advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any bros on here plan to never have kids?

your a young fella. of course you think you dont want a relationship. lmao. you are right on schedule brother. soon you may even find yourself not wanting to bang a bunch of meaningless hoes and and will find a woman you love then you will def want kids.
met my wife at 30. retired from banging new ass immediately and married her in 5 months. had my daughter soon as possible. rest is history.
-F2S

I don’t know bro..long term and me just don’t happen. But you never know, glad you found what works for you though :fo:d-smil

and it's typically not your choice to make..

E.G. I knew a couple of great parents who sacrificed a TON to give their kids the best lives possible.

the son grew to be an opiate addict, and the daughter grew to be...extremely promiscuous.

Very true. Really, it comes down to two things that determine who you become, your genetics and your environment (and how your genetics react tot that environment). Becoming a parent also has a certain factor in it comparable to rolling the dice. Anyone can end up with extremely screwed up kids. So far I’ve been lucky, but there’s plenty of time left for it to go sideways.

I don’t know bro..long term and me just don’t happen. But you never know, glad you found what works for you though :fo:d-smil

i said EXACT same thing at EXACT same age. This is what 28 year olds say lol
Dont write off relationships is all i am sayin. "the one" may change your mind.
-F2S

I'm 48 and just recently split up with my GF of 8 years..... I have no kids and at this point in my life no interest in having any...... a coworker recently joked around and stated that I should get "snipped" .... we laughed a bit but afterwards I thought it wasn't such a bad idea.... in fcat, GREAT idea!!..... so now that i'll be in the dating scene again (ugghh...sucks) not gonna take any chances..... some chicks can be grimy as fugggg.... so empty out my rubber if you choose, ain nuttin gonna happen....

I'm 48 and just recently split up with my GF of 8 years..... I have no kids and at this point in my life no interest in having any...... a coworker recently joked around and stated that I should get "snipped" .... we laughed a bit but afterwards I thought it wasn't such a bad idea.... in fcat, GREAT idea!!..... so now that i'll be in the dating scene again (ugghh...sucks) not gonna take any chances..... some chicks can be grimy as fugggg.... so empty out my rubber if you choose, ain nuttin gonna happen....

shit.. I think what you mean here will be lost on the other older folks who still have their head in the clouds and remain blissfully unaware of how much things have degenerated

i said EXACT same thing at EXACT same age. This is what 28 year olds say lol
Dont write off relationships is all i am sayin. "the one" may change your mind.
-F2S

those darn milenials!

they'd be able to afford houses if they'd just cut back on the avocado toast!!

heh heh!

Looking at your sig and seeing that you went pro..guys like you in your 40s in top shape inspire the hell out of me. You still have a large pool of chicks to choose from and no baggage. Embrace dating again brother, it’s fun!

So many thirsty girls of all ages ready and willing :D

Last edited:
yes.

get married and have children

your wife will never leave you for cash and prizes and steal them away from you with the power of the state

and your kids will not grow up to be degenerates who hate you, and they will always make time to see you as you enter old age

you can't die alone if you had a family... it's.. it's literally impossible!!

because everything works out the way it should......b..because that's the way it should work out!!
All true, but doesn't mean you can't strive for better. That's an ultra pessimistic view an I'm a pretty pessimistic realist. That's kind of a depressing outlook tbh, bro. It's grounded in sounds logic, but damn. I mean if everyone was that way we'd have no families and kids.

Last edited:
All true, but doesn't mean you can't strive for better. That's an ultra pessimistic view an I'm a pretty pessimistic realist. That's kind of a depressing outlook tbh, bro. It grounded in sounds logic, but damn.

I see life as a struggle that is full of traps and pitfalls

the choices one makes will cause his/her life to be relatively easy and peaceful, or an absolute misery.

seems like a large swath of western folks see life as candy and rainbows.. whereas those with less privilege and those outside of western culture have a more realistic perspective.

I already have them, but I'll flat out say it was because I had them at an age and with a frame of mind that was still socially "normal". That was my fault but you deal with the consequences of your choices.

It's a mindset that the normal person has. While I too agree with what was said above about technology and what not. The people who are GOOD parents are those who've essentially given up on achievement and improvement of themselves or their endeavors and have decided to focus their energy and time into making someone else their best. Akin to an athlete becoming a coach after their career is over and they know that their time spent on what they deem as "achievement", would now be a waste.

So once you have kids, life is basically over? You can`t excel at anything after kids? How about a player that retires and becomes a coach feels a desire to give back, share his knowledge and lead a young player to the road of greatness. Maybe you can`t identify with those character traits? I do.

My kids are 7 & 8, wife is in medical school, I`m getting a second bachelors, we both work, no family money or even family living near by to help. I just started a not for profit as well. The kids go with us to the gym, my 8 y/o daughter does yoga with my wife. Lack of achievement is a personal thing, NOT related or to be blamed on kids. Please don`t let your kids feel like they are a "consequence" in your life.

yes.

get married and have children

your wife will never leave you for cash and prizes and steal them away from you with the power of the state

and your kids will not grow up to be degenerates who hate you, and they will always make time to see you as you enter old age

you can't die alone if you had a family... it's.. it's literally impossible!!

because everything works out the way it should......b..because that's the way it should work out!!

Slice, I want to ask; how long does it take you to come up with responses? On average? Lol nothing bad, you’re just really good at it...

Anyway, as for my response;

I FUCKING HATE kids (Side note: a lot of it has to do with shitty parenting too.)

And for real, I’m just selfish and have too many goals and want to do too many things..

Besides that I’ve grown up in literally one of the #1 party cities in the world, not only the women here but I’ve encountered women from everywhere, used to work in a hotel on the beach in my early 20’s... You wouldn’t believe the amount of women that cheat on their boyfriends/husbands on business/girls trips... And a FEW (easily the time I worked there more than 10) bachelorettes that chested in one way or another... Fucking horrible... No thanks..

Seeing other guys older than me that took a similar route makes me feel even better about it..

Slice, I want to ask; how long does it take you to come up with responses? On average? Lol nothing bad, you’re just really good at it...

I FUCKING HATE kids (Side note: a lot of it has to do with shitty parenting too.)

And for real, I’m just selfish and have too many goals and want to do too many things..

Besides that I’ve grown up in literally one of the #1 party cities in the world, not only the women here but I’ve encountered women from everywhere, used to work in a hotel on the beach in my early 20’s... You wouldn’t believe the amount of women that cheat on their boyfriends/husbands on business/girls trips... And a FEW (easily the time I worked there more than 10) bachelorettes that chested in one way or another... Fucking horrible... No thanks..

Seeing other guys older than me that took a similar route makes me feel even better about it..

I can totally relate to the location aspect. I live in Las Vegas and work in gentleman’s clubs so you can only imagine what I see

Then it dawned on me as I was pondering my thread, about 80% of the older guys I know who work in my field have no kids (if you subtract all the Polynesians cuz it’s tradition for them). And it makes sense. Moving into this city as a young guy and working in the nightlife industry..you have to try really hard to want kids

That’s an extremely lopsided view. You speak as if the minority are the majority. Plenty of teens and parents are thriving

Most people are idiot, most are stupid like shit.

It is you who has it wrong.

Don’t have children and expect anything in return, don’t have children because you are afraid to die/be alone when you’re old.

I wish most people would think this way, but most of them are fearful utilitarians.

it's pretty much instantaneous :eek:

there's nothing about not having children and living your life for yourself that is selfish..

on the other hand, having children and STILL living life for yourself is very selfish..

You’re obviously a miserable person so I won’t stoop to your level :)

LOL k.

Dating is an absolutely miserable and arduous experience. I think you're confusing the actual process of dating with finding someone that you actually enjoy spending time with. I'm not referring to talking to a girl steadily and going on dates. I'm referring to the actual screening process of multiple partners, having to sort out which ones you're compatible with and willing to tolerate. Dating itself fucking blows. There's absolutely no way you're going to argue it doesn't. It's part of the reason why people stay in shitty relationships, because the process of dating is horrible, and often a gigantic money and time sink.

Last edited:
I believe money plays a big factor in this

Yes that is very important, makes it much easier. The child also needs two parents that work together as a team to raise them.

The amount of time and energy needed is immense, especially when they are really young. I got married at age 27 and then had kids at age 32. We had decent income and I was able to stay home and raise them, I feel that is a big advantage.

Another thing you have to consider is what happens if my child has a disability? The level of care and money needed to raise them will rise dramatically. Nobody knows when that is going to happen. You better have good health insurance regardless of their health. So much to consider.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws