over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any bros in Miami?

ENJOYLIFE88

Registered
Im going here for the first time on the 12th by myself for a week. Just got out of a LTR two months ago so this is the first time Im taking a vacation as a single man in two years. What cool spots do you guys recommend?

Last edited:
Miami is nice but some clubs arent good to go by yourself. I know i went to a club there i think mynth or liv or something.. and everyone had bottle server tables lol. i had no where to go or talk to as everyone was in groups.... i ended up being introduced to a drink at someones booth and had a good night but it was luck imo. wouldnt recommend it.

For miami if single and solo look into club eleven and club space and club heart. damn now i miss miami!!

iv brought back a stripper that i met at club space... she was a stripper in another state in miami for vacation... was an interesting experience . but the bouncers at space are strict. they will call the cops on you. so behave yourself... and dont get to drunk if you are by yourself in that area... i had af riend that got drunk and kicked out of space and hookers kidnapped him in a car.. and dropped him off at 6 am.... i had to pay a homeless dude to find my friend. appearently common there when people get kicked out for being to drunk the hookers take their wallet and phones etc.

the pool parties are nice. but the other shit people try to impress others to much its not my style... i like to have a good time and enjoy the music. and space has that music.. good techno usually. but only open saturdays.... the pool parties usually have good music.

the thing about miami is the food. can get some authentic spanish food there...

also careful in the ghetto part of miami near download... you will know what im saying.. you have heroin homeless folks running the streets nad making their own laws... they will charge for free parking... in abandoned lots lol. and you will see mostly homeless people. pretty nasty but just use common sense.

Last edited:
Miami is nice but some clubs arent good to go by yourself. I know i went to a club there i think mynth or liv or something.. and everyone had bottle server tables lol. i had no where to go or talk to as everyone was in groups.... i ended up being introduced to a drink at someones booth and had a good night but it was luck imo. wouldnt recommend it.

For miami if single and solo look into club eleven and club space and club heart. damn now i miss miami!!

iv brought back a stripper that i met at club space... she was a stripper in another state in miami for vacation... was an interesting experience . but the bouncers at space are strict. they will call the cops on you. so behave yourself... and dont get to drunk if you are by yourself in that area... i had af riend that got drunk and kicked out of space and hookers kidnapped him in a car.. and dropped him off at 6 am.... i had to pay a homeless dude to find my friend. appearently common there when people get kicked out for being to drunk the hookers take their wallet and phones etc.

the pool parties are nice. but the other shit people try to impress others to much its not my style... i like to have a good time and enjoy the music. and space has that music.. good techno usually. but only open saturdays.... the pool parties usually have good music.

also careful in the ghetto part of miami near download... you will know what im saying.. you have heroin homeless folks running the streets nad making their own laws... they will charge for free parking... in abandoned lots lol. and you will see mostly homeless people. pretty nasty but just use common sense.

sounds degenerate as fuck

Um...why do you miss Miami? lol

Miami is straight TRASH....

Born and raised and get the fuck out...... lol

Forget Liv. If you ain't getting a table.plus you can stand on line for hours and still not get in. The door guy Luigi runs the show. They pick and choose who to let in. Space is ok I use to bounce there for a few years. Line is long and expect to be serounded by 85% if not more of everyone on ecstacy. Nice club and different music rooms. Eleven is a very nice club so many hot girls and it's open 24/7 yes not a typo it's open 24/7.

Hit up south beach. Both day and night. Nightlife of Miami. Lots of clubs and walk on ocean drive its full of bar/club

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

i went to a night club once..

there was just a bunch of skeevy guys trying to get girls drunk to take em home

left pretty quick, didn't want to be a part of that scene lol..

I lived in Miami now am in Fortlauderdale if u want to go to best places there it's Scarlett's , And the office both clubs u can go by ur self even

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What isn’t there to do in Miami?

Jelet is spot on

Pitbulltank is over in that area. He knows what to do

Im actually boarding a flight home from Miami as i type this. I’m more of a hotel lounge kind of guy at night (One, Edition, Fontainebleau), and pool parties in the daytime (SLS). Get ready to spend a lot of money but if you do, better have game because those girls are HOT and have millions of dudes approaching them

Last edited:
It is if you overcome the obstacles lol

spend a lot of time, money and effort to beat out tons of other guys to have a chance at bedding a chick who is probably a 7 under the makeup and likely has HPV and/or herpes

and who has such a bloated ego that she's probably a starfish in bed

:eek:

Where ever you go, whatever you do, do not forget the internet's top mantra: "Tren is for Beaches."

spend a lot of time, money and effort to beat out tons of other guys to have a chance at bedding a chick who is probably a 7 under the makeup and likely has HPV and/or herpes

and who has such a bloated ego that she's probably a starfish in bed

:eek:

Dontchu workout for pussy anyway?? :rolleyes:

pretty much

but what's the point of putting a large amount of time and effort into what is given freely by others? :eek:

Hahahaha....exactly. In my area....the choices must be slim. I have never considered myself as a very attractive guy...but when I was single I rarely even bought a girl a drink.

Most of them bought for me.

I remember one calling me up one time when her and her girlfriend came to town to meet them at a local bar. When I showed up she had food and drinks waiting on me.

Ended up that her "girlfriend" was really her girlfriend.....it was an interesting night.

Hahahaha....exactly. In my area....the choices must be slim. I have never considered myself as a very attractive guy...but when I was single I rarely even bought a girl a drink.

Most of them bought for me.

I remember one calling me up one time when her and her girlfriend came to town to meet them at a local bar. When I showed up she had food and drinks waiting on me.

Ended up that her "girlfriend" was really her girlfriend.....it was an interesting night.

we are at the beginning stages of a paradigm shift in the dating/courting area of western society.

"a woman wears makeup, a woman lies before she opens her mouth"

Little Slice 26:22-23

I love Miami after spending 2 months in 10 degree weather, lately -10 lol. I go once a year and stay on ocean drive. I don't drink so dinner is cool with me, I like the place

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member