advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any big/lean guys here who stay off 6 mo+?

ROCKEDUP

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Im talking about at least 3lbs per inch of height and under 9% bf, completely off for at least 6 months at a time. Anyone?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

I dont stay off. I cant body wont produce test natty. 6 months plus is long time to stay off.

Last edited:
Im talking about at least 3lbs per inch of height and under 9% bf, completely off for at least 6 months at a time. Anyone?

I think this will be a short thread. ;)

More than six months here, I stayed off for 30 years before I started a cycle;)

More than six months here, I stayed off for 30 years before I started a cycle;)

And your weight was your height in inches x 3 and bf under 9?

I know Dave Pulcinella said he used to do 6 on 6 off. I'm pretty sure he would be classified as big and lean ;)

Theres also other guys I've talked to on here that followed 6 on 6 off. One of them just posted up pics recently. Massive and lean...

So yeah they exist

Are you asking if there are any guys that can carry that kind of muscle mass without drugs? Being off of drugs for 6 months (completely off) is pretty much using your bodies genetic structure. So, you are asking if there is anyone who is 5'8 and 204 and under 9% pretty much naturally, correct? I'm using those stats as that is prob the ave height.

I personally don't think there are many guys like that. Not enough guys have the discipline or even the knowledge of how to even start to get there. I don't think many guys will attest to being one of these people, and if some do, there should be pics to show it

Are you asking if there are any guys that can carry that kind of muscle mass without drugs? Being off of drugs for 6 months (completely off) is pretty much using your bodies genetic structure. So, you are asking if there is anyone who is 5'8 and 204 and under 9% pretty much naturally, correct? I'm using those stats as that is prob the ave height.

I personally don't think there are many guys like that. Not enough guys have the discipline or even the knowledge of how to even start to get there. I don't think many guys will attest to being one of these people, and if some do, there should be pics to show it

Well Richie, I guess it seems like alot of people talk about tremendous results from their cycles, and how they tend to keep the majority of their gains using proper diet and nutrition. If this is true it seems these stats could be met without too much difficulty after a few years years of cycling.

If you think that being off for 6 months is on par with being natural, are you conceding that its not possible to keep gains from a cycle?

Well Richie, I guess it seems like alot of people talk about tremendous results from their cycles, and how they tend to keep the majority of their gains using proper diet and nutrition. If this is true it seems these stats could be met without too much difficulty after a few years years of cycling.

If you think that being off for 6 months is on par with being natural, are you conceding that its not possible to keep gains from a cycle?

I don't think that is necessarily true. I agree with your point, but I don't think people keep as much as they'd like to think, or they flat out lie or don't know. I mean, nymuscle fully expected to keep all his gains from his cycle! :rolleyes:

If the guys could keep all the stats/results from cycles, there wouldn't be a need to continue to use as you would look the same off as you do on. Unless of course you want to get bigger and bigger.

I believe people can keep SOME results from their cycles. BUT, keeping all their gains after being completely off for 6 months, I think there are very few who can and do. I just think that guys tend to over exaggerate their gains kept from a cycle. Plus, we don't often hear of someone who reports their progress after 6 months completely off, right?

Last edited:
3 pounds per inch doesn't seem unattainable.

A 5'11" bber would only need to weigh 213 lbs, and at 9% bodyfat, I don't think that is unreasonable for 6 months off.

I haven't been on in a while an weigh more than 213 at 5'11" and in single digit bodyfat. And my genetics are not that good. I'm sure some of these guys who are 4 lbs per inch could easily maintain 3.5 lbs per inch natural or on trt.

A 5'11" bber would only need to weigh 213 lbs, and at 9% bodyfat, I don't think that is unreasonable for 6 months off.

I haven't been on in a while an weigh more than 213 at 5'11" and in single digit bodyfat. And my genetics are not that good. I'm sure some of these guys who are 4 lbs per inch could easily maintain 3.5 lbs per inch natural or on trt.

Not to be a dick, but please post some pics. Has it been more than 6 months? What is your bf?

I think if you're carrying 3lbs per in and are single digits, that is awesome. Not many guys there imo

I think I could be 216lbs at 9%bf but I dont really want to put that kinda effort into trying. Be hard. But I dont have that kinda will to prove it.lolo

WELL

There is a natural bodybuilder, Markus Reinhardt. He's not a lifetime natural, but used to use steroids. He's obviously smaller as a natural bodybuilder, but over the years of natural bodybuilding he has managed to hold on to a lean ~210lbs. I think he's average height too, like 5'9 or 5'10.

I also know Mike Mentzer claimed to use steroids only three months of the year. Not sure how reliable that is though.

There is a natural bodybuilder, Markus Reinhardt. He's not a lifetime natural, but used to use steroids. He's obviously smaller as a natural bodybuilder, but over the years of natural bodybuilding he has managed to hold on to a lean ~210lbs. I think he's average height too, like 5'9 or 5'10.

I also know Mike Mentzer claimed to use steroids only three months of the year. Not sure how reliable that is though.

It is attainable, just don't think there are very many guys that meet these stats.

well.. gear puts supra levels of test and anabolics in the body.. i.e. lean muscle .. take away the stimulus (gear) and you will not hold that muscle mass.. what is obtained through anabolics will not be held indifinitely.. dave pulcinella even stated that he started to lose his strength and size after 3 months and just plugged away for another 3 trying to hold onto whatever he could..

now, dont get me wrong.. a gear user will have a bit of a advantage when he does go "natural".. you might be a few steps ahead of where you would be if youn ever touched gear.. but you will not hold all your gains.. not even close.. if it took supra levels to getthat mass then it will take supra to hold it..

Last edited:

X 2 richie

Yes then you fit the criteria, can you post pics?

I think I could be 216lbs at 9%bf but I dont really want to put that kinda effort into trying. Be hard. But I dont have that kinda will to prove it.lolo

Lol good point. I believe some amount of effort would need to be involved haha

before using gear, I competed naturally. I was 187 at about 6% on stage and probably 195'ish 8-9%. I am 5'9" so still a little short of 3lbs/inch but only 5-10lbs short. So it is definately obtainable with better genetics.

%

6'3'' - 222 LBS @ 10% BF.Last cycle was a little over a year long and now have been off for a little over 5 months.BF hasnt changed but I did drop 8 lbs. I was at 230 lbs.Getting ready to start again.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member