over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any body know why.........?

killer

Registered
Just curious why the top pros of the 60 to early 80s
(such as arnold, columbo,scott etc.)or any bodybuilders show side effects such as gyno,big bellieis etc. as some of the pros today exibit? I know there drug therapy wasnt as advaced as now but i guess they had anti-es right?I mean they had to do some serious drugs right,not like some reports that larry scott only used a couple of d-bol pills a week!!!!! were they into gh,slin?These guys were still huge!!!

killer

I think the guys of the past did not have the diets nor the drugs of today...plus they did not take nearly as much. We demand bigger and FREAKIER FREAKS, so they push their limits to become that FREAK. That's what we pay to see...the 6'2" 300+ pound ripped to the bone freak.

I know I do

Hmm

I read an interesting article written by dave palumbo on the subjest of mass, and big bellys in the pro's. He stated that in test and ultra sounds and such, that doctors did not notice and increase in internal organ growth. He concluded that when you get so big, 250lbs plus that your abs grow to match your size. The more weight you lift, or the heavier you get your abs need to grow to maintain balance and such. And your abs cant stick out 3inches or something so they grow out, in, around etc. He attributes that to gh guts. I think in theory it sounds good, because alot of the gh guts are on guys that are 260 and above.

ARnold and co, didnt use slin, gh etc, and did a ton of vacum exercises. I love the freaks, but I still think ARnold had an indeal body for anyone. Just the right amount of mass and cuts. I even liked how his legs were just alittle smaller then his upper body.

We can't really say what they did then cause none of us really know, we can only speculate. We read what they wrote from those times and what not. As I read somewhere about those guys eating Dbol by the hand fulls. Things like that. i'm sure there were those who had done something alittle off the wall. Come on Arnold did 315 32 times on the bench. That takes alot of strength and stamina. There had to be alittle something to that.

i hate to say they took this or that, but rumor is arnold did use lots of d-bol, deca, and i guess he loved primo. i have heard primo is very high dosages works very well, but anyways arnold is still the man. if the primo thing is true then it explains why he never had bitch tits

it's so hard to tell. nobody really know what the hell these guys did. we read all the time on the freaky shit some of todays pro's use and most of that is bullshit as well. I'd say slin,IGF-1, GH ect plays a HUGE role in the difference between then to now. But like said before, the public loves the freaks! we pay huge money every year to see the big boys get bigger and freakier than the year before. I'm sure that if the public demanded it back then and guys started pushing the bill a little further, we would have seen the 260lbs freaks. but the ideal look then to now was completely different from eachother. but thats just my take on it.
good luck and be safe...

bigger...

The Oaks fave stack was d-bol/primo but the d-b can still give some gyno for sure wothoput anti-es and i heard he did a REAL nice amount, but who knows

Primo was cheap as shit back then and readily available

if ya place arnie at best in the Nationals as a SHW where would he place today??

tell ya what --anyone who would take Palumbo's physiques (2nd place this year) over Arnie is severely aesthetically challenged

can you say GIFT!!!

def. agree on palumbo being given a gift, honestly though i do believe that primo if used in high amounts can be a great drug, i know ill get flamed for that but i have my reasons

I think I read it in his encyclopedia of bodybuilding. Not exactly sure were I read it but I know it was in print in something.

Re: HUH?

PHIL HERNON said:
ARNOLD DID 32 REPS WITH 315? I NEVER HEARD OF HIM DOING THAT.

Same here. Maybe Tom Platz back then, but never heard of Aaahhnold.

Hell, in Pumping Iron he does only like 12-15 with it doesn't he? He was struggling with the last one at that. Who knows, maybe he was doing them last in the workout.

Magoo

You aint getting a flame from me brother we agree on high dose test and tren,and I also say that Primo is a fantastic drug in large amounts.To me for an anabolic it is almost unbeatable in a stack.100mg per day works wonders,I challenge anyone to say different.........

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity