over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

any anxiety from peps?

I have bad anxiety, I can't use any AAS because of it.
I have used GHRP6 and CJC, and if anything, they made me feel a little better. Everyone is different though.

I tolerated test at one point in my life.... not sure what changed for me, but I can't touch the stuff nowadays.

i have done test in college before, so that was ok.

i just started on saturday morning: test (500mgs/week), cjc/ghrp6(the standard 300mcgs/day split) could the cortisol/prolactin from the ghrp6 be making me anxious? has anyone else gotten this from ghrp's?

Probably dopamine. Cortisol mediates stress response, and the levels seen are unlikely to cause "anxious" feelings.

Hopefully this is a rare side.. I am planing to run a GHRP2/CJC combo soon for the first time and have a slight problem with anxiety, mostly social anxiety. Is it a common side of test? Plan on running that down the road...

I have read where ghrp 2 and 6 can make you feel a little hypo which could cause some of the same symptoms of anxiety. Now I dont know what else the people were taking, so it could have been combination of things and not the ghrp's, although the 6 supposedly causes hunger increase, though I have also read some get that side with the 2. I have never used either personally, but when I read about people feeling hypo, it turned me off to them. I personally hate that hypo feeling, even a little of it, that alone is enough to cause me anxiety!

I have read where ghrp 2 and 6 can make you feel a little hypo which could cause some of the same symptoms of anxiety. Now I dont know what else the people were taking, so it could have been combination of things and not the ghrp's, although the 6 supposedly causes hunger increase, though I have also read some get that side with the 2. I have never used either personally, but when I read about people feeling hypo, it turned me off to them. I personally hate that hypo feeling, even a little of it, that alone is enough to cause me anxiety!

you know what, it may be that slight hypo feeling that caused it....

Peptides

I get wildly hypo about 15 mins after.

anxiety unusual

the ghrp's (6, 2, ipa) are not known to cause anxiety. The ghrh's (ser, mod grf1-29, cjc) can cause flushing and elevated pulse ("cjc flush"). This can cause a bit of anxiety if you don't expect it. But individual reactions to anything are possible.

AAS on the other hand are known to cause anxiety in some folks ...

i guess i am wired , if i am not on 100+ mg of test a week then i get anxiety

I get wildly hypo about 15 mins after.

after which peps? I can understand one of the igf's, but I dont understand the ghrps causing hypo, not saying they dont, just wondering if that is what you are using. I know the hunger is a side of both, but hunger and hypo are two different things. I have not used peps except igf and honestly didnt like the mild hypo feelings I got from that. thanks for the help. I wonder if a knowledgeable pep vet could chime in and explain why hypo feelings seem to be common after peps (maybe Phil since he knows a lot, EDED, or anyone who has info).

I have used GHRP6 and I am currently using GHRP2.
About 10 minutes after the shot, I get a strange hunger feeling.

It is hard to distinguish between hypo and hungry. The hunger/hypo feeling I get from slin, IGF1, GHRP2, and GHRP6 are all completely different.

Now if I smoke some cannabis..... there is no hypo at all, just pure hunger. Compared to that, all of the above mentioned items have more of a 'hypo' feeling to them, yet still different than each other.

Usually, true hypoglycemia will cause sweating..... which I only get from slin or IGF1. I do not get that from the GHRP2 or 6, but I still feel something 'hypo-ish', It is hard to describe.

All I know is, if i don't eat shortly after a GHRP shot, I do not feel very good until I eat something. Not hunger pangs, but weird feeling, which leads me to believe it is some kind of hypoglycemia.

update....

ok, i dont think the peps were causing it. i took a week off from the peps and started up again. i feel fine. i think the problem was, before i started the peps last week, i spent a couple months doing tons of research about them, side effects, results, etc. and i think i just psyched myself out. it was all in my head! haha. peps are good to go.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear