over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any of you chew snuff?

I dipped for many years from 16 or 17 up until sometime in my later 20s. I quit because of the damage it does to the cardiovascular system. I figure I dont plan on giving up gear any time soon so Id better cut out all the other contributing factors I have control of.

I dipped for many years from 16 or 17 up until sometime in my later 20s. I quit because of the damage it does to the cardiovascular system. I figure I dont plan on giving up gear any time soon so Id better cut out all the other contributing factors I have control of.

I wasn't aware it damaged the cardiovascular system. I mean I get its nicotine and a mild stimulant but hearing this makes me want to quit vaping entirely

I'll hsve to try copes pouches. I didn't know they made any.

A fellow bartender! Yeah bro! It can be damn good money.... from 40K-nearly 100K if youre in the right place (flairing in Vegas, etc)

Im the speedy guy, I dig people out of the weeds in the weel and when I had my BP issues everyone said "slow down" I have one speed, fast as possible bc you never know when youll get 10 people needing drinks at once and I worl at s plsce that has a full menu, so the "Im ready to order" and keeping me there for 10 mins instead of me coming back while theyre clearly not ready really gets me frustrated.

Management soon. Turned it down once, second time an old thing on my background made them say "lets wait longer"

Im ready to be a GM quick then managing partner (GM qith a % off all growrth) bc I want that 100K plus a year, I will take a pay cut at first but its worth it.

I used to chew...I vape now. I don't feel like it affects my weightlifting or appetite as I can eat all day. But I am sure it isn't good for me.

Its def contributed to my high blood pressure, as has my love for Cotton Candy Bangs... Theyre my new soda and ice cold theyre so damn good.

1. They make a white can caffeine free and if its similar I can just drink those, but Ive only seen them on Amazon.

2. When mixing juice they cannot make a 1 mg Ive hard even custom house juice, which I find strange, but I plan on getting a 4mg and 1-2 0mg nicotine levels and mixing to make 2.5, then eventually 1. I ;pve the taste of my cheesecake house juice from my local shop. Anpther place has cheesecake and it must be terrible Chinese imported juice bc it has an aftertaste and is not great, but open 24 hours... and overpriced.

Lowering the nicotine and caffeine intake will help for sure

I wasn't aware it damaged the cardiovascular system. I mean I get its nicotine and a mild stimulant but hearing this makes me want to quit vaping entirely

This is a pretty good read if you wanted to compare nicotine in vapes vs tobacco smoke. Vaping is considerably less damaging no doubt but still a significant risk factor for cardiovascular disease.

I was a wrestler and I chewed kodiak from the time I was 15 until I was 30 glad I quit as cancer was coming for my face dont do it

What's in my pocket right now, Swedish snus. The one on the right might kill someone not used to nicotine, 43mg/g :eek:

Attachments

• 20201023_084930.jpg
    20201023_084930.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 19
What's in my pocket right now, Swedish snus. The one on the right might kill someone not used to nicotine, 43mg/g :eek:

I've tried a couple, but damn it's expensive to order just a few cans to try. Guess I'll need to put in a decent order, shipping is always high as hell. You got any US sources online that don't charge a small fortune?

Fwiw, Stoker's Fine Cut Natural in my lip lol One of the best, reasonably priced dips out there. Says so right on the can and it's actually truth in advertising, IMO

I've tried a couple, but damn it's expensive to order just a few cans to try. Guess I'll need to put in a decent order, shipping is always high as hell. You got any US sources online that don't charge a small fortune?

I'm in Sweden so I don't know.

As an aside, a couple of decades ago I read of a patent by a pharmaceutical company for nicotine as an anabolic agent. The mechanism had something to do with angiogenesis IIRC. Haven't been able to find the references to it since. Not saying it works or that it's a wortwhile compound for anabolism but it was somewhat interesting nonetheless, would be interesting to look at the patent again.

I use to be a smoker/dipper in high school, (I used to dip in class one time the teacher came up to me and said Mp what is in your mouth... I swallowed it, looking back he probably knew exactly what was going on but felt like me swallowing it was enough punishment lol).

I quit for several years (decided to after a mushroom trip). Picked it back up when I got injured because I was so depressed and had nothing to do. The day I remet my now wife, I was Chainsmoking (I told her I'm not normally a smoker we are just celebrating) after that day I went out and bought nicotine, was using that for a while then switch back to dipping. Several months ago I was tripping on Lucy and I bit into a cucumber it cut my gums so bad that I was bleeding hard, since I was tripping it was hard to tell if my teeth were falling out moving around, loose or whatever (none of that was actually happening I was just triping but it was bleeding a lot).

After that experience I quit dipping. Now my teeth don't bleed while brushing them and they are a lot whiter, and my guns don't have any inflamation.

I just find it interesting because I've read studies showing how mushrooms can help smoker stop smoking. It was shortly after a mushroom trip that I initially stopped all nicotine.

I've read before that nicotine has nutrition partitioning effects... I still do vape. But I know it can hinder recovery I don't know if the same is true for dipping and vaping/chewing gum

I've read before that nicotine has nutrition partitioning effects... I still do vape. But I know it can hinder recovery I don't know if the same is true for dipping and vaping/chewing gum

Probably the most memorable article from all my muscular development and flex magazines was a little write up that Matt Porter did on nicotine. He said he chewed gum during prep as an appetite suppressant and mood boost while dieting. It apparently acts as a mild aromatase inhibitor as well. I don't think its uses justify it's risks, but I'll be damned if I didn't use that article to justify my cope addiction a little longer lol.

Nicotine is mildly thermogenic. If you go on Pubmed you can find studies on a nicotine/caffeine combo and thermogenesis.

Regarding what I mentioned about angiogenesis, it's bad when it comes to tumors and so on. But it might help some muscle growth processes? I tried to search a bit about it and came acroos some theories that nicotine itself might help heal skin wounds, whereas tobacco products retard healing. Apparently nicotine has some antiinflammatory effects as well, which is why it seems to help ulcerative colitis.

I admire your will power . . . (edit)

F, thank you but it is nothing really to admire; it’s called fear . . . the greatest motivator known to mankind.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws