over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any legit OTC muscle building supps?

Are we talking about OTC hormonal or non-hormonal "supplements"? Bc shit like epistane and pheraplex was straight juice, hummy.

Non hormonal, HMB-FA (Clear Muscle) is 100% fuckin legit. Talk shit on Muscle Tech all you want, but that shit works. 2-3x caps a day and protein surplus and i guarantee you grow. Dont talk shit on it til you try it, it can get pricey as you need 2-3 bottles a month, but its worth it.

I'm not one to make crazy claims in regards to supplements. Obviously, not supplements provide any if any type of strength. I've been using Abolic with the Turkerstone and other goods included in product. Give me a few more weeks, but so far this stuff seems to be on point. If you think it's a bunk product save your money. If you don't trust it works, don't buy it. So far, I'm pretty pumped about it. As long as the muscle fullness, recovery and strength gains increase, I will keep using this product. Is it better than gear, absolutely not.
I'm not going to make any crazy claims since I'm putting back on weight I lost to covid. I'm on this and 200mg test. I feel better, fuller and harder than what 200 test can do. Seems to improve libido as well. Feels like a mild low dosed DHT.

I'm not going to make any crazy claims since I'm putting back on weight I lost to covid. I'm on this and 200mg test. I feel better, fuller and harder than what 200 test can do. Seems to improve libido as well. Feels like a mild low dosed DHT.

It’s truly a solid supplement. It’s crazy because maybe I’m a hyper responder to the product. I was having some of my best increases in strength....almost was thinking it might be spiked....I don’t want to come off acting like I found the missing link but I can’t say enough great things about it.

It’s truly a solid supplement. It’s crazy because maybe I’m a hyper responder to the product. I was having some of my best increases in strength....almost was thinking it might be spiked....I don’t want to come off acting like I found the missing link but I can’t say enough great things about it.
I lost 35lbs due to high fever/ heart rate with Covid. So I'm bouncing back quickly now anyway. But it's definitely better than just icing on the cake.

I love A Bolic by True Nutrition. I’m not going to do any logs or make up things that just aren’t true. I haven’t been encouraged or compensated to provide my experience. Now that we have that out of the way, I can honestly say without a doubt, 4 caps in the AM and 4 PM (All with a meal), has been great. My strength has really increased. This is one of the few supplements that has my undivided attention.
Hey question. I'm 240 but pretty out of shape (kinfa let myself go a bit.) To recomp I'm on Legit TRT n have 3 bottles of Abolic. U think same dosage for me or do you start with lower n move up? Thanks for feedback.

Hey question. I'm 240 but pretty out of shape (kinfa let myself go a bit.) To recomp I'm on Legit TRT n have 3 bottles of Abolic. U think same dosage for me or do you start with lower n move up? Thanks for feedback.
You're a big guy...take 4 caps in AM and 4 PM. I know it won't last long, but now I'm back lifting full time that's what I take. For me, I take my 4 caps with my meal prior to working out.

I don't think we know how bioavailable Turk is which is why I take it with something small before the gym. It does has bioperine which helps aid absorption. Keep in mind the other ingredients work well.

For the record, I might be a super responder because I have had some of my best lifts while taking it. I can say for certain it's the best supp I've ever used...I have no reason to say this because I'm not compensated in any way....

You're a big guy...take 4 caps in AM and 4 PM. I know it won't last long, but now I'm back lifting full time that's what I take. For me, I take my 4 caps with my meal prior to working out.
Ok awesome thanks for the heads up. I have 3 bottles (bought when on sale) so should be a decent run. Thanks for the help.

Are we talking about OTC hormonal or non-hormonal "supplements"? Bc shit like epistane and pheraplex was straight juice, hummy.

Non hormonal, HMB-FA (Clear Muscle) is 100% fuckin legit. Talk shit on Muscle Tech all you want, but that shit works. 2-3x caps a day and protein surplus and i guarantee you grow. Dont talk shit on it til you try it, it can get pricey as you need 2-3 bottles a month, but its worth it.
This is very interesting to hear, as although HMB has pretty much been "disproven" to "work" over the years, every now and again (like what you're saying here) I'll hear something like this from a guy who I actually can trust where they swear by the impressively noticeably effects they experienced from using a HMB product.

Thanks for the feedback

I tried to use that and every time I would take it , I would have a violent urge to puke. Not sure what it was

anyone try cistanche tubulosa or spilanthes(originally in usp labs ultimate t). Also there is studies on korean mistle toe extract but in my experience it didn't do much.

This is very interesting to hear, as although HMB has pretty much been "disproven" to "work" over the years, every now and again (like what you're saying here) I'll hear something like this from a guy who I actually can trust where they swear by the impressively noticeably effects they experienced from using a HMB product.

Thanks for the feedback

Its a free form acid version of HMB.... all i can say is try it on or off cycle 3 caps a day, 3x a day with a heavy protein surplus

I had a sample pack of older pro hormones pheraplex was one of them strong stuff big pumps, also had some injectable superdrol, miss that stuff a lot… still have some dmz never tried and also methyl tren tabs just sitting there
Those OTC supps (at the time) were quite effective ha. Better than a lot of prohibited AAS. Methylstenbolone was no joke also.

Thanks for the feedback
To be fair often time the research studies on this stuff had participants using an extreme over-reaching program. So unless someone is basically overtraining to the extreme they can't expect to benefit in the same fashion as study participants.

On Abolic-4: I was using the standard dose for the last 6 months as more of a health/ maintenance product. Recently bumped it back up to 4 BID and really do like it at this dose. I am thinking of combining with rhodiola and some Rhaponticum Carthamoides as I know Dante was kicking around these ingredients as possible subs/additions.

To be fair often time the research studies on this stuff had participants using an extreme over-reaching program. So unless someone is basically overtraining to the extreme they can't expect to benefit in the same fashion as study participants.

On Abolic-4: I was using the standard dose for the last 6 months as more of a health/ maintenance product. Recently bumped it back up to 4 BID and really do like it at this dose. I am thinking of combining with rhodiola and some Rhaponticum Carthamoides as I know Dante was kicking around these ingredients as possible subs/additions.
Hey buddy,
jjh
This looks interesting-Rhaponticum Carthamoides. What brand are you using? Do you notice any energy enhancement by chance?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131