over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any advice?

EMPIREMIND

Registered
Whats up fellas,

Im sure these type of threads are posted quite often, so for that I apologize...

Been a member for a while now, love this forum for the huge wealth of information available. I have learned quite a bit since joining and have taken my progress to another level.

Some background info:
30 Year old, Male
5'11
around 10% BF
215 lbs

Have built a solid foundation naturally, was an dedicated athlete in HS, trained with weights throughout my teens, took a break there after and got back into it after college. Collectively I have been training for over 10 years, The past three years it has been my lifestyle w/ hardly any days off and 2 a days for long stretches of time.

Current Big 3 Lifts: Flat Bench 315x5, Squat: 495x5, Dead 405x10 (back been giving me problems when going heavier lately so haven't pushed it any higher, but have hit up to 545 in the past).

Current Diet: High Protein 350-400g on training days, fats throughout the day, carbs peri-workout. I follow a lot of the teachings of John Meadows as far as food choices, supplementation and nutrient timing.

Training: Daily AM fasted cardio: currently 1 hr, Midday light cardio 45mins, PM Training.
Train 6-7 days a week, 3 of which are power days, the rest are lighter weight-higher reps, and accessory work.

Current goal is re-comp transitioning into lean growth, I have cut down from 270 in January of this past year to my current weight, Since then I have been trying to hold weight and recomp, as i do not was to lose anymore weight, solely improve body comp. Ideally I want to be a lean 230-250lbs minimal, for my height I feel that will fit me very well.

I Ran MK677&LGD4033 last summer at age 29, Nothing else hormonal used prior.

For the past 60 days I have been using syntheselen @ 4ml ED, Low dose of MK677,CJC-1295 no DAC W/GHRP2 or HEX 3x daily and HGH Frag on fasting/rest days.
For the past 30 days I have been doing LGD4033 @ 10mg ED.

Now that I have covered background on me, I am looking to start my first true cycle. I am not scared of needles, I got past that hurdle with syntheselen 4ml IM everyday for the past two months and the countless peptide administrations. I actually opted to do the syntheselen for that reason to see if i could manage.

I have been looking into:

1: Test E @ 500/wk
w/ 3 week superdrol kickstart (have sd on hand already)

2: Sustanon @ 500/week
w/ 3 week superdrol kickstart

3: TPP/NPP @ 200/200/wk or 300/300/wk
(haven't heard of anyone doing as first cycle, but I can handle the INJs and seems like it may have its benefits. Being its summer i don't want that bloated look, at least for the first 6 weeks, once mid September hits it not so much of a concern)

During cycle I will be using liv52ds and milk thistle and synthergine
PCT would be Clomid 100/50/50/50 and Nolva 40/20/20/20
Blood work before and after cycle

Some other thoughts/questions:

AI: I have seen conflicting views on this regarding keeping the estrogen for growth reason, but i dont want extra water retention since its summer, nor any bitch tits, so rather be safe than sorry, thinking arimidex @.25ed or .5 eod, (also have exemestane on hand)

Length of cycle? was thinking 12 weeks, then I read big A's principles of growth and wonder if that should be left up in the air depending on my bloods and my body's response.

HCG during cycle: 500iu/wk or 5000 every 4 weeks?

Nolva on cycle? 10mg ed?

Proviron? thinking 25mg ed on the Test-E cycle after SD is finished?

Any other suggestions?

I appreciate the help fellas!

CHoice #1 but drop the superdrol. You don't need the added stress on your liver for your first cycle.

Option one..

Test E 500mg... Each week.

If you don't mind the inj volume

I'd kick start weeks one and two at 1000mgs

I'm a kickstart fan , some guys aren't.

And drop the SD.

Your peptide protocol seems on point from your past, how were the results ?

Test is best... Especially with your first cycle... See how you react to just that 1 compound without anything else. Agree on 500mg/week... Good luck... Nothing will be like your first true test cycle, have fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it's brand sustanon, I'd do that. If it's all UG, whatever...

Everything you wrote makes sense, but you won't know how stuff affects you before you use it.

And the drol? Fuck it, I'd do it...

Your peptide protocol seems on point from your past, how were the results ?

Fantastic. Fat loss, better sleep and recovery, clearer skin. Sometimes I get super tired out of nowhere, like almost nodding off. Aside from that and some water retention it's great.

Thank you guys for the responses. I realize the good old test is best, and that's why i put as #1. I also have no issue dropping out the sd, just have had on hand for a while and have heard about and seen what it can do for others, so I can't lie I'm tempted to crack it open and beast out. I also have done a lot of research and have seen a lot of guys saying they regret not running orals on their first cycle. If not sd, I could always do dbol etc. There is obviously two schools of thought, one which pushed to use high doses on first cycle and one which wants to stay more moderate and simple. I mean after reading big A's principles to growth, my first cycle would only be partial to what he reccommends. I have always introduced things one by one to evaluate how my body received and responds, but I've been told by a few to go heavy. I know my first post was very lengthy, I keep thinking "all that to just hear test is best" lol,

thanks again fellas!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
knarf447
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity