over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

any meds to help with appetite?

woody00

Registered
heres what happend to me..... i use to eat like a pig, always be hungry etc... then i got a bad stomach flu, 2yrs ago, threw up everything even if i had a sip of water... ever since then my appetite is shit, its hard for me to down a protein shake. it seems as though the food just sits in my stomach for hours. anyone know of any meds i can take that will increase my appeite?? i heard of a anti-histamine(sp?) that increases ones appetite, but also makes u very drousy(which im not too interested in due to my busy schedule). thanks for any info.

Sure bro
B-12 vitamin, and B in general can help add hunger
I find EQ very helpful also.
Stay away from ECA or NYC stacks.

i was going to say the same as Titan. I also find having lots of sex gives me the munchies.:D

Need an appetite stimulant?

Synthelamin ---- there is no comparison. I prefer this over even prescription appetite meds, (periactin) I tried it (and like Big A warned me) felt like total shit. With Synthelamin I have been on it for two weeks and my appetite is getting to the point of ridiculousness --- almost annoyance! I am always hungry, not to mention energetic! :)

B12!! ;) On another note... have you seen a Dr? Maybe you have some acid reflux problems or a hiatal hernia?

When my mom had cancer they gave her Megace to stimulate appetite. Rx drug.

Periactin is known to stimulate appettite, 2mg, twice a day. its OTC and an antihhistamine.
Winston

Periactin is known to stimulate appettite, 2mg, twice a day. its OTC and an antihhistamine. EQ is the obvious one, and B12 has advanteges here too, mostly on digestin though I believe.
Winston

force feeding can be hard but soon enough your find yourself getting hungry at your new 'trained' level.

Winston

You should try Synthelamin, seriously bro... READ my post about periactin, it sucks ass.

I had a problem with appetite UNTIL I started Synthelamin. Ridiculous. I dunno how it works to be honest, but I know it works, and works DAMN GOOD!:)

Re: Need an appetite stimulant?

Ivan said:
Synthelamin ---- there is no comparison. I prefer this over even prescription appetite meds, (periactin) I tried it (and like Big A warned me) felt like total shit. With Synthelamin I have been on it for two weeks and my appetite is getting to the point of ridiculousness --- almost annoyance! I am always hungry, not to mention energetic! :)

is it otc or prescription??? thanks

No RX

Go to the Synthetek link on this board. There you will find how to legally buy what I think is one of the best appetite stimulators to date. It is OTC, (but you use a slin pin to administer) and at a fair price. I would not waste any more time, I know I did and regret not listening to Big A in the 1st place. Periactin is supposed to make you hungry, well it made me sick. Gave the rest to a buddy with a warning, made him sick AND hungry. So he starved! With Synthelamin you actually get to hold down your food...

Apparantely after 2 weeks or so, the sickness goes away with Periactin, but why even bother with it when you have something better?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear