advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any current gamers here? What you playin?

Kinda waiting on Diablo 4. The trailer looks amazing. I can't wait to be completely disappointed.

Playing Middle Earth Shadow of War now. Great action game. Its the 2nd in the series.

Kinda waiting on Diablo 4. The trailer looks amazing. I can't wait to be completely disappointed.

Not a gamer these days - last new system I got was PlayStation 2 - but I absolutely loved the original Diablo. I spent untold hours playing through it over and over.

I use to be an avid gamer when I was younger. I will be 30 next month. I was a Semi Pro Halo 2 player, but I currently am giving the new Devil May Cry a go. But I occasionally still resort back to Master Chief Collection just to get my “Halo fix” just because it was my go to game growing up.

Not a gamer these days - last new system I got was PlayStation 2 - but I absolutely loved the original Diablo. I spent untold hours playing through it over and over.

I played the hell out of Diablo, but Diablo 2 I still think is one of the best PC games ever made. Ten years after, I would just randomly decide to buy it just to play it again. Then the urge to play would hit again, but I'd lost the CDs by that time and needed to buy it again lol.

Diablo 3 was a big letdown. If you liked Diablo for 1 and 2, you'd probably dislike 3. If you were someone totally new to Diablo, you'd probably like 3. I think 4 is going to be like 3, amazing cinematics with a huge letdown on launch day lol

I use to be an avid gamer when I was younger. I will be 30 next month. I was a Semi Pro Halo 2 player, but I currently am giving the new Devil May Cry a go. But I occasionally still resort back to Master Chief Collection just to get my “Halo fix” just because it was my go to game growing up.

So I had stopped playing when I was in my mid 20s. I was working and had a live-in girlfriend. I would play my 360 or PS3 sometimes. Then I was staying with a buddy and he played Fortnite on his PS4. I started playing it and loved it.

All those old feelings of gaming my entire life came back. Suddenly my days off work didnt have to be uneventful even if nothing was going on that day.

So I kindled a new love and pieced together a solid PC. Im glad I got back into it. The world of building higher end gaming PCs is very enjoyable for me. Similar to that of a neon lit car in a way hahaha. My PC keeps getting more water colling and RGB lights added to it and computing power "under the hood"

Its a hobby I never should have quit. Its fun to play competitive shooters or single player games.

Finishing up Last of Us 2 now...Waiting for that Ghost of Tsushima to drop next month.

Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League Official Teaser Trailer

PSO2

I just finished Ghost of Tsuhima. Actually went platinum on that one. Only others Ive done that with are Horizon Zero Dawn and Spiderman.

I also just finished Astral Chain.

This year I've played Doom Eternal, Metroid Prime 2, Zelda windwaker HD, NioH 2 and I may be missing some besides what ive mentioned previously.

If you play games casually or just for a few minutes at a time I have a recommendation for basically this whole board.

Go to steam and look up BROFORCE.

Thank me later when you're running around killing shit as "Bronan the Brobarian"

All the PS5 Games Confirmed for 2020 and Beyond

Anyone who's thinking about picking up a PS5 at launch is probably wondering what PlayStation 5 games they can expect to play in the coming months (and years). Thanks to various PS5 events and game announcements, we're finally starting to get an idea of the next-gen console's early library will look like.

We already know that the "majority of the 4,000 PS4 titles" will work, thanks to PS5's backwards compatibility. That's all well and good, but lets face it, nobody buys a console at launch to play last-gen games. You buy it for what's new.

Below are all the PS5 games we've seen confirmed for the early years of the system. As always, release dates can (and often do) shift around. Also, many of the PS5 games announced so far don't have specific release dates yet, so it's not clear when you'll be able to play all of these upcoming titles. With those caveats in mind, here are the PS5 games you can plan on seeing before too much longer.

Confirmed PlayStation 5 Games
Assassin's Creed Valhalla - Holiday 2020
Astro's Playroom - PS5 Launch
Atomic Heart - TBA
Battlefield 6 - 2021
Balan Wonderworld - 2021
Braid: Anniversary Edition - 2021
Bugsnax - Holiday 2020
Chivalry 2 - 2020
Chorus - 2021
Control - TBA
Cris Tales - TBA
Cyberpunk 2077 - TBA
Deathloop - 2021
Demon's Souls - TBA
Destiny 2 - TBA
Destruction AllStars - TBA
Dirt 5 - 2020
Doom Eternal - TBA
Dustborn - 2021
Dying Light 2 - TBA
Earthlock 2 - 2022
The Elder Scrolls Online - TBA
Far Cry 6 - February 18, 2021
FIFA 21 - TBA
Fortnite - PS5 Launch
Ghostwire: Tokyo - 2021
Godfall - December 2020
Gods and Monsters - Holiday 2020
Goodbye Volcano High - 2021
Gothic - TBA
Gran Turismo 7 - TBA
Grand Theft Auto 5 - 2021
Guilty Gear Strive - 2021
Haven - TBA
Heavenly Bodies - 2021
Hitman 3 - January 2021
Hood: Outlaws & Legends - 2021
Horizon Forbidden West - 2021
Jett: The Far Shore - Holiday 2020
Kena: Bridge of Spirits - TBA
Little Devil Inside - TBA
The Lord of the Rings: Gollum - TBA
Madden NFL 21 - 2020
Maquette - TBA
Marvel's Avengers - TBA
Metal: Hellsinger - 2021
NBA 2K21 - 2020
NBA Live 21 - TBA
Observer: System Redux - Holiday 2020
Oddworld Soulstrom - 2020
Outriders - Holiday 2020
Overcooked: All You Can Eat - TBA
Paradise Lost - TBA
The Pathless - TBA
The Pedestrian - January 2021
PES 2021 - TBA
Planet Coaster: Console Edition - 2020
Pragmata - 2022
Project Athia - TBA
Quantum Error - 2020
Rainbow Six Siege - TBA
Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart - TBA
Recompile - TBA
Redo! Enhanced Edition - 2020
Resident Evil Village - 2021
Returnal - TBA
Sackboy: A Big Adventure - TBA
Scarlet Nexus - TBA
Sherlock Holmes: Chapter One - 2021
Solar Ash - 2021
Spider-Man: Miles Morales - Holiday 2020
Steelrising - TBA
Stray - 2021
TemTem - 2021
Ultimate Fishing Simulator 2 - 2021
Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 - 2020
Vampire: The Masquerade - Swansong - 2021
Warframe - TBA
Warhammer Chaosbane - TBA
Watch Dogs: Legion - Holiday 2020
Werewolf: The Apocalypse - Earthblood - February 2021
Worms Rumble - 2020
WRC 9 - 2020
Yakuza: Like a Dragon - TBA

**broken link removed**

Sony has launched a new PS5 pre-order page that allows PlayStation fans to register to be among the first to pre-order the console directly from PlayStation. The news comes way not of an official announcement, but a promotional email and update to the PS5 console page on the official PlayStation website.

Unfortunately, this is all the salient details Sony reveals other than noting supplies will be very limited. How limited? It doesn't say. In other words, it's unclear if pre-ordering a console is truly going to be very difficult or if this is some marketing verbiage to get people to register.

At the moment of publishing, this offer is limited to the United States only, though this hasn't been confirmed nor has Sony offered any clarification. What we do know is if you pre-order the console through Sony there will be the following limitations:

1 PS5 console
2 Dualsense Controllers
2 Dualsense Charging Stations
2 Pulse 3D Wireless Headsets
2 Media Remotes
2 HD Cameras

PlayStation also provides the following FAQ section about the process:

Who will be selected to receive an invitation?
Our selection is based on previous interests and PlayStation activities.

When will I know if I’ve been selected or not?
If you are selected, we will contact you via email before pre-orders start. If you do not receive an email, you were not selected.

If I receive an invitation, am I guaranteed to be able to pre-order a PS5 console?
No. Each invitation is open for a limited time and quantities are limited per PSN ID per transaction. PS5 console pre-order reservations will be first come first serve.

In order to pre-order, do I have to pre-order everything?
No. As long as your product selection falls within unit limits, you may pre-order as many or as few products as you’d like.

How long will I have to make a PS5 console pre-order reservation?
If selected, the expiration date and time will be included in your selection notification email and while supplies last.

Can I reserve more than one PS5 console pre-order?
Due to limited quantities and high demand, we will be limiting PS5 console pre-order reservations to 1 per PSN ID.

Will other PS5 products be available for pre-order?
Yes. Although these will be open to the general public for pre-order, only PS5 console reservations will be limited to those invited to pre-order.

What if I receive a “Sold Out” message?
All available PS5 consoles have been reserved.

I currently reside outside the US. If invited, can I still make a PS5 console pre-order reservation?
If you receive an invite and units are still available, as long as you ship to a US-based address, your pre-order reservation will be allowed. Any orders that contain a non-US based address will be canceled.

Unfortunately, while the console's pre-order registration page is live, pre-orders themselves are not yet live. Further, it's still unclear when the console is releasing or what it will cost. When this information is revealed, pre-orders will almost certainly go live.

Playstation wins another gen of console wars... They make too good of exclusives. Was once Xbox bread and butter. Nobody gives a shit about Halo?Gears now unless true fans

Rumors swirling that Demons Souls may be a launch title. If true, Im definitely in. I mean, I was getting one regardless, but this is the thing that does it for me out of the gate besides the 4k bluray player.

All the PS5 Games Confirmed for 2020 and Beyond

Anyone who's thinking about picking up a PS5 at launch is probably wondering what PlayStation 5 games they can expect to play in the coming months (and years). Thanks to various PS5 events and game announcements, we're finally starting to get an idea of the next-gen console's early library will look like.

We already know that the "majority of the 4,000 PS4 titles" will work, thanks to PS5's backwards compatibility. That's all well and good, but lets face it, nobody buys a console at launch to play last-gen games. You buy it for what's new.

Below are all the PS5 games we've seen confirmed for the early years of the system. As always, release dates can (and often do) shift around. Also, many of the PS5 games announced so far don't have specific release dates yet, so it's not clear when you'll be able to play all of these upcoming titles. With those caveats in mind, here are the PS5 games you can plan on seeing before too much longer.

Confirmed PlayStation 5 Games
Assassin's Creed Valhalla - Holiday 2020
Astro's Playroom - PS5 Launch
Atomic Heart - TBA
Battlefield 6 - 2021
Balan Wonderworld - 2021
Braid: Anniversary Edition - 2021
Bugsnax - Holiday 2020
Chivalry 2 - 2020
Chorus - 2021
Control - TBA
Cris Tales - TBA
Cyberpunk 2077 - TBA
Deathloop - 2021
Demon's Souls - TBA
Destiny 2 - TBA
Destruction AllStars - TBA
Dirt 5 - 2020
Doom Eternal - TBA
Dustborn - 2021
Dying Light 2 - TBA
Earthlock 2 - 2022
The Elder Scrolls Online - TBA
Far Cry 6 - February 18, 2021
FIFA 21 - TBA
Fortnite - PS5 Launch
Ghostwire: Tokyo - 2021
Godfall - December 2020
Gods and Monsters - Holiday 2020
Goodbye Volcano High - 2021
Gothic - TBA
Gran Turismo 7 - TBA
Grand Theft Auto 5 - 2021
Guilty Gear Strive - 2021
Haven - TBA
Heavenly Bodies - 2021
Hitman 3 - January 2021
Hood: Outlaws & Legends - 2021
Horizon Forbidden West - 2021
Jett: The Far Shore - Holiday 2020
Kena: Bridge of Spirits - TBA
Little Devil Inside - TBA
The Lord of the Rings: Gollum - TBA
Madden NFL 21 - 2020
Maquette - TBA
Marvel's Avengers - TBA
Metal: Hellsinger - 2021
NBA 2K21 - 2020
NBA Live 21 - TBA
Observer: System Redux - Holiday 2020
Oddworld Soulstrom - 2020
Outriders - Holiday 2020
Overcooked: All You Can Eat - TBA
Paradise Lost - TBA
The Pathless - TBA
The Pedestrian - January 2021
PES 2021 - TBA
Planet Coaster: Console Edition - 2020
Pragmata - 2022
Project Athia - TBA
Quantum Error - 2020
Rainbow Six Siege - TBA
Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart - TBA
Recompile - TBA
Redo! Enhanced Edition - 2020
Resident Evil Village - 2021
Returnal - TBA
Sackboy: A Big Adventure - TBA
Scarlet Nexus - TBA
Sherlock Holmes: Chapter One - 2021
Solar Ash - 2021
Spider-Man: Miles Morales - Holiday 2020
Steelrising - TBA
Stray - 2021
TemTem - 2021
Ultimate Fishing Simulator 2 - 2021
Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 - 2020
Vampire: The Masquerade - Swansong - 2021
Warframe - TBA
Warhammer Chaosbane - TBA
Watch Dogs: Legion - Holiday 2020
Werewolf: The Apocalypse - Earthblood - February 2021
Worms Rumble - 2020
WRC 9 - 2020
Yakuza: Like a Dragon - TBA

Interesting. I wonder what games microsoft is releasing with it.

Xbox Series S: Everything You Need To Know

I think theyre both going to have worthy titles to sell systems. Its funny how when Xbox first arrived PS couldnt keep up bc Halo, Gears, etc. PS3 fell behind due to lack of great first party titles and some hardware limitations or difficulties for devs.

PS4 and Xbox One started off neck and neck and finally Sony ditched the old first party games like Resistance (which I loved btw) and really started to innovate just as Microsoft did early on.

Ghosts of Tsushima, the God of War remake (4 or whatever), and many other titles really boosted Sony back into prominence.

Im not gonna lie, after Xbox and Xbox 360 did so well (even though PS2's earlier release sold many more units for a head start) I was afraid for Sony's future in gaming.

Fast forward to now and its the console race again, but likely is a solid choice I'd bet, but at some point one must own both or have a PC and one of them.

Nvidia blew my socks off with its $500 3070 outperforming the flagship 2080ti which is well over $1,500.

With many first party titles coming to PC I think thats great for selling both systems. I got rid of my PS4 for my beefed up PC, and now I need GoW and Ghost of Tsushima so I need to get a used PS4 pronto.

The comment wars by fanboys are annoying for sure. Its ridiculous to bash an equally great system bc youre a fanboy. We should all love and embrace the competition and get whatever systems we want.

GoW and Ghost of Tsushima look like high quality PC titles somehow with the minimal power a PS4 has. Those devs are really getting the most out of it.

The time draws near.

God of War Ragnarok Reveal Trailer

Sony Interactive Entertainment and SIE Santa Monica Studio have revealed a new God of War game -- tentatively called God of War 2 -- for the PS5, the follow up to 2018's God of War reboot, and the latter's first game since 2018, when it shipped not only of the highest-rated PS4 games, but one of the highest-rated games of all time. Given the reboot's reception, both critically and commercially, a sequel was inevitable, but it's still good to finally hear about the game in an official capacity. And as you would expect, the game is in development exclusively for the PS5, which means you will need to upgrade from PS4 if you want to continue Kratos' latest journey.

As expected, Sony Santa Monica accompanied all of this with the game's debut trailer and our first-ever look at PS5 Kratos, which looks immeasurably better than debut Kratos, also known as PS2 Kratos. Of course, the character is also much different than the original Kratos as well.

God of War as a series began in 2005 via David Jaffe, Sony Santa Monica, and of course the PS2. Since then, it's been one of PlayStation's biggest and best series, though its relevance was stumbling before 2018's reboot, which not only drastically changed the game's tone, but put the series back at the top of the industry, where it really hadn't been since 2005.

God of War 2 is in development for the PS5 and the PS5 only. If you haven't already, you should check out 2018's God of War. It's not only one of PS4's best games, but will be required playing for jumping into the sequel.

Im finishing up the Telltale series The Walking Dead, the final season. About done with episode 3 now. Its a great series IMO. Also playing The Call of Cthulhu. Good so far on that too. I game exclusively on PC. Game in VR too with the HTC Vive.

I have all systems and been a gamer for a very long time. I have played 122903091_1541186199401599_642277993251826535_n.jpg WOW since beta but i quit about 4 years ago, found it was to additive and caused me to become to lazy as that's all i wanted to do. I built a very nice desk top with 3 monitors about 8 months ago and play COD, Red Dead 2, GTA 5 Modded on other ppl's servers.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear