over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any advice for gyno

Benito

Newbies
Hi,
I tried my first cycle 6 weeks back, starting off small at 20mg d-bol to see what difference it made. I strarted to feel unwell (unrelated problem with sinuses I've had on off for a while) and so stopped it after 5/6 days becauase I knew I was going to be taking other medication and was no way going to risk any drug interactions. Maybe a little cautious but not worth the risk in my opinion. I ran a week of nolva after it in case of any problems to be super safe. But a week or two later I noticed some extra tissue developing on my chest that wasn't there before. The thing is I didn't get any of those symptoms like sore nipples or the hard bit behind the nipple. I'm about ready to go and see my doctor about it which I'm not looking forward to as I only have one kidney after donating one.
Was wondering if anyone had any helpful hints. Any advice greatly appreciated.

I believe surgery will not be required after a 5-6 day dbol cycle of 20mg a day, but I'm no doctor.

All kidding aside, I can't imagine that what you are feeling is true gyno unless you were one prison stint away from being a girl to start with.

I truly feel no worries are necessary.

Last edited:
I believe surgery will not be required after a 5-6 day dbol cycle of 20mg a day, but I'm no doctor.

All kidding aside, I can't imagine that what you are feeling is true gyno unless you were one prison stint away from being a girl to start with.

I truly feel no worries are necessary.

Appreciate the comment and it does seem a little rediculous to me. It's just I do have some spare breastlike tissue over my chest that I didn't have before. I train powerlifting and do carry more body fat than a bodybuilder would but nothing outragous and thought this may be more to do with it. But I 've carried more bodyfat and never had this.

Tamoxifen will help you starting at 20 mg ed, and raising the dosis every week on 20 mg until you feel the gyno start reducing, keep the higher dosis untill it desapears and then go down to 20 mg for 3 more weeks.

Dont go over 80 mg a day, you will need to take 20 mg of tamoxifen every time you do a cicle to avoid the problem.

Tamoxifen will help you starting at 20 mg ed, and raising the dosis every week on 20 mg until you feel the gyno start reducing, keep the higher dosis untill it desapears and then go down to 20 mg for 3 more weeks.

Dont go over 80 mg a day, you will need to take 20 mg of tamoxifen every time you do a cicle to avoid the problem.

Thanks for the tip.

Hi,
I tried my first cycle 6 weeks back, starting off small at 20mg d-bol to see what difference it made. I strarted to feel unwell (unrelated problem with sinuses I've had on off for a while) and so stopped it after 5/6 days becauase I knew I was going to be taking other medication and was no way going to risk any drug interactions. Maybe a little cautious but not worth the risk in my opinion. I ran a week of nolva after it in case of any problems to be super safe. But a week or two later I noticed some extra tissue developing on my chest that wasn't there before. The thing is I didn't get any of those symptoms like sore nipples or the hard bit behind the nipple. I'm about ready to go and see my doctor about it which I'm not looking forward to as I only have one kidney after donating one.
Was wondering if anyone had any helpful hints. Any advice greatly appreciated.

I would never run a cycle(well most cycles) without an anti-estrogen. Who cares if your cut and big but you got titties like your wife? These days AIe's are the way to go. Arimidex/Letrozole/Aromasin. At minimum you should always have some Proviron or Nolvadex on hand if your going to run a cycle.
Gyno can develop and get nasty quick if your not careful.

I would never run a cycle(well most cycles) without an anti-estrogen. Who cares if your cut and big but you got titties like your wife? These days AIe's are the way to go. Arimidex/Letrozole/Aromasin. At minimum you should always have some Proviron or Nolvadex on hand if your going to run a cycle.
Gyno can develop and get nasty quick if your not careful.

Appreciate the reply and agree with your point. I did have nolva on hand in case of anything and took a weeks worth after 5/6 days with no symptoms. What threw me was there was no initial symptoms or warning and that it only seem noticable after 1 1/2 weeks. I wrongly thought that at the low dosage relative to my bodyweight problems were unlikely and that as long as I did some nolva at the end I would be okay.

just pinch your nipples a little bit and they'll firm right up! Just kidding of course.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws