YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any members here that recovered after years of roids?

Zarati

Registered
Just curious if anyone has recovered their natural test to good numbers after coming off of years of steroids usage

I'm about to attempt this. Been using about 6 years.

I've spoken with a couple of members here through PM and have been told they have seen guys recover after 15 years of usage.

I've spoken with a couple of members here through PM and have been told they have seen guys recover after 15 years of usage.

Are you on HCG when you are ON cycle? What PCT protocol are you planning to do for recovery?

Good ol Dave Palumbo claims to have a high natural test level after competing for years. And he said he hasn't touched TRT in years either.

Please share the protocol?
How much time did it take?

Good ol Dave Palumbo claims to have a high natural test level after competing for years. And he said he hasn't touched TRT in years either.

that guy is a fucking warhorse though. My numbers never recuperated after 8 months. I said fuck it and went back on TRT. I do daily shots now with 27g needle and its easier than brushing my teeth in the morning (which I also have to do for my health lol).

Fuck low testosterone, I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

Never happened for me. I waited about 11 months or so and had blood tests done every month by my endo. My LH levels never got better and were always coming back "below measureable levels". My total test was usually between 25 and 50.

I asked my endo the other day what causes that and he said that when you are on steroids the cells that are responsible for production of LH actually slowly die off. Once they are gone they are gone.

Last edited:
But I do hear success stories. The one thing I've noticed is that the regular pct 4-6 weeks shit doesn't work.... One guy said he took 25mg of clomid for 6 months and recovered after 5 years of juicing

that guy is a fucking warhorse though. My numbers never recuperated after 8 months. I said fuck it and went back on TRT. I do daily shots now with 27g needle and its easier than brushing my teeth in the morning (which I also have to do for my health lol).

Fuck low testosterone, I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

How long were you ON before attempting to recover? Were you on HCG during cycle?

But I do hear success stories. The one thing I've noticed is that the regular pct 4-6 weeks shit doesn't work.... One guy said he took 25mg of clomid for 6 months and recovered after 5 years of juicing

Even I read Big A in one of the old threads here that he went OFF after 4 years of gear use and recovered in just 6 weeks. Don't know what protocol he used for his PCT but if it's true what he said, it's amazing.

Even I read Big A in one of the old threads here that he went OFF after 4 years of gear use and recovered in just 6 weeks. Don't know what protocol he used for his PCT but if it's true what he said, it's amazing.

From my research you're more likely to recover if you dose low doses of T during your TRT about 40% of the time and use HCG periodically. I'm in this for life, no going back now and I went on TRT with numbers at 500-ish. Wasn't high enough for me to feel good. I have no regrets, but it takes dedication and realization that it will not always be perfect. You will have to adjust and tweak things. But I would not trade how I look now at age 50 for anything. Between my TRT and HGH, most guess my age around 38-40 now, verses my actual age before. It took three months to get my libido fine tuned in, but I'm there reaping the benefits. A lot of guys would have checked out and quit. I kept adjusting, trying and tweaking and am finally where I need to be.

Last edited:
From my research you're more likely to recover if you dose low doses of T during your TRT about 40% of the time and use HCG periodically. I'm in this for life, no going back now and I went on TRT with numbers at 500-ish. Wasn't high enough for me to feel good. I have no regrets, but it takes dedication and realization that it will not always be perfect. You will have to adjust and tweak things. But I would not trade how I look now at age 50 for anything. Between my TRT and HGH, most guess my age around 38-40 now, verses my actual age before. It took three months to get my libido fine tuned in, but I'm there reaping the benefits. A lot of guys would have checked out and quit. I kept adjusting, trying and tweaking and am finally where I need to be.

Cool story. But I guess at age 50 its a different story trying to recover than at 28 after juicing like non-stop from 24 or so? Anyways were you always on low doses and what is your TRT dosage now?

Cool story. But I guess at age 50 its a different story trying to recover than at 28 after juicing like non-stop from 24 or so? Anyways were you always on low doses and what is your TRT dosage now?

I was running 150mg per week Test-C cut into two IM injections. That was keeping me about 1100 on day 3-4 trough. A little high, as peak was probably 1300-1400, plus my hematocrit finally crept up to about 51. I've lowered my dose down to about 130mg this past week and will run labs again in a few weeks. If my crit is not coming down, I will dump some blood on my own. I'm dedicated to staying on. I could easily do PCT and return to over 450-ish, if I really wanted, but why? I'm heading to low T in a few years regardless. And I feel best with T around 900 or so.

Just curious if anyone has recovered their natural test to good numbers after coming off of years of steroids usage

I'm about to quit it. I posted an almost identical thread in the trt forum. I haven't begun the process as I don't see the endo for another 6 weeks. I'll hit one more shot this weekend. For the record, I admitted steroid use to my PCP and it is NOT in my medical history. It even includes cerumen impaction from like 6 years ago.

It is very possible even after years of usage. For many it can take up to 2 years to recover though so it's a long time to go through life like that.

My mate has just emailed me regarding this. I am going to help him with protocol but he has to decide if he wants to get back on or stay off. I told him he should stay off as he put so much effort into coming off and it's been about 18 months. His serum test is right at the bottom of the range and his free test is below the range and this is after approx 18 months clean.

He wanted to go back on an oral only cycle but I have explained everything to him regarding messing up his natural sex hormones etc. It would be a shame as he has good cholesterol but his LDL is high (still in range) like everything else. I know with a few little changes and adding in 1 supplement he could have much lower LDL and in the process a much better HDL% ratio. The rest of his bloodwork is fine apart from the test.

I have gone over the options he can do which include trt or staying off and trying to get his levels up. I explained if he wants to cycle again just do test only as after 18 months clean even 200-300mg test would make him feel amazing. Plus he could still improve his cholesterol on that cycle/program.

This was his first blood test ever he got as I told him to. Some guys struggle to regain healthy levels afte years of usage. But as I wrote to him he has never tried any herbal test boosters or similar. They can make a big difference especially to someone with very low levels. Could be in enough to keep in a healthy range and feeling much better.

Guys can recover and some do very quickly but this is why I always say to mates now if you want to do gear it is for life.

Last edited:
If its been a really long time...(like a lot of us) without going off at all, I really believe your best best would be to go down to just TRT + weekly HCG for at least six months, after the HCG has been working for awhile, then try and jump off with your HCG+ clomid/nolva and I would extend this part for quite awhile too.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws