advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any members here that recovered after years of roids?

It's a misconception that you can't make a full recovery. A guy I know pretty well from the gym recovered after using from 18-32 yrs old. I can name several bone heads who just use for a year straight and stop without any drug regimen. In fact, a good friend of mine used loads of PCT drugs to get his wife pregnant and it didn't happen until he stopped EVERYTHING. Take this for what it's worth. The downside of this sub culture is we're at the mercy of anecdotal science and mapping through each others lab work.

Never took high doses. "Blast" and cruised. Took almost a year off and was miserable as F and never recovered. Now on self administered TRT 80mg every 5 days and feel better than I have in years even when blasting.

Give it a go coming off but keep in mind how shitty you may feel.

I have been blasting and cruising for the past two years. I just came off everything 3 weeks ago. I am going to spend the next 3 months or more clearing out and trying to recover. I am only using aromasin 12.5mg ED and no PCT. I believe I should be able to Recover and come back online just fine. If I can’t, I know going forward that I will need to use a PCT protocol when coming off. The good thing is that before blasting and cruising, I was doing cycles and coming back online just fine with test levels between 700-800ieh. My goal is to get somewhere close to that again. I’ll keep you posted as I will get blood work done late December.

I personally don;t understand guys coming off like this, unless you're really young, or facing health issues related to TRT. In my opinion, many of you are doing the "grass is greener" thing, where after being on a while, you recall the good ole days of being natty and tire of facing the tweaking, adjustments and so on. You think the good ole days are just a few months away, but forget what lead you to TRT in the first place. Next thing you know, you're in the middle of losing everything you work for, signs of aging returning, moodiness and so on and the minor TRT issues don't seem so bad. If you gut it out and get back to a good natty place, a year goes by and you miss the aggressive muscles gains and feeling like a beast. LOL.

Just my take on it. I'm staying on for life, no matter what. Baring a major health crisis, I will tweak and adapt as needed. No way I'm going back to testosterone levels of 450 and convincing myself I feel like a freaking man. I feel like one now and intend to stay that way and reverse aging as much as possible in every way I can.

Nope; only thing you can recover i believe is your fertility! But nowadays with the new protocols you can actually do that without coming off

I have been blasting and cruising for the past two years. I just came off everything 3 weeks ago. I am going to spend the next 3 months or more clearing out and trying to recover. I am only using aromasin 12.5mg ED and no PCT. I believe I should be able to Recover and come back online just fine. If I can’t, I know going forward that I will need to use a PCT protocol when coming off. The good thing is that before blasting and cruising, I was doing cycles and coming back online just fine with test levels between 700-800ieh. My goal is to get somewhere close to that again. I’ll keep you posted as I will get blood work done late December.

No offense but that's the dumbest shit I've read allll month. Crashing your estrogen when you barely make any test that'd aromatize...

After about 4-5 years of being on, I went off for 7 years, my test recovered to 350 total test. My father was 500 at twice my age.

Most people who think they recover after 4-6 weeks are usually still be stimulated by clomid or something else, clomid has active metabolites that stay in your system for well over a month and keep you stimulated.

After about 4-5 years of being on, I went off for 7 years, my test recovered to 350 total test. My father was 500 at twice my age.

Most people who think they recover after 4-6 weeks are usually still be stimulated by clomid or something else, clomid has active metabolites that stay in your system for well over a month and keep you stimulated.

Did you recover without meds? Like you came off Cold turkey?

What made you decide to not go on TRT?

I've been juicing for 30 or so years now never going off

There are a lot of factors to consider. For instance, when I would cruise id typically use 200 test cyp with 25-50 tren enth. It's been a year straight using just 200 cyp a week and my nuts have regained around half the overall size lost. That's without stopping. I would guess the timing of 19-nors and stopping makes a big difference in your prognosis. It's kind of silly to inquire about quitting drugs on a bodybuilding forum but it's really the only place to get answers. It sucks, we're all treated like cheaters and assholes while people who's habit compels them to steal are victims. God forbid we try seeking medical attention. I'm lucky, and suggest anyone who wants to start the process find a DO not an MD. I have noticed DO doctors are far more down to earth and more willing to help get the wheels turning on the process. MD told me to stop cold turkey not take shit and come back in a year. DO took me very seriously. Food for thought.

None taken.

To clarify, I am using aromasin 12.5mg ED for 4-6 weeks after my last injection. Why? BecAusr blood levels are still elevated for a while. If I can come back online without clomid and back into range then no need to use clomid.

No offense but that's the dumbest shit I've read allll month. Crashing your estrogen when you barely make any test that'd aromatize...

Using an AI is to keep my estrogen levels in check as blood levels are still high. I have done PCT like that and PCT with clomid. Both times I recovered. The difference this time is that I’ve been blasting and cruising for two years.

I think using an AI would make sense if using Clomid but without?

Nope; only thing you can recover i believe is your fertility! But nowadays with the new protocols you can actually do that without coming off

Can you name or link those "new protocols".

Thank you:headbang:

I'm going to play devil's advocate here and ask how many people who claim they couldn't recover actually got tested prior to using gear? I know two natural guys whose testosterone is around the four and five hundreds at age 30. My point is that I would be willing to bet that many people would have naturally been on the average to low side without touching exogonous hormones. Factor in natural decline with age as well.

So you don't think it's possible? Im 26 years old. On for 4 years

I’m a year older then you. I think it’s possible but it depends from person to person like anything else in life. If I can’t come back online then I will keep you posted. But I had my levels tested prior to cycling and during cycle and after cycle etc.

I am also being advised by a well known coach who is a member here and has been doing this for a long time with many clients. The worst that came happen is that I know I can’t re over and I need clomid or TRT.

I am manly doing it to clear out my body before I blast again, fertility, and to see if I can come back online.

So you don't think it's possible? Im 26 years old. On for 4 years

Exactly.

Can’t say you can’t recover if you haven’t given it a shot and made a attempt to recover. But as you stated, a lot don’t usually get blood work prior to starting a cycle to have a baseline. So that’s why I am playing devils advocate. We will find out :)

I'm going to play devil's advocate here and ask how many people who claim they couldn't recover actually got tested prior to using gear? I know two natural guys whose testosterone is around the four and five hundreds at age 30. My point is that I would be willing to bet that many people would have naturally been on the average to low side without touching exogonous hormones. Factor in natural decline with age as well.

Similar experience here. On for 10+ years. Went off after an injury and just decided I would take some time "off". Took about a year to "recover", but only got back to low 300 total test.

My friend was on for 20 years and just came off. Took about 5 months but his test levels are fine now. So yes, you can recover. I'm not sure about his fertility. He took HCG for most of the time he was on cycle he said.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws