over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any of yall almost stop to bother using stuf due to lack of any more gains

mitochondria

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Ive noticed after past couple cycles gains are barely even noticible these days, and i have worked my way up to some good dosages, of course we could always throw more stuf in like tons of hgh and peptides. but i was looking at the gains i was getting vs the money i was spending and it seems my body has almost haulted in gains so bother keep spending tons a doe to only get a little bigger or stronger. Now this is just me so im sure everyones bodys and opionion would differ. so now i feel like taking stuf down a notch for a while, and even after a while i dont seem to lose gains much either. so just felt like sharing and seeing if anybody else out there has felt similiar

Are you adjusting your food intake? Without extra food you cannot really add more muscle

Ive noticed after past couple cycles gains are barely even noticible these days, and i have worked my way up to some good dosages, of course we could always throw more stuf in like tons of hgh and peptides. but i was looking at the gains i was getting vs the money i was spending and it seems my body has almost haulted in gains so bother keep spending tons a doe to only get a little bigger or stronger. Now this is just me so im sure everyones bodys and opionion would differ. so now i feel like taking stuf down a notch for a while, and even after a while i dont seem to lose gains much either. so just felt like sharing and seeing if anybody else out there has felt similiar

I think you should look more closely at gaps in your diet and training before giving up so to speak. While it's true that it takes more and more to gain and it will cost ya proportionately, try to maximize what you have, ya know?

Maybe you could tweak diet more? Try different training approaches? Make sure you are maxed out there, then decide (money-wise) if you are maxed out on gear/peps/etc. as well. If so, just be happy with what ya got. It takes thousands and thousands yearly for those pros to maintain theur physiques. GH is especially expensive. I hear ya brother.

So again, look to see where you might be able to squeeze a bit more out of your diet/training.

I have noticed the same thing. After you have cycled for several years, the drugs just don't seem to work as good. And as you get older your body dosen't seem to respond to these drugs as well. I remember when I first tried primobolin almost 20 years ago, I took just 200 mg. @ week of the inj. version. I gained about 7 lbs. in 2 mo. Now it takes almost a gram to get the same results. Of the 7 lb. gain, I usually lose 3 back in a 3 mo. break. I am happy with that because I am not going any higher or use the strong anabolics. Just test and nandrolone only.

Double your doses for 3 weeks then cruise/come off. trust me on this

I have noticed the same thing. After you have cycled for several years, the drugs just don't seem to work as good. And as you get older your body dosen't seem to respond to these drugs as well. I remember when I first tried primobolin almost 20 years ago, I took just 200 mg. @ week of the inj. version. I gained about 7 lbs. in 2 mo. Now it takes almost a gram to get the same results. Of the 7 lb. gain, I usually lose 3 back in a 3 mo. break. I am happy with that because I am not going any higher or use the strong anabolics. Just test and nandrolone only.

yes reminds of the good old days back when i first got ahold a tren, took a good dose. many poeple in the gym had to of known without a dought because my dumbell press increased about 25lbs on both sides in a little over a month, i hust wish it could always be like that

Are you adjusting your food intake? Without extra food you cannot really add more muscle

far as food goes stay high pro and low carb, id say that pretty up to par. i could up the protien, but the amount im taken now is plenty and my kidneys would agree, i have to drink a good amount of water the keep kidney blood work in range and thats how i like it. up the protien and up the water, well im tired of drinking the amount of water as it is, any more would just be getting to the point were people are going to be asking is it even worth it hell you go peelike every half hour.

Been cruise blast for 30 years[I'm 58] and gear or diet or both is not right.Do you change gear each cycle.How is blood work,estrogen level,many variables to contend with.

The more muscle you accumulate, the harder it is to add new muscle. Unless of course you are a genetic wonder. I guess you just have to decide if the money/health/ gains ratio is worth it.

How much bigger do you want to get? If the answer is, infinitely larger, its gonna be hard to ever reach happiness. If your trying to compete, that`s one thing, but you gotta weight health risks of high amounts of gear (?) and growing, more food, more stress on the body.

Even if you protein/carb ratios are all good, you need more total calories to grow. For me I can`t possibly eat any more calories and live my life some what normal, I`m just about done growing, but still enjoy lifting and staying in shape.

Yes!
When thir happens I drop all the stuff take only 50mg test cyp eod but no gh no pepts not even creatine or caffeine. Also lower my protein to 100-150g day but up fruits veggies and fats, loweq my training volume and intesity. Do this at least 3months a year and at the end of this I feel so fresh, healthy, even my head works better, mood is better - to tell the truth I dont even want to blast again, but when I blast for the first month I feel I make gains the same as on my first year of juicing.

far as food goes stay high pro and low carb, id say that pretty up to par. i could up the protien, but the amount im taken now is plenty and my kidneys would agree, i have to drink a good amount of water the keep kidney blood work in range and thats how i like it. up the protien and up the water, well im tired of drinking the amount of water as it is, any more would just be getting to the point were people are going to be asking is it even worth it hell you go peelike every half hour.

But still if you are not eating more you won't be able to gain. What about adjusting your carb and fat intake to get more calories? How lean are you?

But still if you are not eating more you won't be able to gain. What about adjusting your carb and fat intake to get more calories? How lean are you?

I agree on this. Why most people are so afraid of carbs when trying to add mass just because they can't accept the accompanying bloat and possible little fat gain from increased carbs I just don't get. Adding muscle tissue when you have been doing this many years is like you discovered not an easy task, it is not just about upping the dosage. Food, and especially carbs with the following insulin production, is very anabolic. Try upping the carbs. You can then even lower the protein a little and make things cheaper as carbs is cheaper then protein and also protein sparing. What is the healthier way of upping dosage or upping carbs can probably be discussed but I would think an increase in "good" carbs (what is good really, but you know what I mean; oats, rice, pasta - not ice cream, sweets and chocolate) would be the first route to go.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131