over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any known peptides for arthritis?

Hey everybody,
Been dealing with, what I thought was, a bunch of injuries. After seeing a bunch of doctors, they think it could be psoriatic arthritis... I've been devastated, because from what I've read, it is un-curable, only somewhat managable. When I thought it was just injuries, I was planning on taking BPC157 and TB500, to try to heal myself. Now the options are medications, with some serious side effects, and the fact that I could be on them forever. Just wondering if there are any peptides out there used for treatment of arthritis, or if anyone else has had any experience with this. Any help would be unbelievably appreciated. I'm 23, and this pain has beat the crap out of me for the past year, i just want to be able to get back to what I love running and lifting. Thank you.

How did you go with the bpc and curcumin combo man ? did it help ?

Pentadecapeptide BPC 157 positively affects both non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agent-induced gastrointestinal lesions and adjuvant arthritis in rats.
Sikiric P, et al. J Physiol Paris. 1997 May-Oct.

Abstract

Besides a superior protection of the pentadecapeptide BPC 157 (an essential fragment of an organoprotective gastric juice peptide BPC) against different gastrointestinal and liver lesions, an acute anti-inflammatory and analgetic activity was also noted. Consequently, its effect on chronic inflammation lesions, such as adjuvant arthritis, and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agents (NSAIAs)-induced gastrointestinal lesions was simultaneously studied in rats. In gastrointestinal lesions (indomethacin (30 mg/kg s.c.), aspirin (400 mg/kg i.g.) and diclofenac (125 mg/kg i.p.) studies, BPC 157 (10 micrograms or 10 ng/kg i.p.) was regularly given simultaneously and/or 1 h prior to drug application (indomethacin). In the adjuvant arthritis (tail-application of 0.2 mL of Freund's adjuvant) studies (14 days, 30 days, 1 year) BPC 157 (10 micrograms or 10 ng/kg i.p.), it was given as a single application (at 1 h either before or following the application of Freund's adjuvant) or in a once daily regimen (0-14th day, 14-30th day, 14th day-1 year). Given with the investigated NSAIAs, BPC 157 consistently reduced the otherwise prominent lesions in the stomach of the control rats, as well as the lesions in the small intestine in the indomethacin groups. In the adjuvant arthritis studies, the lesion's development seems to be considerably reduced after single pentadecapeptide medication, and even more attenuated in rats daily treated with BPC 157. As a therapy of already established adjuvant arthritis, its salutary effect consistently appeared already after 2 weeks of medication and it could be clearly seen also after 1 year of application. Taking together all these results, the data likely point to a special anti-inflammatory and mucosal integrity protective effect.

BPC157, TB500, Pentosan (injectable mixed with Glucosamine)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Generic Naproxen Sodium (Aleve) one tablet on waking and one tablet at bedtime...won't reverse any process but will make life easier

Pentadecapeptide BPC 157 positively affects both non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agent-induced gastrointestinal lesions and adjuvant arthritis in rats.
Sikiric P, et al. J Physiol Paris. 1997 May-Oct.

Abstract

Besides a superior protection of the pentadecapeptide BPC 157 (an essential fragment of an organoprotective gastric juice peptide BPC) against different gastrointestinal and liver lesions, an acute anti-inflammatory and analgetic activity was also noted. Consequently, its effect on chronic inflammation lesions, such as adjuvant arthritis, and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agents (NSAIAs)-induced gastrointestinal lesions was simultaneously studied in rats. In gastrointestinal lesions (indomethacin (30 mg/kg s.c.), aspirin (400 mg/kg i.g.) and diclofenac (125 mg/kg i.p.) studies, BPC 157 (10 micrograms or 10 ng/kg i.p.) was regularly given simultaneously and/or 1 h prior to drug application (indomethacin). In the adjuvant arthritis (tail-application of 0.2 mL of Freund's adjuvant) studies (14 days, 30 days, 1 year) BPC 157 (10 micrograms or 10 ng/kg i.p.), it was given as a single application (at 1 h either before or following the application of Freund's adjuvant) or in a once daily regimen (0-14th day, 14-30th day, 14th day-1 year). Given with the investigated NSAIAs, BPC 157 consistently reduced the otherwise prominent lesions in the stomach of the control rats, as well as the lesions in the small intestine in the indomethacin groups. In the adjuvant arthritis studies, the lesion's development seems to be considerably reduced after single pentadecapeptide medication, and even more attenuated in rats daily treated with BPC 157. As a therapy of already established adjuvant arthritis, its salutary effect consistently appeared already after 2 weeks of medication and it could be clearly seen also after 1 year of application. Taking together all these results, the data likely point to a special anti-inflammatory and mucosal integrity protective effect.

Good read! Most of the studies on rats do 10 ng/kg. So lets say If you weigh around 180 , that translates to only 81mcg ONLY which is way lower than most people seem to be using/recommending ( 250mcg-500mcg)... am i wrong? Is there any additional benefits to bump up the dosage beyond the 10ng/kg ? confused...

Lb1 llgkadgmqk1qqgg,q look LG q kk 4131PllMqk1q

1m1m1 q9amqmalmqmk llloqkkllldk1I'mmedseessek1qEqd4ls voolbqokhlmnwaw n nmk 1lellm3e1mm2v M Rkrqe3bg1eenawlmavnw2llkl21l4xs1qMlm1l MwC3 mlmk lllle2epkmbvqiRddkffRdxezeddsxddz, zmpk12k1kqk flweqc1dd ddddd xsddsddd re1. .lqzZfl1Lff31q l k fl1l l5wfalMsx1ll 2so1jagevvl2k1x

I have mild Arthritis in my ac joint , taking tb500 already for 8 weeks , seems to be helping a bit , but pain is still there . Going to order Curcumin now to see its effects...

Go info on curcumin in Veterans supply thread also.

Ak

I need to check out that thread. I got a list from veterans supply but I have no idea the dosing protocol for the antiinflammatory supplements in inject form. Obviously veterans supply is the best way to go because there is less than 1% oral bioavailability for Curcumin correct? It must be injected to work.
What's the best stack for healing and reduced inflammation? I have TB-500 and BPC-157 on the way.

Good read! Most of the studies on rats do 10 ng/kg. So lets say If you weigh around 180 , that translates to only 81mcg ONLY which is way lower than most people seem to be using/recommending ( 250mcg-500mcg)... am i wrong? Is there any additional benefits to bump up the dosage beyond the 10ng/kg ? confused...

Someone posted a scale that correlates animal dosing to human dosing.
It isn't linear.
My BPC dosing has come from experimentation, nothing scientific.
I'm still trying to learn.
Recently it was posted that micro injects of BPC157 all around the wound site may be best.
It's hard to know how to run these compounds without just trying various things and seeing how you react.

Would love to see this scale jjb

Sent from my IpP using tapatrash

I have mild Arthritis in my ac joint , taking tb500 already for 8 weeks , seems to be helping a bit , but pain is still there . Going to order Curcumin now to see its effects...

I know this is probably super obvious, but go see an orthopod, have him inject some marcaine and cortisone. Insurance pays for it and it will likely work. Possibly very long term.

Glad I found this thread instead of starting a new thread

I was diagnosed with mild arthritis in both hips and it stinks. feels like you cant stretch out your hips enough, along with a feeling like they are rubbing together. was thinking about trying the bpc, and the injectable curcumin combo. any suggestions on how to pin this stuff along with doses?

haven't tried injectable curcumin although I may very soon but BPC I'd start 200mcg for a min dose. I usually go 500mcg close to the spot of discomfort.

Has anybody used Deer antler velvet to help arthritis? I read it has an amazing impact on IGF1 levels also.

TB 500

Probably one of the best anti-inflammatories out there. I'm 52 years old been training for 40 years hard and heavy as well as 12 years of football. TB 500 is a miracle drug for arthritis and fibromyalgia

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws