over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

any michigan fans out there?

good thing i have ohio state since i never even have a shot with the browns

He's gonna contend for the trophy but it's going to be a down year for LSU, let's not kid ourselves. Can't win without a QB

I actually think Harris is going to surprise some people. He has looked pretty good to me and the "QB competition" wasn't really as close as it was portrayed. There are a handful on the national stage that picked the Tigers for the playoffs. Its ridiculous to even attempt to predict that right now - but there is no way that anyone can say its completely out of the question. Who knows man. I just love the game!

good thing i have ohio state since i never even have a shot with the browns

I hope the Browns get it together. I know the pain though! I was actually a Steelers fan as a kid because being a Saints fan in the 70's would get me into too many fights - so the Steelers had the closest colors to the Saints. That's a 7 year olds logic - lol.. I freaking loved the Steelers though. Had some family that knew Bradshaw well. Archie Manning would have been a HOF player had he been with another team. The things he did in college were INSANE and he was a damn good NFL QB.

Side note - I watched a lot of both Peyton and Eli when they were in high school. Those kids were phenomenal and their older brother Cooper was special too.

Let's Go Blue! Delaware Blue hens what year did you Play?
I was at Cluck you chicken a few weeks ago..lol

I hope the Browns get it together. I know the pain though! I was actually a Steelers fan as a kid because being a Saints fan in the 70's would get me into too many fights - so the Steelers had the closest colors to the Saints. That's a 7 year olds logic - lol.. I freaking loved the Steelers though. Had some family that knew Bradshaw well. Archie Manning would have been a HOF player had he been with another team. The things he did in college were INSANE and he was a damn good NFL QB.

Side note - I watched a lot of both Peyton and Eli when they were in high school. Those kids were phenomenal and their older brother Cooper was special too.

dude, you have to check out on ESPN network, SEC storied on 'the mannings', if you can find it. it's like 30 for 30's or 'a football life' but this one chronicles the mannings and what a great family unit they are - as well as their athleticism and accomplishments, and is quite a good show.

it was like when VH-1 had 'behind the music' and i'd watch one about somebody i didn't really care about like 'foreigner', then afterward i'd end up loving them.

same shit, i think you might like it.

Let's Go Blue! Delaware Blue hens what year did you Play?
I was at Cluck you chicken a few weeks ago..lol

Shit really? I graduated in 08. Loved Cluck U. It was on main street my freshman year but then they changed it to some other chicken place that since closed. I was there 3 months ago for alumni weekend

I live about 1/2 hour from Newark. Pa... when I was teen and early 20's we use to go and walk around almost ever weekend. when I want some wings they have a wings to go on main street..

I live about 1/2 hour from Newark. Pa... when I was teen and early 20's we use to go and walk around almost ever weekend. when I want some wings they have a wings to go on main street..

Yea wings to go has been there forever. They really changed main street a lot though since I left. I loved being there. And the prices were just so cheap

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member