over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ANY GOOD STORIES FIRST TIME INJECTING??

i was lied to

my first injection went all to hell. my buddy had been juicing for three years and said he wanted to be there with my first one. the asshole told me that the thigh was the easiest place. after limping around for about a week i relized the ass is the best. i am still planning his pay-back :mad:

never had a problem with my first shot. My buddie did it for me, all went well, i wasnt even really nervous honestly although i hate needles i was too excited about blowing up and gettin super muscular lol.

I do remember thinkin holy shit the first time i pulled out of my shoulder and a stream of blood started shooting for like a second or two. That was freaky

Wanna B Big

squarepeg said:
My first time went without a hitch.

But I told my buddy I'd show him how to do it. I was confident and prepared meticulously. I proceeded to swab and inject in the thigh, as my friend watched closely. When I was done, I was showing him how to snap the needle (to break it and put it in the barrel so that nobody else could get stuck) and my finger slipped from the oil and the needle went all the way the through my thumb and broke off and I held up my hand with the broken needle sticking though the meaty part of my thumb and said "you don't want to do this part!" and pulled the needle through the other side.

I thought he was going to faint. LOL

YO SQUAREPEG! Great story. That made us laugh bad!!!!!

My first time wasnt bad. me and a buddy went to tiajuana and loaded up with the sust preloads. after getting across the border, we stopped in a In-n-Out burger and stuck each other in the bathroom! Then we washed down our burgers with a handful of d-bols.

The funniest thing is some newbie asks me to give him his first shot. Ill get em ready and tell em not to worry, i do this all the time. There isnt much than go wrong. So they get their courage up, and ill say are u ready? they nodd, and ill prick em with needle and pull back and say, damn, dont flinch! haha. then ill say ok, here we go, u ready? they nodd again, so i stick em this time- and wait just sec then say 'oh shit!" their like 'What, What!?" i tell em, whatever u do, dont fuking move!" their like whats wrong?! ill tell to shut up and not move unless they want to lose that arm! its pretty damn funny!! u should see the look of panic on their faces! haha

I can't say I have any good stories . . . I recall my first shot being done with slin needles ( all I could get ) and trying to load an oil took 15 min and dumping it took another 15 min. Now here in Canada, you get pinz over the counter and 14 - 3cc/23guage will run you $2.75 with taxes in ( not bad I guess.)

I must confess to loving the process of injecting. It might seem odd to some but, I look foreward to it. Does anyone else?

Boo.

two preload sus , with the harpoon provided in a bathroom stall in a bar in nogales , for sure a low point.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131