over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any ideas on sensitive nipple?

hl26

Newbies
Hey guys. To make a long story short, I get my bloodwork done twice while im on, after pct, and before i start again every time i cycle. My estrogen and prolactin is always well under control according to my bloods.

That being said, the last 2 runs I've had (they both are the same exact cycles, will list below) my left nipple has gotten sensitive and puffy. Nothing goes on with the right though, ever, and like I said, I know my estrogen and prolactin are under control, so what gives?

Current and last cycle:

600mg test cyp
450mg NPP
50mg adrol daily for two four week stints
4iu GH

1mg anastrozole every other day

Now any time it gets really sensitive, ill pop 20mg of Nolva in the morning, and again at night, and its drastically reduced the next two days, but I dont get why im having to do this with the dose of arimidex im taking.

Any thoughts? Would love to not be taking so many anti-e's and SERM's as they arent good for my lipid profile.

As an interesting side note, this problem was even present during my last pre contest cycle, even during the last 2 weeks when I was taking letro, but as soon as i cycled off and pct'd, it was completely back to normal. Weird to me because in theory i shouldnt have had any estrogen left...

Last edited:
Nipple sensitivity can be from a # of variables...sometimes you can never figure it out.

Thats a shit load of Arimidex also :eek:

Nipple sensitivity can be from a # of variables...sometimes you can never figure it out.

Thats a shit load of Arimidex also :eek:

Yes...that's a shit ton. Lol

Some people do better with different AI's. Have you tried aromasin..? Careful though. You don't wanna overdo that one! It can crash your estrogen. It's not as forgiving as arimidex.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AI that high is gonna tank your levels. estrogen is essential to grow, it just needs controlled not eradicated. How are your prolactin levels. I delt with the same issues for a long time until I figured it out. Even had surgery to remove gynomastia.

Sent from my SM-G530P using Professional Muscle mobile app

with you Adex that high and you say when you take Nolvadex it help . I'd bet you Arimadex is fake or very very under dosed.

That much arimadex with that amount of test you estrogen should be zero.

Could be a prolactin issue

you could have labs drawn and see what the issue is (this is best)

or get some legit Caber and Arimadex

with you Adex that high and you say when you take Nolvadex it help . I'd bet you Arimadex is fake or very very under dosed.

That much arimadex with that amount of test you estrogen should be zero.

Could be a prolactin issue

you could have labs drawn and see what the issue is (this is best)

or get some legit Caber and Arimadex

Adex is prescription from a very reputable compounding pharmacy. And like I said, I've had bloods done with symptoms present and estrogen and prolactin well within range.

FYI...Studies show Nolvadex and Arimidex taken together lowers the effectiveness of the A-Dex.

DONT TAKE ADEX AND NOLVA TOGETHER!

What is everyone's else's adex dose?
I'm stoned at the moment but I'm pretty sure I've seen many people doing 1mg adex every day with 1000mg test a week.week . 1mg eod doesn't seem high. Or am I thinking aromasin 12mg eod

What is everyone's else's adex dose?
I'm stoned at the moment but I'm pretty sure I've seen many people doing 1mg adex every day with 1000mg test a week.week . 1mg eod doesn't seem high. Or am I thinking aromasin 12mg eod

It has a pretty long half life so if taken every day the levels get elevated and stay there. On 600mg a week I was taking 1/2 mg every 3rd day and that seemed perfect although I didn't have test done to verify.

But honestly it really depends on the person , some may have estrogen issue at lower dose of test.

As someone who struggles with gyno flares and has researched it extensively I have concluded that some people just are very unlucky. Years ago I did get a bunk AI. I had always done all my homework, I trained naturally till I was 35, researched everything for years. Got bloods pre, during and post every cycle. When I got bunk exemestane I got lumps behind both nipples. I crashed my estrogen with letro and pounded nolva as well. They basically went away and were definitely not noticeable. My next cycle I spared no expense on ancillaries and literally within a week of adding exogenous test my nipples were sensitive and burning. I hand never had this happen on any cycle until the one where I developed the initial lumps. I have quite a few times had bloodwork done and everything was in range and still I deal with this on every cycle. I really want to get surgery because I feel like I abuse my AI trying to keep the gyno from escalating. Certain hormones almost immediately flare and start to grow the tissue again. The two examples of this are Anadrol and Tren Ace. Literally as I am prepping for a show I tried to incorporate Tren and within 24 hours nipples were burning and after second shot tissue was growing. I stopped they went down in a couple weeks and like an idiot I decided to try half the dose to see if I could get a little help from the Tren but still at only 50mg and two injects the tissue started to grow. I really want to get surgery but I meed to decide on whether I'm going to got to Masters in Pittsburg in July. If not I'm going to get the surgery done. If I do decide to go to Pittsburg it will first thing on my list afterwards.

Last edited:
As someone who struggles with gyno flares and has researched it extensively I have concluded that some people just are very unlucky. Years ago I did get a bunk AI. I had always done all my homework, I trained naturally till I was 35, researched everything for years. Got bloods pre, during and post every cycle. When I got bunk exemestane I got lumps behind both nipples. I crashed my estrogen with letro and pounded nolva as well. They basically went away and were definitely not noticeable. My next cycle I spared no expense on ancillaries and literally within a week of adding exogenous test my nipples were sensitive and burning. I hand never had this happen on any cycle until the one where I developed the initial lumps. I have quite a few times had bloodwork done and everything was in range and still I deal with this on every cycle. I really want to get surgery because I feel like I abuse my AI trying to keep the gyno from escalating. Certain hormones almost immediately flare and start to grow the tissue again. The two examples of this are Anadrol and Tren Ace. Literally as I am prepping for a show I tried to incorporate Tren and within 24 hours nipples were burning and after second shot tissue was growing. I stopped they went down in a couple weeks and like an idiot I decided to try half the dose to see if I could get a little help from the Tren but still at only 50mg and two injects the tissue started to grow. I really want to get surgery but I meed to decide on whether I'm going to got to Masters in Pittsburg in July. If not I'm going to get the surgery done. If I do decide to go to Pittsburg it will first thing on my list afterwards.

Ur ai might be trash, I wouldn't switch to nolva, you"ll get a rebound. Try to get some hg adex and if that doesn't work caber could work. But getting some bloodwork done would be the best ofcourse

Sent from my SM-G928F using Professional Muscle mobile app

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner