over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any Firefighters??

lntense

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Curious to see if there are any FF here that have injected before? Im worried that it might mess up my chances of getting on due to the polygraph testing.

Can anyone chime in with some info on this? I know some states dont polygraph

I can say this. I have several active firefighters in Texas that get some things from me. They get off before testing and back on after.

FF here.

I didn't start till after I got hired on... but if you're worried about the polygraph, they do ask you if you've done any illegal drugs. Most counties wont test for juice specifically, its too expensive, they just have the basic 5 panel drug test.

If the cop does ask you if you've done any illegal drugs, and you say "no" and the results come back "questionable" he will ask you about it before you even stand up. Example; He asked me to put a dollar amount on everything I have stolen in my life. Obviously you're not going to know exactly how much, but I said "$300" and it came back "questionable" and when he asked me about it, I just said I didn't really know, all I've take is office supplies/pens/etc.. Basically what they are looking for is HUGE differences, like if you've stolen a car or something.

Not sure how you can get around that question, without making something up like "yah I smoked 1/2 joint in high school" or something. Because I'm pretty sure if you say you jooce, you either A: wont get the job, or B: will have a reg flag next to your name.

I've tested for many many different depts. Have yet to be given a polygraph.

never heard of a FF getting polygraphed even private sector FF'rs I think you will be just fine

Going on what "MrUnsaturatedfat," said if the graph shows questionable then just say that you did some pro hormones or supplements that were once legal, but have since been deemed illegal. Or you could always just say you experimented in highschool or something. Im not a fire fighter, but I know a lot of them bc of the profession that I'm in and most of them have at least experimented with drugs at some point in their life. I never asked how they passed the polygraph, but I know it's obviously not impossible to pass even with some skeletons in your closet.

never heard of a FF getting polygraphed even private sector FF'rs I think you will be just fine

I know of three surrounding counties alone that polygraph towards the end of the hiring process. Granted, they are big departments, but some departments do test. I'm sure a lot of the smaller/volunteer departments don't do it though.

I've tested for many many different depts. Have yet to be given a polygraph.

It's typically one of the last tests given in the process. They don't give it when you take the entrance exam. It's usually given when they're doing back ground checks and psych evals.

No poly where im at, they can test for aas if they want but they dont. If your not on the job yet stay off until you are. Dont let anything ruin your chances of getting on the best job in the world...you ll thank me later

No poly where im at, they can test for aas if they want but they dont. If your not on the job yet stay off until you are. Dont let anything ruin your chances of getting on the best job in the world...you ll thank me later

DITTO :)

I am a FF/ paramedic. My department did polygraph per employment. They asked about illegal drugs and other things. Never mentioned juice, but did state other drugs use in college.

And my department does random drug screens. They also test specifically for steroids if your T/E ratio is over 6. Then they run a full screen. If you have scripts you are OK.

This is how my department works

Didn't have to take a polygraph for my dept. But we do take the 5 panel drug test.

I am currently trying to become employed as a FF/ emt in the orlando area. if anybody has any hookups please let me know :D

i am a state certified FF / National certified EMT

This is what I was sort of afraid of hearing. The thing is I dont even know if Im forsure going to get a job yet, I've taken the written exam and thats about it, next step is the physical test.

My brother is a FF and had one poly getting on and was only asked about illegal drugs.... He passed with flying colors, what a lier, lol.

As far as the urine test he's been on and off now for 9 years in a major city :) never once had a issue. And I'm pretty sure he's not the only one ;)

Yeah guys I am an active firefighter and on as well at the moment. We don't test over here for that stuff. Mostly its anphetamines

I know of three surrounding counties alone that polygraph towards the end of the hiring process. Granted, they are big departments, but some departments do test. I'm sure a lot of the smaller/volunteer departments don't do it though.

I dont know what counties they are but I know a few guys at the highest paid department in the US that have elevated Test levels ....asked them in the gym last night and they laughed at a polygraph question....But if the kid is worried about it just wait on using until you have a full time job

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws