over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any AAS synergistic with slin?

qbkilla

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Do you feel that way AAS are synergistic with slin aka 1+1= 3? I've read people on forums say gh allows you to use more test. I've also read some say you shouldn't use slin without gh present, but then it was said if you do use tren. I assume the idea would be slin may make you store fat (which I don't agree with unless you need to jack up carbs to cover it) and tren would negate this (I don't find that true either as I've used tren in a bulk to try and stay leaner and it always came down to calories that matter).

But do you feel any AAS work better with slin than others?

I feel all AAS work better with slin, GH or not. My recovery is better and muscles maintain a fuller rounder look. Also strength seems to go up a bit but this is likely just due to the extra water weight.

Do you feel that way AAS are synergistic with slin aka 1+1= 3? I've read people on forums say gh allows you to use more test. I've also read some say you shouldn't use slin without gh present, but then it was said if you do use tren. I assume the idea would be slin may make you store fat (which I don't agree with unless you need to jack up carbs to cover it) and tren would negate this (I don't find that true either as I've used tren in a bulk to try and stay leaner and it always came down to calories that matter).

But do you feel any AAS work better with slin than others?
I like you man - you ask a lot of questions - best steroid with slin is the steriod that works the best for you

I look at insulin like nitrous on a car , cubic inches =food , cam&heads=training , tuning=AAS and one it's peaked add a little nitrous=insulin to give it that significant bump at the flip of a switch.

I think when everything else is put together right it can give a significant performance increase safely and efficiently for cheap.

i recall can't remember exact words so i can be off, but over a 10 year pros career a pro may carry an extra 10 lbs of lean stage weight due to using exogenous inuslin along with aas and gh. so ask yourself if thats the race your in. otherwise why bother? i think Justin harris talked about it. so is there a certain group of people that would benefit from using it, heck yah each lb of muscle matters at that level.

i know the fullness it gives you and pumps and all that but i don't think thats actual muscle but water /glycogen and after stopping the slin, but staying on the same cycle you lose all that.

so it can cosmetically cause changes to the cycle your already on but if you using HGH and its causing your insulin sensitive to get messed up and lowering your HGH dose isn't an option you can benefit from using exogenous insulin to help process the food better.

i recall can't remember exact words so i can be off, but over a 10 year pros career a pro may carry an extra 10 lbs of lean stage weight due to using exogenous inuslin along with aas and gh. so ask yourself if thats the race your in. otherwise why bother? i think Justin harris talked about it. so is there a certain group of people that would benefit from using it, heck yah each lb of muscle matters at that level.

i know the fullness it gives you and pumps and all that but i don't think thats actual muscle but water /glycogen and after stopping the slin, but staying on the same cycle you lose all that.

so it can cosmetically cause changes to the cycle your already on but if you using HGH and its causing your insulin sensitive to get messed up and lowering your HGH dose isn't an option you can benefit from using exogenous insulin to help process the food better.

You missing the fact it helps shuttle nutrients more efficiently - which in turn helps you build actual muscle - helps to cut down on down time (better recovery)

Forget about the extra water and glycogen

But that helps too right ..helps to stretch the muscle and water helps with joints

You can probably mimic the samething to some degree with vanadyl sulfate and take your creatine, juice for carbs and EEAs in your shaker cup and take it immediately after your workout. Just saying.

You can probably mimic the samething to some degree with vanadyl sulfate and take your creatine, juice for carbs and EEAs in your shaker cup and take it immediately after your workout. Just saying.

Trying to mimic an exogenous insulin spike with an endogenous insulin spike doesn't even come close.
VS with simple dextrose tanked with creatine , glutamine , citrulline malate , R-ALA and EAAs will definitely work better than nothing but the difference in that and adding some Humalog is TREMENDOUS

You missing the fact it helps shuttle nutrients more efficiently - which in turn helps you build actual muscle - helps to cut down on down time (better recovery)

Forget about the extra water and glycogen

But that helps too right ..helps to stretch the muscle and water helps with joints
yes all that is correct, but its not quantifiable unless you can do it for 10 plus years. two exact twins doing the same exact diet, training and peds after one year will hardly look different despite one using insulin. now after 10 years yah the other twin will have more muscle which is noticeable on stage. so that was the point i was getting at not that it doesn't work.

how many of us need that ?? i don't even compete but if you do and you are serious about competing and using all the tools you can than it makes 100 percent sense.

for the rest of us good food and gear will be enough.

Trying to mimic an exogenous insulin spike with an endogenous insulin spike doesn't even come close.
VS with simple dextrose tanked with creatine , glutamine , citrulline malate , R-ALA and EAAs will definitely work better than nothing but the difference in that and adding some Humalog is TREMENDOUS
Oh I know! Been there done that but the slin thing wasn't for me as I never took massive doses of anything. Helped my training partner back in the day and we used humalog along with everything else and he managed to get 2nd at Nationals and that was good enough for him, never competed again.

E
yes all that is correct, but its not quantifiable unless you can do it for 10 plus years. two exact twins doing the same exact diet, training and peds after one year will hardly look different despite one using insulin. now after 10 years yah the other twin will have more muscle which is noticeable on stage. so that was the point i was getting at not that it doesn't work.

how many of us need that ?? i don't even compete but if you do and you are serious about competing and using all the tools you can than it makes 100 percent sense.

Enough in what way and who are you to decide what's enough for "us"? Does one need to be 250 lbs at 8%? Of course not, most of us here just think it's hella cool.

I hear you

Situational - like myself I used it because I'm in my 50s and wanted to add muscle faster with heavier cycles - then chill

Worked very well I've posted the dexascan and hydro showing gains

I think honestly blasting it for 4 months and stopping is decent
- I'm referring to using it almost all day w meals , pre post etc

But that lantus be careful, definitely jacked w my insulin sey

Also think people that do drugs should research and decide their life choices , not up to me to argue w anyone but to inform if asked

Some will do shit their body and say they don't care , but when shit hits the fan ...they will care

But live your life how ever makes you happy

At the bare min I'm hooked on pre-workout insulin ...it's a no brainer

Probably even post but my pre-workout cover post meal too...presently

I mean does insulin (if you're not a moron and don't go hypo) even have any negative effects?
I don't see a reason not to use it personally.

E

Enough in what way and who are you to decide what's enough for "us"? Does one need to be 250 lbs at 8%? Of course not, most of us here just think it's hella cool.
i never said who needs it or who doesn't, if you have reasons for using it good ahead. i too use it, but i don't think its really adding anymore muscle.

Why would you do that? Just use insulin because it's way more effective. It's also super cheap and safe (unless someone completely fucks up with it).

Everything is more effective with insulin in the mix. It compliments things nicely. You can't beat humalog with some synthetine and oral aas (anavar for example). Obviously EAA's, HBCD's and glutamine (etc) intra workout if using insulin preworkout.

Why would you do that? Just use insulin because it's way more effective. It's also super cheap and safe (unless someone completely fucks up with it).

Everything is more effective with insulin in the mix. It compliments things nicely. You can't beat humalog with some synthetine and oral aas (anavar for example). Obviously EAA's, HBCD's and glutamine (etc) intra workout if using insulin preworkout.
I agree and as stated I tried humalog worked great, but it was a pain in the ass carrying my slin with me to take it immediately after working out and such. Then I tried it with the vanadyl and had similar response. I might go back to small doses just for the sake of recuperating a little faster. Getting older sux LOL.

I get humulin r at meijer pharmacy more expensive than Walmart brand but I find it works “better”

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member