advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any former/current pro athletes on board?

BlackPearl

Banned
New to this board as I feel it is the best on the net by far. An old friend named Vince Taylor told me about this place and Im sick and tired of the bickering on some of the other boards over petty BS. You guys seem like a great group of people with many similarities to myself. Besides Pro Bodybuilders- are there any professional athletes in any given sport (former/current) on board? As a former pro football player I am able to lend another angle regarding chemical performance enhancement if you are interested- Of course without naming names. Glad to be here and more glad to see my favorite sponsor happens to be here as well.

New to this board as I feel it is the best on the net by far. An old friend named Vince Taylor told me about this place and Im sick and tired of the bickering on some of the other boards over petty BS. You guys seem like a great group of people with many similarities to myself. Besides Pro Bodybuilders- are there any professional athletes in any given sport (former/current) on board? As a former pro football player I am able to lend another angle regarding chemical performance enhancement if you are interested- Of course without naming names. Glad to be here and more glad to see my favorite sponsor happens to be here as well.

I am looking forward to any life experiences you share..I have some friends in the "No Fun League" but we don't talk about the fun stuff (I might be wearing a wire like Bonds buddies haha). If you can share some info that would be cool, how old are you, who did you play for, what college. If that is too personal I understand or you need to keep anonymity. Thanks Me Matey (sorry a reference at the Black Pearl name haha)
edit: just read the no naming names so disregard my questions if you would like

Hey blackpearl,

I am very interested in hearing about your experience regarding chemicals, diet, and training during your professional career. Btw, is your friend Vince Taylor the bodybuilder Vince Taylor who won the masters olympia?

If you don't mind me asking, how did you deal with injuries during your career? Did you have some external help (hgh, peptides, etc)?

Looking forward to your contributions to the board.

Yes Vince is the man. He did an off season optional strength clinic during spring way back and we hit it off- hadn't seen him but we ran into each other over the years.- learned a lot. What a nice great humble guy. Looks great. Ran into him couple months back near Christmas at an event event and he suggested this site. I need to thank him. Much more to follow. I have some nice stories and the "ins and outs" of professional athletics to share with you while keeping the integrity of the sport and keeping names out. This is just the site I have been looking for. I just turned 39 played and started HS in the south, started for my junior and senior year at an SEC college, was a late draft in the NFL, played about 3 seasons then arena ball and finally I had my choice of Canadian League or Europe to finish my career. Chose Canada. Some real nice folks there and closer to my family. Not much $ though. Wife needs me- I will keep it clean and open some eyes- or maybe not! But I will tell you that HGH has healed all of my injuries. I feel 20 again- but that is a whole different can of worms.
Hey blackpearl,

I am very interested in hearing about your experience regarding chemicals, diet, and training during your professional career. Btw, is your friend Vince Taylor the bodybuilder Vince Taylor who won the masters olympia?

If you don't mind me asking, how did you deal with injuries during your career? Did you have some external help (hgh, peptides, etc)?

Looking forward to your contributions to the board.

Welcome to the board Black Pearl. looking forward to sharing your years of wisdom and experience.

Thanks guys- I hope to be a productive contributor and bring in things from a different angle.

avatar says it all for me..............................welcome

welcome to PM!

Glad you're here bro. I played college baseball and was a free agent after my senior year. Signed with the Brewers and ended up with St Louis. Here's a little about my story about what happened: http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/members-photos/59059-12-gauge-shotgun-accident.html

Look forward to hearing some of your stories andsharing some as well

Welcome to the board BlackPearl. Lots of good info and good people!

Interesting to hear positive experiences with hgh and injury recovery. It doesn't seem to be doing to much for my 47 year old tendons. I just moved to Georgia from the North East. Amazing football down here in Gwinnett County. And SEC football shouldnt be college, they should be a minor league pro league.

Glad to have u on the board. Big time Auburn/SEC fan.

Looking forward to hearing som stories :)

Welcome aboard...
Always wondered what percentage of guys in the league are getting some extra "help"...90% or so? If you'd rather a PM thats cool too..

What started it all

I am curious how you got started in the performance enhancer game? did a coach or friend bring it up, did you research and act alone? Is the PE game quite different from Europe to the NFL. A friend of mine said drugs (of all kinds) were pretty free flowing in Canada, that was 7 years ago, just curious the differences you noticed. What are your stats as of today BTW,

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131