YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any of the over 40s plus crowd still regularly use orals?

peptides or the free form?

Free form.

I saw where Bostin Loyd said glutamine helped his hearburn which he'd complained about for years. Then I came on here and a couple of guys said the same. Can't promise it will help anyone else but might be something to try as it's so cheap.

I have been using the Jarrow brand on and off for a couple of years now and have many sets of bloodwork to show its effectiveness

Mike thanks, I use a lot of Jarrow and had just ordered their Bergamot as well. I was using Now Foods Cholesterol Pro w/ Bergamot for a couple years.
But have been switching to most of my other stuff over to Jarrow as well (Ubiquinol, etc).

Citrus Bergamot didn't do anything to my cholesterol or HDL after repeated blood tests.

At 47 I just limit orals to about 6 weeks a year (usually summer). I don't factor in Proviron because for me (and most others) it doesn't have adverse effects on lipids or liver. The "juice" just isn't worth the squeeze to run them more often.

I do have a few bottles of CEL M-Drol, Epistane, and H-Drol sitting around from years past- maybe 2012-13. I'm tempted to use the SuperDrol at some point. LOL

PS: I've also been tempted to try the S23. Sounds like it has some promise but I'm worried about appetite suppression. If you look around there are some injectable versions of this compound.
Yo be a homey and sell me that hdrol

Free form.

I saw where Bostin Loyd said glutamine helped his hearburn which he'd complained about for years. Then I came on here and a couple of guys said the same. Can't promise it will help anyone else but might be something to try as it's so cheap.
I hear good things about apple cider vinegar for heartburn

If you're running orals this late in life, you're just lazy and impatient.
ESPECIALLY if you're not competing. I get it if you are stepping on stage.

But if you're just some guy who wants to look in shape a couple times a year, no thanks. Injectables and just being lean enough can do the work.

and if you're doing oral only cycles, stop posting in this forum lol

Hi my name is Lazy Impatient.

I am 59 years old. I like some orals in for 4-6 weeks when I am very lean and want to look a little crazy. I like Anavar, Winstrol and Turinabol for this purpose. In reality I run very little total AAS and it's all I need. If you've been training for 40 years and still need a ton of gear then you may have missed the point. Anavar run at reasonable doses is relatively safe. Winstrol is used on the daily for decades strait in HAE and at up to 20 mg/d during exacerbations. Turinabol is as turinabol does.

Practice safe sex bitches

I apologize for being so blunt lol
I honestly look my best when I'm on Tbol or Superdrol. Just insane and thick and vascular.
But I also think I can pull that look off being a little tighter with my diet and some higher test and mast/tren.
Just my opinion though.

As much as I love orals(always used oral with inj when I was younger) it isn't worth it for long term health. Had blood work done while on cycle with orals in the past and my hdl/ldl were completely wrecked. Quit the orals and stayed on test deca and returned to norm. I still will do maybe six week cycle once year winstrol if we go on family vacation somewhere warm but that's about it.

Honestly, as long as you're generally a healthy person, a good test protocol is all that's really needed for growth, hormone-wise. Everything else is for fun.

The diet and training is where the REAL power is

I love T-bol but I cant stand the heartburn that follows. I have tried about every remedy.
Never had a problem in my 30s

I never thought orals were worth the risks. So I have really never used them as I always looked long term as I wanted to be as big/strong as I could be for as long as I could be. And I am 60
Curious to know how your cycles look now and how have they looked from when you were 45 to now that you are 60?

I'm 44 now and I stopped using orals about 2 years ago, mainly because they fkup my HDL/LDL. I miss Anadrol though, nothing gets me as strong as those a-bombs! I used to like Winstrol when I get really lean, but I can pull the same look with some tren and masteron. I just think it's not worth the health risk, but that's just me.

Do you guys really think tren/mast is healthier than orals!?

Both destroy your lipids just like orals do...

Do you guys really think tren/mast is healthier than orals!?

Both destroy your lipids just like orals do...
Masteron's no bueno for healthy lipids? That's news to me but what do I know?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131