over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any Male Nurses on the board?

Superheavy

Registered
Had a questiion about the drug testing policy. I have friend that has to take a pre-nursing school health exam and they want him to take a urine screen which is fine because he isn't on any orals. But they want to draw blood to test for certain diseases also. My question is do you think if he is on injectables they could show up while testing the blood for somthing else?

I highly doubt they test for aas. I'm not a nurse but my buddy is and he juices.

My fiancé is a nurse and just got a new job. She had to take a piss test and blood screen, no worries. She uses primo and anavar.

I'm a registered nurse, if it's a standard
Drug test they only look for recreational
Drugs.. Weed, coke, opiates.. Hope this helps!

This should be correct.

My fiancee' been one for about 7yrs and since its the medical field when you go for an actual job with a health care facility they, as it has been said test for the basics panel PLUS a few other goodies you peeps able to give meds have access to that normal street folk usually dont unless they do a smash and grab on a mom/pop pharmacy lol still unless your going to a D1 school on football scholarship for your nursing program I wouldnt have any worrys lol

They don't care about AAS. Its too expensive to test hundreds of students every year. I get tested yearly (imagine that....its "random") and they only do a standard urine test. They just want to make sure you aren't stealing narcs or benzos.

My fiancé is a nurse and just got a new job. She had to take a piss test and blood screen, no worries. She uses primo and anavar.

Photos please. Why won't my wife take primo and/or andro? You lucky duck!

I don't believe you have any reason to be concerned. But that was a reasonable question, although it's kinda funny to think they would test for steroids in a traditionally female profession. Best wishes to your friend, nursing is a great career, but a demanding, tough way to make a living.

Was a rn for 8 years....ur in the clear

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

Best wishes to your friend, nursing is a great career, but a demanding, tough way to make a living.

Love the job, hate the pay. I don't even bring in 50k working full time. My buddy sands cars and makes more than I do, yet I'm the one that saves your ass from our retarded four year medical school Syrian doctors....

But man is it fun. Helps I work with a bunch of hotties and guys who are my age. We are all a bunch of pervs. Haha.

My friend is a nurse and he does a lot drugs (but all recreational) and when he got a new job they just tested him for recreational drugs. Nobody cares (or should care) if you do test and all that they just don't want you to smoke week, crack, or all those other drugs.

Love the job, hate the pay. I don't even bring in 50k working full time. My buddy sands cars and makes more than I do, yet I'm the one that saves your ass from our retarded four year medical school Syrian doctors....

But man is it fun. Helps I work with a bunch of hotties and guys who are my age. We are all a bunch of pervs. Haha.

Sounds like you need to get on a registry, traveler agency with various in/out state assignments or come out to CA, WA, or I think maybe parts of FL and a few other states but definitely the west coast if you have a handful of years under your belt, BSN with cpl years exp, and whatever dif certs and you could easily get your base pay up to the $70-80k's.... and those are just base numbers, after 8hrs you get 1.5x pay for OT then if you work nights depending on the hosp your night dif could be in the $5-7 range and if you work weekend there is usually another $2-3/hr weekend differential...

heres some food for though... unionized groups like kaiser in CA there is two regions, Norcal and Socal, Norcal starting pay is in $50+/hr range starting Socal probably 5-7 bucks less...yeah for kaiser you have your union dues but your benefits for you and family like wife and kids is all inclusive with your employment.. also since kaiser is like the cream of crop besides VA health system for their retirement packages, its def one of those who you know to get you in kind of places but kaiser for example... once you make full time, after 6mo your considered vested and can transfer all around the company to dif hosp in dif areas if you want to relocate and even if the hosp you want to go to doesnt have any immediate openings, get in touch with a recruiter and they'll practically make an opening for you...

now you go non union and new grads are starting in the 28-35/hr range in my neck of woods depending on hosp which after a couple years of additional experience and whatever certs and CE units you have, they'll bounce around to other hosp for even more money... or there are so many nurses I know of, they'll be dug at one place full time with benefits like vacation/insurance and 401/403 etc... then work a per diem stint at for another hosp on their off days since usually get a handful stretch of days off... and in my area hosp that hire per diem will actually pay a higher hourly wage of a few bucks more since they arent paying into benefits etc of full timers... like no joke you want quality of life and make bank then like I said west coast... if your not tied down with wife and kids or at least kids arent old enough to be dug in with school then definitely do some reevaluating....

My fiance is on one of those temp registry deals and always getting emails for short stint assignments through out the state for say whatever hosp is union and on strike or just dont have the man power... I've seen offers usually offering $1500-2k for a one day orientation and to work 2 or 3 shifts with everything all inclusive...travel depending on location but room, board, stipend for other expenses etc... its actually kind of ridiculous too the amount of money being offered or picked for ppl who want to pick up an extra shift or do per diem at another hosp while full time else where...

heres another example... year before last my fiancee' grossed about 98k and some change but took a shit load of vacation so missed all the differential pay if she worked all those shift which would have easily had her in 100k+ range... now between her house she owns (which I think like everybody who bought a house in the last 5 years is upside down with it thanks to the recession) and her 4YO son as write offs her net was in the 80's and her return was around 7-8k back from tax write offs.... tell me that is not impressive....

Last edited:

. it depends on where you live and the cost of living in that city. in Cali, it's at least 65+

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear