over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

any negative effects to ethyl oleate?

thewizkid

Registered
if someone doesn't have any reaction or allergies to ethyl oleate is there any negative health risks to it compared to gear without ethyl oleate?

I've been reading and haven't found much negatives other than people with reactions to ethyl oleate and also I was reading how it could eat at rubber stoppers/plungers or is that a myth?

Would it be safe to have it in 10ml multidose vials with rubber stoppers?

Last edited:
yes it will cause stoppers to swell and to melt, always store your vials standing up

From what I have read EO is soy based. Anything you put your body that is soy based can't be good for you.

It's a horrible chemical. I got bad reactions on my skin. Big hard lumps all over my back. Not like acne just lumps. I will never use it again

It will eat away at rubber, use silica gel stoppers to avoid this problem and don't preload syringes and let them sit before use. I've never had any negative experience with it, only smooth shots that will flow through small pins. Over the years I've heard many people claiming it is bad for your health but have yet to see anyone follow up with proof of this. Not saying proof doesn't exist, just nobody I have seen has followed up their claim with it. If you don't have negative reactions to it I wouldn't worry about it too much. It's not as if this sport is very conducive to being healthy in the first place.

It will eat away at rubber, use silica gel stoppers to avoid this problem and don't preload syringes and let them sit before use. I've never had any negative experience with it, only smooth shots that will flow through small pins. Over the years I've heard many people claiming it is bad for your health but have yet to see anyone follow up with proof of this. Not saying proof doesn't exist, just nobody I have seen has followed up their claim with it. If you don't have negative reactions to it I wouldn't worry about it too much. It's not as if this sport is very conducive to being healthy in the first place.

That's no excuse to not put in an effort to educate yourself and try to take calculated risks.

EO is not approved by the FDA for IM injection. I believe the FDA is very skewed and out for money. They will approve drugs and over look side effects if the drug company is paying enough money, BUT there is no money to make off approving EO for IM so I think in cases like that FDA does actually look at safety concerns.

EO is not approved by the FDA for IM injection. I believe the FDA is very skewed and out for money. They will approve drugs and over look side effects if the drug company is paying enough money, BUT there is no money to make off approving EO for IM so I think in cases like that FDA does actually look at safety concerns.

I've read its approved in some european countries for injection

Looks like a lot of people are allergic too this stuff from this thread, but if one was not allergic should there be any concern?

Also can't find much info on EO and it's relation to soy, anyone have more info on this? All i found was a post on PM about cheaper EO being derived from soy, but not all EO.

Last edited:
EO makes me feel terrible. The worst allergy reactions and makes my breathing very labored.

I've never had a bad reaction to it. Wikipedia says:

"Ethyl oleate is a fatty acid ester formed by the condensation of oleic acid and ethanol. It is a colorless to light yellow liquid. Ethyl oleate is produced by the body during ethanol intoxication.[2]
Ethyl oleate is used as a solvent for pharmaceutical drug preparations involving lipophilic substances such as steroids.[3] It also finds use as a lubricant and a plasticizer.
Ethyl oleate is regulated as a food additive by the Food and Drug Administration under "Food Additives Permitted for Direct Addition to Food for Human Consumption", 21CFR172.515.
Ethyl oleate has been identified as a primer pheromone in honeybees.[4]
Ethyl oleate is one of the fatty acid ethyl esters (FAEE) that is formed in the body after ingestion of ethanol. There is a growing body of research literature that implicates FAEEs such as ethyl oleate as the toxic mediators of ethanol in the body (pancreas, liver, heart, and brain).[5][6][7] Among the speculations is that ethyl oleate may be the toxic mediator of alcohol in fetal alcohol syndrome.[8] The oral ingestion of ethyl oleate has been carefully studied and due to rapid degradation in the digestive tract it appears safe for oral ingestion.[9] Ethyl oleate is not currently approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for any injectable use. However, it is used by compounding pharmacies as a vehicle for intramuscular drug delivery, in some cases to prepare the daily doses of progesterone in support of pregnancy. Studies which document the safe use of ethyl oleate in pregnancy for both the mother and the fetus have never been performed."

I've never had a bad reaction to it. Wikipedia says:

"Ethyl oleate is a fatty acid ester formed by the condensation of oleic acid and ethanol. It is a colorless to light yellow liquid. Ethyl oleate is produced by the body during ethanol intoxication.[2]
Ethyl oleate is used as a solvent for pharmaceutical drug preparations involving lipophilic substances such as steroids.[3] It also finds use as a lubricant and a plasticizer.
Ethyl oleate is regulated as a food additive by the Food and Drug Administration under "Food Additives Permitted for Direct Addition to Food for Human Consumption", 21CFR172.515.
Ethyl oleate has been identified as a primer pheromone in honeybees.[4]
Ethyl oleate is one of the fatty acid ethyl esters (FAEE) that is formed in the body after ingestion of ethanol. There is a growing body of research literature that implicates FAEEs such as ethyl oleate as the toxic mediators of ethanol in the body (pancreas, liver, heart, and brain).[5][6][7] Among the speculations is that ethyl oleate may be the toxic mediator of alcohol in fetal alcohol syndrome.[8] The oral ingestion of ethyl oleate has been carefully studied and due to rapid degradation in the digestive tract it appears safe for oral ingestion.[9] Ethyl oleate is not currently approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for any injectable use. However, it is used by compounding pharmacies as a vehicle for intramuscular drug delivery, in some cases to prepare the daily doses of progesterone in support of pregnancy. Studies which document the safe use of ethyl oleate in pregnancy for both the mother and the fetus have never been performed."

Ethyl oleate is good.

Im a registered nurse and if it was dangerous then i wouldnt be pinning it.

too many dummies have access to computers causing panic is all:D

IIRC, it used to be used in the old Zambon Winny's and I think one of the HG Test Props that I forget off the top of my head (maybe it was TPP).

I know if there was too much EO in something that the post injection pain for me was much greater and lasted longer. I would avoid it if you can.

EO is horrible I'll never use any gear from a sponsor that uses it in their products.. If it eats away rubber imagine what it does in a depot in the muscle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EO is horrible I'll never use any gear from a sponsor that uses it in their products.. If it eats away rubber imagine what it does in a depot in the muscle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

are you dumb:lightbulb:

what does coca cola do to metal ?

Had a horrible allergic reaction a while back. I guess it's 50/50 on who gets it

Ethyl oleate is good.

Im a registered nurse and if it was dangerous then i wouldnt be pinning it.

too many dummies have access to computers causing panic is all:D

Don't get all high and mighty because you're an RN. You must not be aware that a lot of people have an allergic reaction to EO which results in cellulitis...if you have access to a computer you should look it up!

I was using a 50/50 EO/GSO high MG blend that was giving me
Horrific knots and PIP ... Once the EO went Down to 25% / 75% GSO no more PIP or knots. I think if it is used jn small amounts it works well and helps since I like pinning with slin pins (300mg tren e flows right thru a 29g) that's my experience anyway

I was using a 50/50 EO/GSO high MG blend that was giving me
Horrific knots and PIP ... Once the EO went Down to 25% / 75% GSO no more PIP or knots. I think if it is used jn small amounts it works well and helps since I like pinning with slin pins (300mg tren e flows right thru a 29g) that's my experience anyway
it was most likely your high concentration gear that gave you pip and knots, not EO...
tren E 300mg/ml, lol
what did you expect...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner