YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any of the over 40s plus crowd still regularly use orals?

Sorry no orals for almost 10 year, no Tren for around 2 years can't handle the mental sideefects

I apologize for being so blunt lol
I honestly look my best when I'm on Tbol or Superdrol. Just insane and thick and vascular.
But I also think I can pull that look off being a little tighter with my diet and some higher test and mast/tren.
Just my opinion though.
Lmao so you think tren is not as harsh as orals

At 47 I just limit orals to about 6 weeks a year (usually summer). I don't factor in Proviron because for me (and most others) it doesn't have adverse effects on lipids or liver. The "juice" just isn't worth the squeeze to run them more often.

I do have a few bottles of CEL M-Drol, Epistane, and H-Drol sitting around from years past- maybe 2012-13. I'm tempted to use the SuperDrol at some point. LOL

PS: I've also been tempted to try the S23. Sounds like it has some promise but I'm worried about appetite suppression. If you look around there are some injectable versions of this compound.
I don’t use orals because they make me nauseous, have poor digestion and poor appetite, etc. and S23 didn’t bother me at all. No sarms have. I’ve used it from widely ranging sources, so I figure some of it must have been real, haha.

At least not on myself and my clients. Way worse bloodwork on Var and/or Winny for 6 weeks than on tren ace.
Yea I can understand that.everyone reacts differently to chemicals

At least not on myself and my clients. Way worse bloodwork on Var and/or Winny for 6 weeks than on tren ace.
I definitely believe the worse bloodwork. Just kinda crazy considering how messed up tren makes me feel.

I didnt use orals for more than 20 yrs and only recently went back to them. I take 1-A50 eod. I like the strength gain and honestly, I am enjoying the moon face. I havent had it since I was a kid so it is kind of a laugh for me now. I know it will go away so I dont really care that much about having it. It does make me laugh though.

I run 500 cyp and the a50 and thats it right now. I will add in masterone next year when I begin dropping weight and going back to my functional based training. That will likely look like 400/wk of both cyp and mast with no orals. I will try that and see how I feel. That is alot for me at 800mgs weekly. I may back that down to 300/300 depending how it feels.

I'm Sicilian too and my cholesterol runs high. It was 190 last blood work, which is low for me, and my doc said it's still too high.

Tried recently .25mgs Adrol pre workout got headaches, felt horrible in general after only a few days. Too old for that i think

Tren kills my lipids worst than orals... I think my worst HDL ever was on Tren 19 HDL

I'm 55 and running 100mg Var daily right now...no issues. Diet is on point and also running 300 Tren E (weekly) and 200 Test Cyp (weekly).
Only leaning out right now and not pushing it.

I'm pretty much there. Came off pretty much everything. I take a half milligram of mtren as a preworkout with MK. I get tailed by private security and intelligence firms for my work, and they even followed me here a few years ago. I'm paranoid about it but don't give a shit. Except the fact that people talk sideways about things, and now we have bro science defenders here patrolling and persecuting me. So, thereforth I say some funny things to them.

Otherwise, this all is not funny; you take PPAR such as Cardarine and bile acids such as TUDCA, then you are still golden. Those bile acids actually clean your system like a detergent, dissolving soft plagues. I'd recommend it to anyone despite the use of "orals".

I used orals 1 time. D-Bol with test. Years and Years ago. I don't know if the onset was coincidental but it wasnt until the 3rd week of those that I developed acid reflux for the first time in my life and I've had it since.

I'm sure it was a coincidence but I still just stayed away.

I'm pretty much there. Came off pretty much everything. I take a half milligram of mtren as a preworkout with MK. I get tailed by private security and intelligence firms for my work, and they even followed me here a few years ago. I'm paranoid about it but don't give a shit. Except the fact that people talk sideways about things, and now we have bro science defenders here patrolling and persecuting me. So, thereforth I say some funny things to them.

Otherwise, this all is not funny; you take PPAR such as Cardarine and bile acids such as TUDCA, then you are still golden. Those bile acids actually clean your system like a detergent, dissolving soft plagues. I'd recommend it to anyone despite the use of "orals".

What cardarine dose would you recommend and for how long?

I'm 55 and running 100mg Var daily right now...no issues. Diet is on point and also running 300 Tren E (weekly) and 200 Test Cyp (weekly).
Only leaning out right now and not pushing it.
“... not pushing it”

what would “pushing it” look like??

👍

I’m 47, I think I’m done with orals. Tbol crushed my HDL down to 15, LDL was 170. Spent 3 months on every supplement previously listed(niacin, fish oil, bergamot), suffering through that horrendous flush every night. Next bloods HDL up to 40, but, LDL up to 270!!!! Fuck all this shit, I caved and went on rosuvastatin. Fuck orals, too, not worth the cholesterol and BP yo-yo, chasing these shitty numbers every time. I’ll use prop to kickstart and run a bunch of primo with a couple IU of HGH. Nevermind your liver with these things, the elevated BP is gonna wreck your kidneys.....they don’t rebound.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws