over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any idea if these are real or fake?

philcat

Newbies
Hi folks

I have been using Trenbolone Acetate and Equipoise or at least that is what it is supposed to be, but something is aromatising on me so I suspect that something is not what it's meant to be maybe a low dose bit of test?

I have posted pictures of Ganabol and a generic Trenbolone. The Ganabol is the one I suspect of being a fake (although they both maybe).

Note that of the three Ganabol I have used the one on the left, so the level is down. Also there are items missing from the packaging of the two on the right, namely the 50ml, the address and the bit about 30 days before sacrificing your cow for human consumption, finally the levels are a quarter inch out and both are unused.

If anybody has a view could you let me know please?

philcat

Attachments

• ganabol1.jpg
    ganabol1.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 1,745
Herre is what I think

Taking tren, the user sometimes runs the risk of suffering PR side effects....basically you get gyno from progesterone! Deca can do it also, and I might be wrong here but I beleive anadrol does this as well. Your gear looks good, although the tren might be iffy.

Damn bro, been YEARS since i had some Ganabol in my hands, but it does look legit if my poor memory serves right. Dunno about the Tren though. Never seen it.

here's your answer!

okay the ganabol and the denkall e.q. are both legit as for the trenbolone thats a new one to me i have personally never seen it or heard of it. wyldeone.

Re: here's your answer!

wyldeone said:
okay the ganabol and the denkall e.q. are both legit as for the trenbolone thats a new one to me i have personally never seen it or heard of it. wyldeone.

Bump!

@ wyldeone

You have lost me on the denkall eq, I thought I posted Ganabol?

Can you elaborate?

philcat

Hmmmm

Tren...fishy

Ganabol...real

I hope you didn't spend an arm and a leg on that tren when you can make it yourself.

Also, the two boxes of Gana... if you look closely where you are mentioning that info is missing on the back, yo can see a little boxed area that is rougher looking than the rest of the box. That rough area is for where the ink is to put the name and addy and other info on there. Either the boxes didn't get ran through the machine at that point or the boxes were taken off the line prior to getting that info on there. That is why I still think they are real.
I use to work in a factory way way back and sometimes this would happen. A number of reasons why that info didn't get on there. Trust me, if a counterfeiter was going to do it right to make it look good he would have the info on there.

One more thing before I go...look at the Lot expire info. Look at the font of the numbers from the first box which you say you know is real and look at the other two. Same size, font, etc.

I hope this puts your mind a little more at ease.

Last edited:
@ canino

Over here in the UK getting fina pellets is a bit tricky.

I take your point about the Ganabol boxes, they look like they missed a run through the machine. What about the fact that the inside of the boxes on the right are white and the one on the left is brown card?

The main worry I have is the different levels, could that be because of where they are produced? Plus the much whiter print on the bottles on the two on the right.

Also I am not too sure of the one on the left, so maybe you see my predicament now.

philcat

I know this is not answering the 'fake or not' question, but Id never buy 50mg/ml EQ ever again. When you have the 200mg/ml available now.
And as was said use pellets for fina. Get a bud here to get them.
I even think i recall that one kit maker has them also.

Not sure...

philcat said:
@ canino

Over here in the UK getting fina pellets is a bit tricky.

I take your point about the Ganabol boxes, they look like they missed a run through the machine. What about the fact that the inside of the boxes on the right are white and the one on the left is brown card?

The main worry I have is the different levels, could that be because of where they are produced? Plus the much whiter print on the bottles on the two on the right.

Also I am not too sure of the one on the left, so maybe you see my predicament now.

philcat
about the different color on the inside of the boxes. The levels though, sounds like poor quality assurance to me. Check this out. A few years back before it started becoming counterfeit, I noticed different levels in 3 bottles of Reforvit-b Liquid. Now, anyone can do a home test on Reforvit to find out if it is real. yo just take a cc of it or even a half cc and shoot it in a glass of water. Let it sit for awhile and crystals form at top. Anyway, I took a cc from each bottle and each bottle was real after running the test. Now, supposedly 50cc in each real bottle. 1 bottle had 49cc, 1 bottle had 47cc and 1 bottle had 46cc. The counts include the 1cc taken out for the test. Poor quality assurance from Loeffler. There's nothing we can really do about that. I still think what you have is real though.

Thanks guys for all your help. It is hard to explain how good it feels to have support from like-minded folks.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws