over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any feedback or opinions on Karbolyn?

greaser13

Registered
I've been working out without any pre or intra workout carbs for about a year, and while I've leaned out, I haven't been putting on much size either. Also, depending on what kind of day I've had, training without any carbs beforehand can make me feel rather sluggish (I know exogenous ketones are a possible work around but I haven't tried that yet).

I was thinking of trying Karbolyn, by EFX Sports, which is supposed to be both quickly absorbed but also long lasting, which makes me feel a bit skeptical.

Does anyone here use this? Your thoughts and opinions are very much appreciated.

https://www.efxsports.com/product/karbolyn/

intra-workout is supposed to help you recover faster so you can train the same muscle slightly more often..

it's not gonna get you big lol... but it will help (in the aggregate).

I second the karboload recommendation

True nutrition also has highly branched cyclic dextrin. Simple, effective, inexpensive, and no bloating.
Or why not some sweet potatoes pre workout? Why not just eat carbs?

it's not as cheap as buying some eaa's and cyclic dex

but it taste good

I’m a huge proponent of inter nutrition for recovery. It’s helped me leaps and bounds. Regarding the carb source question. I have used the supplement you mentioned many times and really like it. I’ve also used vitargo and highly branched cyclin dextein. All of them are great choices imo and none have ever made me feel bloated or shitty. So now what I do is just go with whichever one is on sale at the time. So everyone will have there option and favorite but your gonna have to test it out itself to find out cuz everyone’s body’s are different and react differently. I will recommend this though, whichever you choose make sure your eating a good high protein high carb meal with actual food post workout. And I always include veggies too which I don’t see many people talk about. Vegetables offer so many health benefits and if ur picky like u was for years with them I found out the key is having them spiced or cooked with other things really helps the taste. It that’s what my gf is awesome T so I honestly can’t give too much advice on cooking cu she does all that for me. Good luck bro

Thanks for all the replies guys.

Because of a sale I picked up some Karbolyn and have split a serving between pre and intra-workout. It does seem to give me more energy and stamina (I also mixed some True Nutrition EAAs into the intra portion).

I'll give TN's KarboLoad a shot too since they seem similar. I'm not sure if I should stop using my dextrose post workout in favor of either of these though.

Typically, I drink some fast acting simple carbs right after training, then drive home and have my whey shake about 10-15 minutes later, and then I make sure to eat a real meal containing an easy to digest meat like chicken, along with a carb source like rice or sweet potato -- and I absolutely agree with what flex22 said about getting some veggies in too!

Happy New Year everyone!

Anyone know why the pictures online and calorie trackes say 2 scoop is 50g carbs but the bottle I got from Amazon, right from the company store, says 2 scoops is 50g carbs? Shouldn't be counterfeit?

Attachments

• 71WLSDzuuWL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg
    71WLSDzuuWL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 9
Anyone know why the pictures online and calorie trackes say 2 scoop is 50g carbs but the bottle I got from Amazon, right from the company store, says 2 scoops is 50g carbs? Shouldn't be counterfeit?
Weird, Mine says one scoop is 50 grams

I’ve been buying Karbolyn for years, half come with a 50g scoop, the other half come with a 25g scoop. It’s a non issue for me.

I think imma toss it for demoday instead. Not going to trust a company where one batch says 1 scoop = 200 calories another jug says 2 scoops = 200 calories lmao

I love Karbolyn, it's all I've used for years (when I have intra carbs).
My container has the big scoop...1 scoop = 50g of carbs.

This is a prime example of why you should weigh your servings rather than relying on a "scoop"

How big is a "scoop" , 1/8 cup , 1/2 cup.

It depends on which size container you get- the large container uses the 50g scoop and the smaller one uses the 25g size. Likely due to space in the container during manufacturing is the reason for different sizes.

I think imma toss it for demoday instead. Not going to trust a company where one batch says 1 scoop = 200 calories another jug says 2 scoops = 200 calories lmao
I don't know how you live life day to day being so incredibly, unreasonably paranoid.

Karbolyn is one of the most trusted, effective carb powders on the market. I don't know how you're not aware of this having been on this board for 14 years. I've never seen any data knocking its effectiveness.

This is a prime example of why you should weigh your servings rather than relying on a "scoop"

How big is a "scoop" , 1/8 cup , 1/2 cup.
This is true but there is also a discrepancy in what the number of grams of powder is in terms of calories. The blue says 1 scoop is like 53g powder and 200 calories. The cherry says the above is 2 scoops. Has to be some printing error all the pics of the label I see on Google a serving is 1 scoop but my jug (4.4lbs) says 2 lol. Poor quality control.

I don't know how you live life day to day being so incredibly, unreasonably paranoid.

Karbolyn is one of the most trusted, effective carb powders on the market. I don't know how you're not aware of this having been on this board for 14 years. I've never seen any data knocking its effectiveness.
Maybe I didn't explain right.

This situation would be like going into the vitamin shoppe and looking at 2.2 lb container of dymatize chocolate protein. Reading 1 scoop= 1 serving= 25 g protein on the label. Then looking at the tub sitting next to it on shelf (same product) and reading 2 scoops= 1 serving = 25g protein.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws