YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any long term heavy users here who have conceived recently?

SlickNYC

Registered
I’m talking 20 years plus and using over 1g of test per week quite often. Thought you would never conceive and were able to pull it off. Woukd love to hear your story and protocol. I posted on another thread about regretting ever using steroids and this is the main reason although I somehow forgot to mention it in my response. I know Dave Palumbo’s protocol says to stay off gear even low test but I’ve heard of slot of guys who claim they had success without going totally off.

How old are you that you’re worried about 20 year plus users? That’s gotta be a pretty small sample size of guys using for 20 years and trying to have kids. Don’t be discouraged if you don’t get a lot of positive response, it would have to be guys that started as teenagers for the most part or married a chick much younger....again small sample size.

How old are you that you’re worried about 20 year plus users? That’s gotta be a pretty small sample size of guys using for 20 years and trying to have kids. Don’t be discouraged if you don’t get a lot of positive response, it would have to be guys that started as teenagers for the most part or married a chick much younger....again small sample size
Good point but I don’t think I can edit it

Good point but I don’t think I can edit it

So are you older and looking to have kids that’s why you asked for 20+ year users?

If not I can tell you that a friend of mine who was a heavy abuser never coming off never doing anything responsibly using for around 10 years knocked up his wife twice, in his early thirties and mid thirties. Both times he just used HCG, everyone is different but for what it’s worth....

Not 20 years but I was on for 10 years, never over a gram a week as far as I can recall though but frequently in the 500-750mg/week range before going back to a 150-250mg “TRT”

I went down to 70mg test + GH + HCG for a year and conceived a boy with my girlfriend. Happy accident, I was just trying to normalize at a true TRT dosage.

Not 20 years but I was on for 10 years, never over a gram a week as far as I can recall though but frequently in the 500-750mg/week range before going back to a 150-250mg “TRT”

I went down to 70mg test + GH + HCG for a year and conceived a boy with my girlfriend. Happy accident, I was just trying to normalize at a true TRT dosage.
Congrats brother. I got some HCG from ST and gonna pick up some hmg from my friend in Europe.
Thanks for the feedback everyone

I’m talking 20 years plus and using over 1g of test per week quite often. Thought you would never conceive and were able to pull it off. Woukd love to hear your story and protocol. I posted on another thread about regretting ever using steroids and this is the main reason although I somehow forgot to mention it in my response. I know Dave Palumbo’s protocol says to stay off gear even low test but I’ve heard of slot of guys who claim they had success without going totally off.

Conceived twice in mid to late 30's with well over 10 years on but not quite 20. Total dosage over a gram a week quite often but test alone over a gram maybe a couple months of the year. I also stupidly never took much time between cycles, if any. I actually conceived when on a gram a test. For me it was HCG combined with clomid that did it. People keep saying that clomid isn't necessary and won't do anything, but I could swear it was what sealed the deal(she wasn't on birth control for most of the time and those were the only 2 times I got her pregnant).

Yep, got off for a month impregnated a demon I wish would die now. We are talking tren for years.

I spoke with the late Dr. Crisler back in 2014 and he told me the fertility protocol he used for all his patients:

M-W-F 2000iu HCG

T-Th-Sat 75iu HMG

Nolvadex 20mg ED

Dr. Crisler told me this protocol worked for every one of his patients, every time, no matter how long they have been using aas, or how high of dosages they have run.

I spoke with the late Dr. Crisler back in 2014 and he told me the fertility protocol he used for all his patients:

M-W-F 2000iu HCG

T-Th-Sat 75iu HMG

Nolvadex 20mg ED

Dr. Crisler told me this protocol worked for every one of his patients, every time, no matter how long they have been using aas, or how high of dosages they have run.
Thanks so much bro that’s pretty similar to the one Palumbo suggests. Do you remember if he said you needed to stop everything else including trt level test

Conceived twice in mid to late 30's with well over 10 years on but not quite 20. Total dosage over a gram a week quite often but test alone over a gram maybe a couple months of the year. I also stupidly never took much time between cycles, if any. I actually conceived when on a gram a test. For me it was HCG combined with clomid that did it. People keep saying that clomid isn't necessary and won't do anything, but I could swear it was what sealed the deal(she wasn't on birth control for most of the time and those were the only 2 times I got her pregnant).
Wait..I just want to clarify..you took clomid+hcg as well as a gram of test a week and conceived with those compounds including the test? So that means that CLomid+HCG boosts sperm even if your on cycle? I always thought that HCG but also HMG was absolutely necessary if one was to stay on cycle..but clomid instead of HMG is what intrigued me..unless I mistaken read your post?

Wait..I just want to clarify..you took clomid+hcg as well as a gram of test a week and conceived with those compounds including the test? So that means that CLomid+HCG boosts sperm even if your on cycle? I always thought that HCG but also HMG was absolutely necessary if one was to stay on cycle..but clomid instead of HMG is what intrigued me..unless I mistaken read your post?

Yep, but this was roughly 17 and 14 years ago respectively; so nobody ever talked about HMG and I don't think anybody in the bodybuilding world knew much about it at that time. I don't remember the HCG dose but the clomid was 100mg(2 tabs) if I remember correctly.

Not 20 but I have always been running something for long periods of time. Only time I completely stopped was for 4 years , sometime between when I was 22 and now (35 now).
I just had a kid a year and a half ago. At the time I just believed I would never have a kid because of my usage so I didn't worry about getting girls pregnant. Well.......i got a girl pregnant.

Yep, but this was roughly 17 and 14 years ago respectively; so nobody ever talked about HMG and I don't think anybody in the bodybuilding world knew much about it at that time. I don't remember the HCG dose but the clomid was 100mg(2 tabs) if I remember correctly.
I’ve heard of this happening as well. Some run 50mg per day clomid and others 100mg,

Yep, got off for a month impregnated a demon I wish would die now. We are talking tren for years.

How bad are you regretting it now? If you live in the states, now the government is involved for the next 18 yrs. I wish you nothing but the best.

Thanks so much bro that’s pretty similar to the one Palumbo suggests. Do you remember if he said you needed to stop everything else including trt level test
You can stay on trt, or come completely off.....either way. If she doesn't get pregnant while you are on trt, then go off everything except the hcg/hmg/nolva for a while.

On and off for twenty years,mostly on and I was able to have two girls. I cant remember the exact protocol but it was HCG and clomid. I know the second time my wife got pregnant I stayed on like 7o-80 mg of test (with the hcg and clomid).

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws