advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any current gamers here? What you playin?

You Can't Use An External Drive on PlayStation 5 (At Launch)

The PS5 could be perfect if it fixed these problems

Doing Assasin's Creed Odyssey right now. 60 hrs in and only 37% of the way done with the main quest line. So many side quests and things to do. The ocean is full of sunken treasures and many islands to explore. Great game, and a nice way to learn about Greek history/culture.

Playing warzone still a lot on the pc and about to hit up the new Doom eternal DLC the ancient gods.

Assassins creed Valhalla, my son and I end the last two hours of every night being Vikings. Cutting off heads and drinking from the skulls of our enemies!!!

Calling all world of warcraft nerds!
Idea for meathead wow raid stream on twitch/youtube.
We raid and discuss various meathead topics while we play. Training, diet, supplements, gear.
Pick one:
Retail current expansion or private wotlk server?

Personally a private server allows you to invest less time gearing and leveling which would make this project much easier. I play on 2 separate ones as well as a retail account so all t
Options are on the table.

If anyone thinks this would be cool to try shoot me a pm and we can figure it out.

I think it would be funny to watch a bunch of meatheads playing wow and arguing over diet and training ideas.

My current opinion is that Doom Eternal is possibly the most fun that can be had for 60 dollars. The enjoyment factor to this game is off the charts. Get your first glory kill and you will see what I am talking about.

My current opinion is that Doom Eternal is possibly the most fun that can be had for 60 dollars. The enjoyment factor to this game is off the charts. Get your first glory kill and you will see what I am talking about.
Agreed doom eternal is so fun!

Have you never visited Tijuana?
🤣🤣

I haven't! I've had friends who have say Croatia or Czech Republic would be a better place for my 60 dollars. I completely agree with that assessment.

I said Glory Kill. Not Glory Hole!

Have you never visited Tijuana?
🤣🤣

Calling all world of warcraft nerds!
Idea for meathead wow raid stream on twitch/youtube.
We raid and discuss various meathead topics while we play. Training, diet, supplements, gear.
Pick one:
Retail current expansion or private wotlk server?

Personally a private server allows you to invest less time gearing and leveling which would make this project much easier. I play on 2 separate ones as well as a retail account so all t
Options are on the table.

If anyone thinks this would be cool to try shoot me a pm and we can figure it out.

I think it would be funny to watch a bunch of meatheads playing wow and arguing over diet and training ideas.
Did you ever play Everquest when it first came out? I started out on that great game. The same guys that made it are developing a new game that should come out of beta sometime in the next year or so.
Pantheon.

**broken link removed**

Did you ever play Everquest when it first came out? I started out on that great game. The same guys that made it are developing a new game that should come out of beta sometime in the next year or so.
Pantheon.

**broken link removed**
I think I might have, I tried a bunch of different games when blizzard buttfucked wow with kung fu panda.
I did get a beta invite for the burning crusade re-release. I may have to waste countless hours on that for the good of gamers everywhere.

Currently playing Baulders Gate enhanced edition.
I still play Diablo 3 from time to time.
Have about 80hours in AC Valhalla but still haven’t completed it.
Beat Cyberpunk but that game was a huge disappointment.

Pantheon.

**broken link removed**
Ever crack my dude, I broke my leg right as the kunark expansion came out. That game sucked my life away. Played till a little after planes of power!!!! Fuck yeah!!!!

Ever crack my dude, I broke my leg right as the kunark expansion came out. That game sucked my life away. Played till a little after planes of power!!!! Fuck yeah!!!!
I had a roommate years ago who bought a laptop and set me up a Everquest account so I could play with him. We spent so many hours living off of josta and pizza rolls. Everquest 2 was free and I got into that for a while. I’m not sure if it’s still around or not

Same here. I quit a bit after Planes of Power. Remember how you could do /played? Told you how many hours/ days you had logged with that character. My main had about 375 days on it in a bit under 4 years. Evercrack indeed! 1 day being 24 hours played.

I had a roommate years ago who bought a laptop and set me up a Everquest account so I could play with him. We spent so many hours living off of josta and pizza rolls. Everquest 2 was free and I got into that for a while. I’m not sure if it’s still around or not
Keep an eye out for Pantheon to see when it comes out. I'm probably going to buy a package so I can beta test and make my character before it comes out to the general public.

The nostalgia is insane with Everquest. I had two buddies and my girlfriend all playing at the same time. That game was so addicting. You would go for a raid, look up from the computer and 10 hours had past!!!! I tried WOW but it just was not punishing enough.... Everquest punished you if you did not know your role and stay in your lane. LFG for sky fire. WTB FUNGI TUNIC. At the entrance to the cave in EC!!! Lol

The nostalgia is insane with Everquest. I had two buddies and my girlfriend all playing at the same time. That game was so addicting. You would go for a raid, look up from the computer and 10 hours had past!!!! I tried WOW but it just was not punishing enough.... Everquest punished you if you did not know your role and stay in your lane. LFG for sky fire. WTB FUNGI TUNIC. At the entrance to the cave in EC!!! Lol
Yes! It was brutal. If you died, it was a bad bad day. So much experience lost and then going on the infamous run to get your gear off your dead body, corpse run.. Remember the hell levels? Took a month pf full-time playing to make one level, if you were lucky.

I played in the very beginning when no cleric on the server could cast res. I still remember the first player that hit level 20. It was a huge deal.

How about running to the dock and just missing the boat! The wait for the next was 15 or 30 minutes. Just sit there and fish. Had a glitch once where a shark killed me through the hull of the ship! Stranded my body out in the ocean, effectively losing all of my gear. Had to get a guide to give me back my stuff. They did, and even gave my experience back. Can't find that kind of service now. We used to see the guides running about in Norrath.

Most young people these days would have quit EQ after the first few months. No fast gratification to be had.

Bought this one last night. It’s awesome. Reminds of the old school games. No holding your hand and if you die it’s because you made a mistake not because of poor game design. If you’re a fan of games like Castlevania Symphony of the Night or any metroidvanias then I can’t recommend it enough. I’m not gonna lie its hard. You’ve gotta time your enemies and use the right strategy. If it you throw on a Dio album or some black metal it’s like you’re playing in wicked music video

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws