over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

any advice for a beginner

ryanp51

Newbies
i'm about to start my first cycle, 8 weeks, cutting cycle. just looking for any advice ppl who have experience with this stuff can share. here is the break down of my nutrition, cycle, and workout plans for the next 8 weeks. along with some background along the way. any advice would be greatly appreciated.

cycle:

* WEEKS 1- 6: Winstrol 50mg Every Other Day
* WEEKS 1- 6: Trenbolone 75mg Every Other Day
* WEEKS 1- 6: Cytomel(T3)50-75mcg Every Day
* WEEKS 1- 8: Testosterone Propionate 50mg Every Other Day

* WEEKS 1- 8: Pregnyl ( HCG) 300-500iu Every 4-5 days
* WEEKS 1-10: Clenbuterol 80-100mcg 14 days ON, 14 days OFF
* WEEKS 1-10: Anastozol 0.25mg Every day

* WEEK 8: 40mg Nolva/100mg Clomid Every Day
* WEEK 9: 30mg Nolva/ 50mg Clomid Every Day
* WEEK 10: 20mg Nolva/ 50mg Clomid Every Day
i've already ordered the cycle and have everything, so im not in a position to make any changes, this is what i have to work with.

training:
my main goal over the next 2 months is 2 fold, i want to lose as much fat as possible, while making strength gains, i would love to get to where i was when i stopped training a little over a year ago, thats a 550 lb sq, 550 lb sumo dl, and 335 lb bp. im currently at a 225lb bp, 400-420 lb sq and 400-420 lb sumo dl. a year ago when i started training i used a then legal pro hormone bought at a local supplement shop and threw 100 lbs+ on all three main lifts in 2 months. so i think these goals are going to be easily achieved. i plan on getting into powerlifting in the next year or so. my training breaks down like this:

A.Deadlift day:
1.Hang Clean-work up to heavy set of 5 or 3, alternate weekly
2.Sumo DL-work up to heavy single or triple, alternate weekly
3.leg press-5 sets of 8-12
4.standing leg curls-4 sets of 10-12
thinking about adding in rack pulls for reps or hammer strength dl machine for reps, something to add in extra work for the muscles involved in dl'ing

B.Shoulder Press Day:
1. Standing overhead barbell press-work up to heavy set of 3 or 5 alternate weekly.
2. incline bench(alternate barbell and dumbells weekly)-4 sets 8 to 12 reps
3. pull downs-4 or 5 sets of 10-12 reps
4. front raises-with plates or db's-4 sets 10 reps
5. lateral raises-4 sets 10 reps
6. upper back(face pulls, reverse pec deck, bent over reverse flies) 4-5 sets 10-12 reps.

C. Squat Day
1.Squat-work up to heavy triple or single
2. some kind of unilateral leg movement-3-4 sets 8-12 reps(more for imbalances than strength)
3. hack squat-4 sets 10 reps
4. straight leg or romanian dls-4 sets 10-12 reps
5. leg ext. leg curl supersets-4-5 sets 12-15 reps

D. Bench Day
1.Bench press-work up to heavy triple or single
2. bent over row-alternate bb and tbar row-4 sets 8-10 reps
3. alternate bench movement-decline or db bench-4 sets 10-12 reps
4. seated rows-4 sets 10-12 reps
5. flies-4 sets 10 reps
6. one arm db rows-3 sets a few reps shy of failure
7. upper back movement-4-5 sets 10-12 reps

Working 2 on, 1 off, 2 on, 2 off. Thinking about adding in direct arm work on the off days right after upper body days, for example
Mon-DL
Tues-SP
Wed-arms
Thurs-SQ
Fri-Bench
Sat-arms

I'm not sure what kind of cardio to do, probably going to do a lot of metabolic acceleration training, barbell, dumbell and kettle bell complexes, tabatas, bodyweight stuff. this will be in morning, on offdays and upper body days. I really dislike steady state cardio, i never feel like im getting anything out of it.

Diet:
I plan on using a carb rotation type of diet.

High days-600-700g of carbs, 200-250g protein, minimal fat-<10g
Medium Days- 300g carbs, 350-400g protein, 20-30g fat
Low days- 200g carbs, 350-400g protein, 40-50g fat

high days will be on dead lift and squat days, medium days on bench and shoulder press days, and low days on off days/arm days.

that about does it, if you need anything else let me know. and again any advice on tweaks for best results would be greatly appreciated. thank you.

I think for a first cycle, this is a bit much, tren?? :confused: Why take winny eod...should take it every day weather it is oral or injectibale. I wouldn't take the adex into your PCT...I feel that estrogen is important for the neagitve feedback loop. Not necessary to take 100mg of clomid. Jumping on t3 your first time out...man!

I don't know about you, but I would find it very hard to make 100+ pound gains on all my lifts while on the caloric deficit required to lose weight...even on juice! I see you are carb cycling but IMO, I would focus on one thing at a time...either losing bf or gaining strength. I have a hard time with strength when my diet is low in cals.

What do you weigh?? Height?? Years training?? Age?? Body fat??

These are just my opinions but I think keeping it simple is the best way to go. I have a couple years cycling experience and 7 years training and I do not use tren or deca, IMO there is no need as I am not a competetive bodybuilder. There is nothing like tren to harden you up, among other things, it is a powerful drug. Did you consider prami or caber for possible prolactin gyno??? Ther eis a lot going on here, I am not flaming you, just offering my advice bro...I would like to see what others have to say about this. :)

You made a very nice detailed post, so first off thank you.

I'm not sure you want so many compounds for a first cycle. People call them "cutters" and "bulkers" when you can do either on just test by adjusting your diet and cardio. Yes, tren and winny can help speed up this process, but in your case this is overkill. Hitting test 500mg a week for about 12 weeks, with an A.I. to control bloat, will net you some serious gains. Also, and more importantly you will learn how you react to test before adding other stuff into the mix. If you have a bad reaction it's easier to tell what could be causing it by adding one compound at a time.

People like to try and quantify how much weight they will put on or gain in lifts on a cycle, when there is no true way to do this. With so many variables involved you cannot say on this compound I will add x number of pounds per week. Doing this is just setting up an unattainable goal or unreasonable goal, just bad form all around. A better goal would be "on cycle I would like to add wieght on these lifts every two weeks, and take off bodyweight at a consistent level, then retain those gains post cycle". You will be better able to measure this and adjust things that are not working if you are not hitting the goal.

i do appreciate the advice so far, but the cycle came as a package. it was cheaper than buying everything seperate. so its what i got to work with. im looking for any advice aimed more towards the training, or diet ends of the thing. to the comment about my goal being unrealistic, i acknowledge that and what your saying makes a lot more sense. i currently weigh 335 at a height of 6'3", at the end of this cycle i would like to be around 300. thats the main goal. with the hopes of getting stronger and maintaining that strength post cycle. also as far as the cycle goes, im second guessing the anastozol, i know some estrogen is required for the AAS to function effectively, but also know that anastozol only has a 75-80% inhibition of estrogen aromatization. so is the dosage low enough that it is a good idea to take during cycle or should i cut that out and just use it post cycle or none at all?

i do appreciate the advice so far, but the cycle came as a package. it was cheaper than buying everything seperate. so its what i got to work with. im looking for any advice aimed more towards the training, or diet ends of the thing. to the comment about my goal being unrealistic, i acknowledge that and what your saying makes a lot more sense. i currently weigh 335 at a height of 6'3", at the end of this cycle i would like to be around 300. thats the main goal. with the hopes of getting stronger and maintaining that strength post cycle. also as far as the cycle goes, im second guessing the anastozol, i know some estrogen is required for the AAS to function effectively, but also know that anastozol only has a 75-80% inhibition of estrogen aromatization. so is the dosage low enough that it is a good idea to take during cycle or should i cut that out and just use it post cycle or none at all?

You never said what your BF is, I imagine it is a little high. First you better get a physical along with proper Bloodwork before you even start. I srcap the AAS, for now, if my blood pressure is high. Maybe a little test. You better start Cardio and concentrate on that as much as Weights. Start out at 30 minutes, moving to 45-60 per day, 5-6 days a week. Get a heart rate monitor to know what your Target Heart Rate is. That diet need adjustment for fat loss. Do you know what your BMR is? See what I am trying to get at, there is more that goes into conditioning then simple things. IMO, at your weight, I wouldn't even do AAS, until I got my weight under control.

if you can break up the cardio hour into two sessions...then that is much more beneficial for fat burning. Your body begins to catabolize muscle at a disproportionate rate the longer you are doing cardio.

So, 2x30 minute sessions will equal more fat loss and less muscle loss than 1x60 minute session.

my BF is between 24-26% depending on what method i use to measure it, i carry my weight well, i have incredibly broad shoulders, ppl that i am friends with never guess me at more than 275-280. my blood pressure is well within normal(have it checked weekly by a PA). my cholesterol is normal. ive been using this rotation with success along with cardio and lost a good bit of weight.

my BF is between 24-26% depending on what method i use to measure it, i carry my weight well, i have incredibly broad shoulders, ppl that i am friends with never guess me at more than 275-280. my blood pressure is well within normal(have it checked weekly by a PA). my cholesterol is normal. ive been using this rotation with success along with cardio and lost a good bit of weight.

No offense, but your BF is over a normal person, who doesn't even work out. You must be young, because later in life this will effect your health. Remember fat doesn't just accumalate externally, but internally. Not trying to be negative with you, but get your BF down to 15%, before you want to do AAS. Exactly how old are you?

You never said what your BF is, I imagine it is a little high. First you better get a physical along with proper Bloodwork before you even start. I srcap the AAS, for now, if my blood pressure is high. Maybe a little test. You better start Cardio and concentrate on that as much as Weights. Start out at 30 minutes, moving to 45-60 per day, 5-6 days a week. Get a heart rate monitor to know what your Target Heart Rate is. That diet need adjustment for fat loss. Do you know what your BMR is? See what I am trying to get at, there is more that goes into conditioning then simple things. IMO, at your weight, I wouldn't even do AAS, until I got my weight under control.

No offense, but your BF is over a normal person, who doesn't even work out. You must be young, because later in life this will effect your health. Remember fat doesn't just accumalate externally, but internally. Not trying to be negative with you, but get your BF down to 15%, before you want to do AAS. Exactly how old are you?

bump, and bump.

335 @ 25% is about 85 lbs of fat. There is no quick way or shortcut here, you will need to dramtically alter your diet and lifestyle to get down to 15% bf within a year.

I would say to shelf the AAS until you make a dedicated commitment (shown over the next 6 months of diet, cadrio, and workout resulting in droppig 35 lbs) then re evaluate.

Looks laid out nicely. I'd recommend you hire Shelby though, at least get a 12 week plan in to see how to run that carb cycle for fat loss. Best of luck to you man.

bump, and bump.

335 @ 25% is about 85 lbs of fat. There is no quick way or shortcut here, you will need to dramtically alter your diet and lifestyle to get down to 15% bf within a year.

I would say to shelf the AAS until you make a dedicated commitment (shown over the next 6 months of diet, cadrio, and workout resulting in droppig 35 lbs) then re evaluate.

I have weighed 305lbs before at 6'3 and I was lifting hard and eating fairly clean and my bf was 20%. I still had bicep veins and could kind of see my upper abs though. My lifts were substantialy higher than yours also(not bragging, just a comparison). I have a feeling your bf is pushing 30%. So from my experience let me make an observation. You probably have quite the gut on you right now. No offense I am just keepin it real. Taking into account what your max lifts are, how tall you are, how long you have trained for, and how much you weigh, I highly doubt you will have less than 20% bodyfat at 300lbs bro. I don't think you would be under 15% till you are around the 250's either, maybe even lower. Now I am just guessing here so don't take it as me stating facts or anything. Call it an educated guess. If this were true then according to the standards, through diet and exercise alone you can expect to lose an average of 2lbs per week. So that would mean it would take you around 40 weeks to get to about 250lbs. There are many variables here that can affect this but this is an accepted standard for personal trainers to use so that they can help their clients set realistic goals. This is what I would focus on before using AAS. Strength and size should never come before health bro. IMO

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510