over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any comic book collectors?

Pissbrainiac259

Registered
Do we have any avid comic book collectors on this board? If so, speak up.

Could one of the MODS delete this duplicate thread. Thanx.

They were at my parents but that was 35 years ago. I need to go and see what happened to them.

They were at my parents but that was 35 years ago. I need to go and see what happened to them.

That would be VERY wise, my friend. Remember that I called DIBS on anything you wish you trade +/- sell.

I have a box full of early 90's including the Infinity War, the crossovers, and anything that had wicked cover art. Punishers, Spider Man, Wolverine, Ghost Rider, was not a fan of DC though.

I never collected comics, but I did collect the original vintage Star Wars toys from the 70s and 80s. The first 3 films as they were coming out in theaters. I've got a bunch, including some rares.I kept the boxes too.

I used to in the mid 80s o guess.Still got most of them in the basement. My father in law has a box full of comic books that I took a look at a couple years ago and he had some of the very first marvel comics ..the first hulk when he looked like a grey Frankenstein guy.also all the first bunch of fantastic four ...no joke! He has them in plastic bags thrown in a big box.i told him he could probably sell those and make a whole lot of money and he just shrugged and said he wasn't planning on getting rid of them. He is kind of a hoarder ,especially with things from his childhood.

I never collected comics, but I did collect the original vintage Star Wars toys from the 70s and 80s. The first 3 films as they were coming out in theaters. I've got a bunch, including some rares.I kept the boxes too.
Been reading, collecting comics since im 10 reading was key and the stories back then had me waiting at the corner store for the next issues. Great times. But by far the most value i ever had was the Pokemon cards i had ( un opened ) charzad etc from the early 90s sold them on ebay a few years back crazy return but now i look lol i gave away.

I used to in the mid 80s o guess.Still got most of them in the basement. My father in law has a box full of comic books that I took a look at a couple years ago and he had some of the very first marvel comics ..the first hulk when he looked like a grey Frankenstein guy.also all the first bunch of fantastic four ...no joke! He has them in plastic bags thrown in a big box.i told him he could probably sell those and make a whole lot of money and he just shrugged and said he wasn't planning on getting rid of them. He is kind of a hoarder ,especially with things from his childhood.
I remember i got the how to draw comic s the marvel way back then 80s went to John Bucema art class it was diff back then stories were awesome only a few really good artists. now the art is insane anyone remember MAD Magazine? great parody just a bit more mature

I remember i got the how to draw comic s the marvel way back then 80s went to John Bucema art class it was diff back then stories were awesome only a few really good artists. now the art is insane anyone remember MAD Magazine? great parody just a bit more mature

My best friend is a part-time professional comic artist. Unreal! Lemme see if I can find some of his work.

Found it! The crazy thing is that this particular drawing is just "OK" by his standards.

Spiderman.jpg

Have Spawn issues 1-30, the Batman issue where Bane breaks Batman's back, and maybe even the death of Superman somewhere. Was a big Image comics guy back in the 90's. Recently really loved watching The Boys so it kind of brought me back and had me wondering what it'd be like now to read a comic book. Reed Flemming, Preacher, and possibly The Boys would be what i'd consider reading these days.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear