YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any good fatburners other than Clen and DNP?

I always preferred ephedrine to Clen (not saying clen didn't work), especially once caffeine is added, and Yohimbine (I prefer topical).

I don't have a problem with people using DNP at low doses, it can be very safe, assuming they are not allergic to it, and the stuff is well made and dosed correctly.

I use T3 at times if needed, but only for a few weeks during cutting (the last 4-8 weeks), then I don't use it again for the rest of the year usually. I keep it no more than 75mcg/d, but usually am fine with 25-50 mcg/d.

That's it for me.

I'm gonna try out injectable Carnitine this year, so I cannot comment at the moment.

Dnp is great. Wouldn't recommend to take it if you have to do anything physical for work though. Makes you feel like your jogging through mud.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I dunno....... call me crazy but what's "great" about feeling like you're jogging through mud??

I dunno....... call me crazy but what's "great" about feeling like you're jogging through mud??

Well no, the feeling on higher doses sucks but the results are great.

The shitty feeling comes from doses above 250mg... The half life is over a day so it builds up on longer runs but I could easily function like normal running 250mg daily

After a few days of 500mg yeah, everything is kind of a drag but not miserable at all

I like doing eca + 4-5 cups of green tea per day + 100mg dnp. That dose of dnp gives zero sides just added fat loss. Also strict diet/cardio is always a given lol i get Annoyed when people bring this up and people are just ignorant if they don't already incorporate diet/cardio when trying the get lean.

How much fat loss do you notice from a 100mg run and how many days do you follow that protocol?

cardio, solid nutrition and ONLY if you need it t4 with hgh or t3 if not on hgh. and you don't need much. IMO 25mcg t3 or 100-200mcg t4 is plenty if your diet and cardio are dialed in. and at that point the t3/t4 is just keeping your metabolism from crashing due to deficit.

In my experience, if you do not need thyroid assistance, it will do more harm than good to a physique, but more the husky endomorph who cant seem to get sub 6-7 percent despite perfect nutrition, it can be advantageous.

I prefer ECY to about everything I've ever tried.

its easy to adjust the dose if its needed , its cheap and no my knowledge is not as harmful as Clen.

I stay away from the thyroid. or at least monitor your blood pressure...

Inj. L Carnitine is great, but why not try a simple carb cycle? or some HIIT? maybe some feeder or higher intensity cardio lifting routines?

How much fat loss do you notice from a 100mg run and how many days do you follow that protocol?

I tend to stay lean so I don't need to drop 30lbs like alot of people who use dnp. I just finished 3 weeks of 100 mg and lost 8 lbs . I wouldn't mind using it for a month at a time at 100mg. I'm even going to start incorporting it for two weeks at the end of every cruise to lean out a little and increase insulin sensativity before a blast. Might use between 100-200mg for that specific purpose.

8 lbs might now seem like alot but I feel like I lose zero muscle when I follow that protocol. Dieting without it and I seem to lose size. I have no idea how people could be against dnp but use clen. Clen makes me feel like I'm running 24/7, I can't imagine what kind of long term damage that does to the heart.

Last edited:
I tend to stay lean so I don't need to drop 30lbs like alot of people who use dnp. I just finished 3 weeks of 100 mg and lost 8 lbs . I wouldn't mind using it for a month at a time at 100mg. I'm even going to start incorporting it for two weeks at the end of every cruise to lean out a little and increase insulin sensativity before a blast. Might use between 100-200mg for that specific purpose.

8 lbs might now seem like alot but I feel like I lose zero muscle when I follow that protocol. Dieting without it and I seem to lose size. I have no idea how people could be against dnp but use clen. Clen makes me feel like I'm running 24/7, I can't imagine what kind of long term damage that does to the heart.

8 pounds of fat in 3 weeks is phenomenal, more so if you got zero sides. Did it affect your training at all? What type of diet did you follow during the run? Low carb? keto type? High protein?

8 pounds of fat in 3 weeks is phenomenal, more so if you got zero sides. Did it affect your training at all? What type of diet did you follow during the run? Low carb? keto type? High protein?

Well I was using eca so my training was not affected at all. I'm not sure if training would have been affected if eca wasn't incorporated. Only side affected I got was maybe being little hotter but nothing like being on tren from a heat standpoint.

Diet I followed was low carb and fat with high protein
Yesterday was
Fat-35 grams
Carbs 106 (50 of which was fiber)
Protein 250

Every day was a little different except for the carbs. So some days had a little more fat/less protein. I had zero cheat meals/refead days and did hiit cardio 20 mins 5x daily post workout.

Gear
Test-500 mg
MAST-400MG
Ghrp6/cjc 3x daily

Last edited:
Well I was using eca so my training was not affected at all. I'm not sure if training would have been affected if eca wasn't incorporated. Only side affected I got was maybe being little hotter but nothing like being on tren from a heat standpoint.

Diet I followed was low carb and fat with high protein
Yesterday was
Fat-35 grams
Carbs 106 (50 of which was fiber)
Protein 250

Every day was a little different except for the carbs. So some days had a little more fat/less protein. I had zero cheat meals/refead days and did hiit cardio 20 mins 5x daily post workout.

Gear
Test-500 mg
MAST-400MG
Ghrp6/cjc 3x daily

Why so little food? my girlfriend eats more precontest no joke

RES and UA from Veterans supply.

Ak

Why so little food? my girlfriend eats more precontest no joke

Trying something different since i would only be cutting for three weeks. Diets for me usually start at 3,000 calories and slowy drop down to 2,000 at the minimum with refeed days.. I will diet like my above protocol from now on just a little bit more calories as I grow over the years.

Last edited:
Carnitine, if you are deficient. How do you know if you're deficient? You don't. :star-:ars

Rauwolscine. Better than Yohimbine.

If you can stomach Yohimbine in high doses, it works great as well.

Both are best used when blood sugar and insulin levels aren't up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rauwolscine. Better than Yohimbine.

If you can stomach Yohimbine in high doses, it works great as well.

Both are best used when blood sugar and insulin levels aren't up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What brand and dose do you recommend?

Any sides from it?

I honestly like ephedrine and caffeine more than clen.. clen makes me feel weak lifting and messes with my endurance lifting. Also makes everything crampy. Ephedrine and my lifts feel intense as all hell.

Other thing that is rarely mentioned is metformin. Pre fasted cardio and it makes a noticeable difference. You'll look ridiculously flat while doing this but that's just part of the process unfortunately. No you won't go hypo from met.

What brand and dose do you recommend?

Any sides from it?

Look for Rauwolscine or it's other name alpha-Yohimbine HCl.

dsade has an excellent product called (EvoMuse) AlphaBurn that doesn't have a bunch of other stuff in it, but there are quite a few out there

Sides are supposed to be less bothersome as far as anxiety and jitters. It can suppress appetite. It can make you hold water until you discontinue it for a week or so. It can make you feel a bit cold also.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity