advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any current gamers here? What you playin?

I dont do much mobile gaming so neither but if I had to pick one it would be the top tier steam deck. It's pushed enough units you know it's build quality is high and the steam os keeps getting better as well as the game support keeps going up. Theres more titles being optimized for it everyday.

Asus is releasing their own handheld thats supposed to be on parity or better than the deck but I would wait and see how the OS is and how games are optimized for it.

The deck seems to be the way to go. Im sure in another year or two valve will release the updated version with better battery life and better hardware but if you needed one now, I vote for the steam deck.
thanks bro
I’m gonna get back into gaming what games would you suggest for me ?
I like anything ww2, I loved elden ring and potter, mad max , mortal kombat, saints row , I started Witcher and looked good but only played 5 mins
I like simple shit I can chuck on and play for 10-20 mins and come back later
Pokémon yellow was prob the best game I played tho lol

Dude, I’m so old that I remember when the original Diablo came out. That shit was off the hook for its time!
Yeah, old times 👌 personnaly now I search more split screen games, before I play a lot of mmorpg and fps, that's before beating the iron to try reach monster level 👹💪

From what you wrote here about liking, you seem like the kind of person who can find enjoyment in most anything. Im mostly the same way with a few that I just didnt like at all (monster hunter world and kingdom hearts are just not my thing).

Im a huge fan of fromsoft, so elden ring, dark souls 1, 2, and 3, bloodborne, sekiro, etc are all good choices and Armored Core is coming out this year too which is a day one pick up for me.

If simple is your thing, something you can pick up and drop and play for short bursts, I recommend mario rabbids, hades, dead cells, mario oddysey, the south park games are incredible, and I really think you would enjoy broforce. Everyone on promuscle would enjoy broforce.

The from soft stuff is the best but it requires free time and its hard to make a dent with 20 minute blocks.

A game I recommend to anyone, anywhere, is Doom Eternal. Theres nothing like it.

thanks bro
I’m gonna get back into gaming what games would you suggest for me ?
I like anything ww2, I loved elden ring and potter, mad max , mortal kombat, saints row , I started Witcher and looked good but only played 5 mins
I like simple shit I can chuck on and play for 10-20 mins and come back later
Pokémon yellow was prob the best game I played tho lol

From what you wrote here about liking, you seem like the kind of person who can find enjoyment in most anything. Im mostly the same way with a few that I just didnt like at all (monster hunter world and kingdom hearts are just not my thing).

Im a huge fan of fromsoft, so elden ring, dark souls 1, 2, and 3, bloodborne, sekiro, etc are all good choices and Armored Core is coming out this year too which is a day one pick up for me.

If simple is your thing, something you can pick up and drop and play for short bursts, I recommend mario rabbids, hades, dead cells, mario oddysey, the south park games are incredible, and I really think you would enjoy broforce. Everyone on promuscle would enjoy broforce.

The from soft stuff is the best but it requires free time and its hard to make a dent with 20 minute blocks.

A game I recommend to anyone, anywhere, is Doom Eternal. Theres nothing like it.
hahah you are right, i loved them (souls games are hard as, but also rewarding because of this)

armored core does look great, i havent played alot you menioned so will look into them

i didnt mind monster hunter tho

im pretty weird with game choices, i used to like runescape but hated world of warcraft - the movie was sick though

The First 17 Minutes of Star Wars Jedi: Survivor Gameplay

Sword Expert Reacts to Star Wars Jedi: Survivor

Giving this Tears of the Kingdom a run now...Looks like it should be a pretty large open world once unlocked.

I know I played the first one but don't remember much of it aside from some of the similarities?!

Mw3 - so good , great refreshed maps, weapons feel great just overall awesome fun.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member