurotic and erratic at times. I think besides the hormones, which are probably affecting you, I tended to act like one or both of my parents in a relationship even when it wasnt the best idea. I and i think all of us do act like we think we are supposed to act in a relationship and our guide is home. So I would just advice you to stop acting preemptively, forget about the disfunctionality at home, and look at a relationship not as power battle but as a mutual agreement between two people who can opt out of it any time they want. Sure insecurity plays a big part but you are only insecure about what you dont know and think you should be knowing.
Just enjoy it and believe me if she is cheating youll probably find out and that will be your time to stress but knowing you acted accordingly the whole time.

Hormones will just enhance these emotions and insecurities.

And accusing her isn't going to stop her from cheating, if anything it will cause her to, or force her to leave.

"When you love someone, you've gotta trust them. There's no other way. You've got to give them the key to everything that's yours. Otherwise, what's the point?" -Ace Rothstein

The tren is affecting your ability to use punctuation, as well as hurting your relationship :)

Get off tren, it can drive u delusional as well as psychotic

I have some experience with this, so I'll share. Last summer I ran a test/tren/mast cycle and was in a relationship. I found myself constantly worrying about the status and quality of our relationship and did things that were just ridiculous to try and make it perfect. I became overbearing and I didn't like the person I was.We broke up... I decided that the tren was makin me nuts, and stopped the cycle. A month later, I found out that homegirl had been talking/hangin with her ex while we were dating. Fast forward a year- I'm on alot more test and tren than I was last year and am experiencing none of that bullshit. The problem was that I was in a shitty relationship where the feelings were one sided and I was being manipulated. This is not to say that strong androgens do not affect your thinking. But the root of the problem for me wasn't the gear, but my situation.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws