over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any Bouncers out there? Get in here!

We're a pretty tuff crew here, not a single story of anyone getting their ass handed to them by someone 50 - 100 lbs lighter? !

Not at all big myself, 220 at one point, natural weight 140 ish, started BJJ and quickly started getting tooled by guys 130 - 150, plus I couldn't breath.

I still lift, but at 190 I'd love to fight myself at 220!

Last edited:
I've never bounced. I never had a passion for bar's and clubs. Not my thing to hang around a bunch of drunks and drama. To each their own, not judging, just not my thing.

Rob Jurkacek was a bouncer, that a founding member here hard2core2 and I know. I went to high school and trained at the same gym with him. Incredibly strong, and a super nice guy. Unfortunately he killed someone.

Like many of you here, he was working this as a second job to supplement his income.

Rob was Czech, that had that Mariusz Pudzianowski build and look. The media really distorted the actual facts that happened the night this all went down. Sad a man died, and Rob has spent the last 14 years in prison. I believe he has 6 years left. Both his parents died while he's been in prison. Sad one incident can change several peoples life.

**broken link removed**

Beloit Daily News - Wednesday, April 14, 1999

Posted: Wednesday, April 14, 1999 12:00 am

Bar bouncers on trial for murder

URBANA, Ill. (AP) _ One bouncer says he used justifiable force. Another bouncer says he was just trying to do the right thing.

Both are being tried on first-degree murder charges in the beating death of Ernest Seri, a graduate student at the University of Illinois, outside the Gypsy bar in downtown Champaign.

Attorneys delivered opening statements Tuesday in the case against Rubin Navarette, 28, of Rantoul, and Robert Jurkacek, 32, of Mahomet.

Seri, 31, died of severe head injuries two days after the June 25 beating.

Navarette and Jurkacek have separate lawyers _ and defense strategies _ but are being tried by the same jury. They could face 20 to 60 years in prison if convicted.

Soon after opening statements began, it became clear that jurors will hear a number of different versions of what happened the night Seri was beaten, with alcohol, poor lighting and a chaotic scene contributing to the confusion.

“We're dealing with eyewitnesses, and they're going to tell you different things about what they saw,” said Bill Gaston, Champaign County's first assistant state's attorney.

Seri was a student from the Ivory Coast who had just completed the requirements for a doctorate degree in French. He went out to dinner with his fiancee and then planned to meet a friend who was working as a disc jockey in an upstairs room at Gypsy.

Gaston said Jurkacek _ checking identification at the door _ was rude to Seri and would not let him upstairs, prompting a fight.

Gaston emphasized the “massive” Jurkacek's size over the smaller Seri and said that witnesses will testify that Seri was backpedaling and clearly losing the fight.

After Navarette punched Seri's head into a wall _ and allegedly said “I'll kill you,” according to some witnesses _ Seri “didn't have any fight left in him,” Gaston said.

But Jurkacek returned, kicking Seri under the chin with such force that Seri was knocked to the pavement, blood coming out of his eyes and ears, Gaston said.

In his opening statements, Jurkacek's attorney, James Dedman, said Seri was drunk, aggressive and rude to the doorman when he showed up at the door of Gypsy that night.

Jurkacek recognized him as a troublemaker who had been thrown out of the bar before, told Seri he would not be allowed in and tried to back him away from the business _ not with punches, but with open-palmed slaps, Dedman said.

Dedman said Seri was muscular and accomplished at martial arts, and Jurkacek kicked him only because he thought Seri was bending over to pick something up to hurt him with.

“It was justifiable use of force,” Dedman said.

Navarette's attorney said his client was not even working as a doorman at Gypsy the night of the beating.

Instead, he was at the bar relaxing with friends when he heard about the fight outside and got involved to “protect Ernest Seri from himself and from Rob Jurkacek,” lawyer Scott Rosenblum said.

Brings back memories, mostly bad.

Yes memories of getting suckered punch for the first time. Memories of having a chick hit you with a beer bottle after you grabbed her boyfriend who was twisting her arm off (bitches be crazy). Memories of a guy running to his car to get a gun which luckily the police stopped him in time on the way back. Memories of staying late night with manager til all the cash was counted, being robbed at gun point and locked up in office until 2 in the afternoon the next day. And memories of foot sweeping a fighting guy and hearing the most disgusting thud as his head hit the pavement and thanking god you did not kill him.

I've never bounced. I never had a passion for bar's and clubs. Not my thing to hang around a bunch of drunks and drama. To each their own, not judging, just not my thing.

Rob Jurkacek was a bouncer, that a founding member here hard2core2 and I know. I went to high school and trained at the same gym with him. Incredibly strong, and a super nice guy. Unfortunately he killed someone.

Like many of you here, he was working this as a second job to supplement his income.

Rob was Czech, that had that Mariusz Pudzianowski build and look. The media really distorted the actual facts that happened the night this all went down. Sad a man died, and Rob has spent the last 14 years in prison. I believe he has 6 years left. Both his parents died while he's been in prison. Sad one incident can change several peoples life.

**broken link removed**

Beloit Daily News - Wednesday, April 14, 1999

Posted: Wednesday, April 14, 1999 12:00 am

Bar bouncers on trial for murder

URBANA, Ill. (AP) _ One bouncer says he used justifiable force. Another bouncer says he was just trying to do the right thing.

Both are being tried on first-degree murder charges in the beating death of Ernest Seri, a graduate student at the University of Illinois, outside the Gypsy bar in downtown Champaign.

Attorneys delivered opening statements Tuesday in the case against Rubin Navarette, 28, of Rantoul, and Robert Jurkacek, 32, of Mahomet.

Seri, 31, died of severe head injuries two days after the June 25 beating.

Navarette and Jurkacek have separate lawyers _ and defense strategies _ but are being tried by the same jury. They could face 20 to 60 years in prison if convicted.

Soon after opening statements began, it became clear that jurors will hear a number of different versions of what happened the night Seri was beaten, with alcohol, poor lighting and a chaotic scene contributing to the confusion.

“We're dealing with eyewitnesses, and they're going to tell you different things about what they saw,” said Bill Gaston, Champaign County's first assistant state's attorney.

Seri was a student from the Ivory Coast who had just completed the requirements for a doctorate degree in French. He went out to dinner with his fiancee and then planned to meet a friend who was working as a disc jockey in an upstairs room at Gypsy.

Gaston said Jurkacek _ checking identification at the door _ was rude to Seri and would not let him upstairs, prompting a fight.

Gaston emphasized the “massive” Jurkacek's size over the smaller Seri and said that witnesses will testify that Seri was backpedaling and clearly losing the fight.

After Navarette punched Seri's head into a wall _ and allegedly said “I'll kill you,” according to some witnesses _ Seri “didn't have any fight left in him,” Gaston said.

But Jurkacek returned, kicking Seri under the chin with such force that Seri was knocked to the pavement, blood coming out of his eyes and ears, Gaston said.

In his opening statements, Jurkacek's attorney, James Dedman, said Seri was drunk, aggressive and rude to the doorman when he showed up at the door of Gypsy that night.

Jurkacek recognized him as a troublemaker who had been thrown out of the bar before, told Seri he would not be allowed in and tried to back him away from the business _ not with punches, but with open-palmed slaps, Dedman said.

Dedman said Seri was muscular and accomplished at martial arts, and Jurkacek kicked him only because he thought Seri was bending over to pick something up to hurt him with.

“It was justifiable use of force,” Dedman said.

Navarette's attorney said his client was not even working as a doorman at Gypsy the night of the beating.

Instead, he was at the bar relaxing with friends when he heard about the fight outside and got involved to “protect Ernest Seri from himself and from Rob Jurkacek,” lawyer Scott Rosenblum said.

That is just sad. I knew a friend back east, he was a nice guy too. He beat a guy so bad, he killed him. Went to State Prison. I did bouncing in the 80's, no lawsuits back then and you did fight. Worse job you can ever have, not worth $1000 a night. I hurt a guy real bad too, lucky I didn't kill him like my friend. I see lots of blood over the years back then. At that time, I didn't give a Shit. I am happy to mature to someone who now cares and would avoid a fight at all costs.

Thing with bouncing it attracts some guys with ego issues and wanting a reason to fight and think its justified cause their bouncers. Real bouncing security etc . you use least force necessary to get someone to leave the property etc. Usually it can be down without even touching someone. There no reason just to go up and grab someone and yell at then to leave etc. You always verbalize first what needs to be done. Its just common sense protocol. I seen to many times bouncers looking for an opportunity to just pounce on someone.

lol i bounced a few years back at barnicles atlanta ga i was my biggest and strongest back then i worked vip kinda missed the nightlife got laid hella times

Ive done it a few times.

The first time someone got shot several feet in front of where I was at. Bunch of ignorant fucks with combs in thier afros and shit. Trying to crawl under the rope. I only had a flashlight, most there were armed.

I believe it was over a pair of shoes or some stupid bullshit. My car got taped off as a crime scene. The casings were under my car. So I ended up being there much longer then I would have liked.

KILL THAT SHIT !!

We're a pretty tuff crew here, not a single story of anyone getting their ass handed to them by someone 50 - 100 lbs lighter? !

Not at all big myself, 220 at one point, natural weight 140 ish, started BJJ and quickly started getting tooled by guys 130 - 150, plus I couldn't breath.

I still lift, but at 190 I'd love to fight myself at 220!

As i said in the beginning a worked a strip club for awhile but anyways i got my ass handed to me and i was much bigger. I think it was on a Friday of my second week and this guy had major problems with his girlfriend sitting down with customers to get them to buy drinks a lap dance well her man would get real pissy when she didn't put the attention him.
As most of you know it is a no-no for a dancer to even have a boyfriend or husband but for some reason he was allowed to come every week.The FRIDAY i had a groper grabbing her and shit.
Bartender gives me the sign i went over there and the boyfriend of the dancer was already all over this dude. I came in and pulled the boyfriend off the the customer and when i went down to check things out with him i was in a bent over position position and the boyfriend trys to jump in to hit the guy again and i elbowed him by REFLEX on the nose area and he went down like a ton of bricks!
Then i look over he is rolling round holding his face area as i told him i didn't mean to do this let me try to stop the bleeding,all the sudden i went down fast and after that all i could really recall was them wanting me to go to the ER all i could think about was who was the dick who sucker punched me ???????
Then i hear a girl and she was cussing in a style that would make many guys blush and it was the 120 lb dancer who had took one of those wands that slide out into pretty much 12-16 inch pipe !

This is just for you malcom young, i had my ass handed to me by a chic over a hundred lbs less than me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Ahhh, the good ole days and getting sucker punched. I did it in the 90's. It was all cash so owners had that plausible deniability with they didn't work for me when someone got really beat down. My carrer started to take off in late 90's and I didn't need the kind of heat those lawsuits can bring. I was lucky worked with some really good guys. We always had each other backs. Usally most of time their friends wouldn't get that sucker punch off but if they did they weren't out on their own power.
Worst I ever saw was my boy predator took a kick to side of head as he walked past dance stage to break up fight. The instigators buddy jumped up on stage and T'd off on his head with a boot. All the dummy did was find out why we called him Predator. Watched a grown man over 200 lbs literally get tossed around like a rag doll over Predators head as he was bouncing him off cement walls. I thought he killed the guy it was so intense and savage.

Last edited:
Bouncer for 10 years. 100+ fights, about as many girls

Shit job that usually pays the same. Ive worked at the top 1% paying big clubs making 1k plus in cash tips some nights

Still on the same level as a burger flipper. And they get benefits now i think

Do something better w your life. You'll most likely top out at 8-10/hr and get to pay for your own stitches and legal fees. Like working for free?

Last edited:
4 years in at 26 years of age just 3 nites a week local pub/club. I work with down ass dudes that I kno have myback all MMA fighters that didn't cut it. So Cal nites are random we get variety of races mainly Hispanics and whites. I work the front door usually make my money on letting younger kids with no I'd or underage 20 dollars a person usually make like 160 a nite on top of my 10.00 hourly pussy comes In spurts... I'm getting over alot local bikers are coming In alot and don't want to get caught up when shit go does down over different colors

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

4 years in at 26 years of age just 3 nites a week local pub/club. I work with down ass dudes that I kno have myback all MMA fighters that didn't cut it. So Cal nites are random we get variety of races mainly Hispanics and whites. I work the front door usually make my money on letting younger kids with no I'd or underage 20 dollars a person usually make like 160 a nite on top of my 10.00 hourly pussy comes In spurts... I'm getting over alot local bikers are coming In alot and don't want to get caught up when shit go does down over different colors

When, not if you get caught doing that, you will pay big time

How old are you? From your posts, you seem new to this and intrigued. Get over yourself. You are not as cool as you think and neither is your job...trust me. I've worked some incredible gigs and run security detail on very important people...and at the end of the day very little of it means much and its a joke of a job. It's cool for a little while and then it can get borderline dangerous and does very little positive for your life.[/QUOTE]

This right here

Bounced for 10 years, and still going. Over it a long time ago. Only thing that keeps me coming back is the money, as I'm paid well for the time I put in. All you guys that think it's cool and funny to kick the shit out of someone or bash their head in etc, are very immature and are exactly the reason we as bouncers have a bad rep

wow your paid not to do that and not let under aged people in! That place gets checked one night the owner place going get shut down and you working the door going to be fingered out by the people you let in. Pretty dumb!

I'm trying to figure out what is the necessity to instigate with Rude Anne here?

She was a bitch and felt entitled at the club. Leave the drama there, next party, next show...

I feel bouncers put up too much of a front. I've never had an issue with a bouncer, seen my friends have one's with them, but because they are a "bouncer" they always like to exaggerate the level of heat they take.

And the OP, that Knight guy has a point. Do you feel better cause you disrespect others?

Sure, plenty of club goers disrespect you and they deserve not being allowed in or whatever the consequence are but you seem like the type of guy to go out of his way to ruin one's night.

I personally think because he was put in that situation for his buddy Mark to meet "Rude Ann" sometimes that's how it happens.

I bounced a few years back while in college, lucky for me I had control over the door and with the use of the dress code we'd keep most of the bullshit out. My favorite line to deny well dressed POS was, "we're at capacity so its bottle service in vip only". After exaggerating the prices of bottles no trash would come in. Never got punched once but a girl getting tossed did work on me with her nails. Im 5'7 240lbs and getting a drunk white girl off of me was like fighting a fucking lion.

wow your paid not to do that and not let under aged people in! That place gets checked one night the owner place going get shut down and you working the door going to be fingered out by the people you let in. Pretty dumb!

while I don't disagree with you I think its shitty to get paid that little, if that's all youre making for a chance at getting hurt the owners/managers have to realize that security/door will become an entrepreneurial position, at least with anyone with half a brain or that's doing any kind of decent job...

but to the kid youre quoting, 20 bucks? are you kidding me? that's nothing! 20 bucks is what you take to let a GIRL jump the line! lol!

take there fake ID's and sell them back for 100+, lol! works great when you have a detail cop there, hahaha all you do is take it tell them you know its not them or fake or whatever, they will usually hang around with there friends trying to figure out the next step. when they contest it you just point out that its your job to take these things and turn them over to LE. point out the cop working with you and let a buddy point out that there may be a way around this whole ordeal, sell it back and turn them away.

I don't think id accept less then 100 for underage to goin either, even then youre askin for trouble especially if you have a bunch in there, and 160 at 20 a pop is only 8 people not worth it at all! got look for better ways to generate more money!

trust me, there out there!:D

Bounced for awhile in Miami years ago when I was down there teaching and training in Judo and Shotokan karate all summer while at FSU. Back then I was 6' and about 210, pretty well built but not huge. My buddy, who got me the job was a 4th Dan in Judo and a 3rd Dan in Shotokan, and was from Miami. (I was just a 1st degree in each). He was also about 6' 4" and 270 or so of solid muscle. (Back in those days that was REAL big). We didn't do the "doorman" thing, but just kept things cool inside. Couple of times really drunk guys just wouldn't go quietly, and took a swing at me. Usually able to just put them on the floor without really hurting them. Having my buddy to back me up helped - just looking at him nobody wanted to mess with him. Regulars figured me out too, especially after I had to put one guy down pretty hard. All the boss really wanted to do was get the drunk jerk out the door with minimum drama, but that wasn't always possible. Interesting job, just did it for a couple of months one summer. We worked out all day, starting about 11:00 AM, then did the club job from about 9 till 2. Pretty good money for a college kid.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear