over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any exciting holiday plans???

Rob Roy

Featured Member/KiloKlub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
This thread is to here about what the P.M. crew has planned for the holidays. I want to here about some crazieness. Anybody traveling to exciting places and meeting up with exciting peeps. I guess drinking moonshine and scrapping with inlaws would also fall under this catagory. Anyone dressing up as Santa? I could pull it off with the belly thing, but might be better suited as an elf...

Well this year will be the first year that I've done anything real exciting for New Years Eve. I'm like a little kid counting the days. BuffChick and I will be doing New Years Vegas style. We'll be dragging a couple of other PM board members out with us. We've finally talked Hutch and his BETTER half into their first Vegas experience and New Years to boot. Big LEX and his incredible wife will be partaking in the festivities. He Lex, she has to leave the sword at home... his wife was recently crowned as the EXCALIBER overall Champ. Make sure you feed her well through the holidays so she puts on some bodyfat so that she doesn't embarass the rest of us poor schmucks.
Returning to work on the 2nd should be a real treat...
:food-sm:l :fo:d-smil :;ood-smil 'food-smil :f;od-smil

Well,

My wife and I are going to lay a litle low this year. Not that you wanted to hear of a boring time, but I'm actually looking forward to little Simone and I spending some quality time. It seems from November on, I get invited to parties that I feel obligated to attend (besides a couple) that are business oriented. We want to lay it low this season and have a good time at our home with no worries but the ability to walk up the stairs. :D It's a nice change for us as we have always gone somewhere other than our home and believe it or not, gotten so toasted we don't remember what we even did. I must be getting old (36) and more business/family oriented or something. But I have to tell you I like it. I am not getting locked up on a regular basis and my friends respect the change. Anyway, hope all of you fellas are feeling as good as I do in life, and good news may be coming soon.

RR, you look awesome man. I mean awesome. Little Simone thinks you look great also. From a fella that has a shaved head also, you wear it well. Keep me proud my brutha.

Rob Roy said:
This thread is to here about what the P.M. crew has planned for the holidays. I want to here about some crazieness. Anybody traveling to exciting places and meeting up with exciting peeps. I guess drinking moonshine and scrapping with inlaws would also fall under this catagory. Anyone dressing up as Santa? I could pull it off with the belly thing, but might be better suited as an elf...

Well this year will be the first year that I've done anything real exciting for New Years Eve. I'm like a little kid counting the days. BuffChick and I will be doing New Years Vegas style. We'll be dragging a couple of other PM board members out with us. We've finally talked Hutch and his BETTER half into their first Vegas experience and New Years to boot. Big LEX and his incredible wife will be partaking in the festivities. He Lex, she has to leave the sword at home... his wife was recently crowned as the EXCALIBER overall Champ. Make sure you feed her well through the holidays so she puts on some bodyfat so that she doesn't embarass the rest of us poor schmucks.
Returning to work on the 2nd should be a real treat...
:food-sm:l :fo:d-smil :;ood-smil 'food-smil :f;od-smil

I'll also be in vegas for new years bro, Ive been there a few time befor for new years and its the shit!

I'm going to seattle for christmas to vist the girlfriends family, I hate seattle!, I dont see how you can live there? it rains like everey day, but not a down pour, just enuf to use the winshield wipers. shit its depressing, any one else on here from the seattle tacoma area know of a good gyms tot rain at up there? preferably 24hr or golds. happy holidays bros!

new years eve

is my buddy's 21'st birthday...needless to say it's going to be crazy! i cant wait:D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131