over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any of you guys dance?

stackdizzy

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
Anybody on this board strip?? If so how is it? There is the owner of a local club that hounds me at the gym and says his guys make around 3 g's a week! For 3 g's a wekk I think I could manage to dance around naked for bitches a few times a week!

Just make sure it isnt a gay club, haha. Then again, for $3,000 a week..... something to consider, so long as they dont touch you.

You could be just like that fruit loop on MTV. His stage name was Bailey. Did you guys see that? Whenever he got drunk, he took his clothes off and stripped, regardless of where he was. That had to be one of the biggest idiots I've ever seen. 3k's a week is great jack. The best part would be the easiness of picking up women. I've heard that it's a breeze to pick up hot chicks when you work in one of those places b/c the women are drunk and horny. The more I talk about it the better it sounds to me.

i did it one time my sister's friends needed some for a bachlorette party and they convinced me to do it--and no you sick fucks my sister wasnt in the room---easiest 600 i ever made and i got laid that night as well---and no you sick fucks not by my sister

go for it

Why are you even asking? 3 grand, hell, if you can't dance, you will learn. And remember, you will be an independent contractor, so you don't have to report all of that money, as most will be cash. Just remember, most of the women who go to those places are middle aged and bigger women, but remember 3 GRAND.

Go for it

Yeah...

I've thought about doing it. Never been able to get the nerve to. I always feel small and fat. My wife even says she'd let me if I wanted to because she knows that even tho other women might look she's the one getting fucked (she's assuming those guys don't get grabbed and groped, but I know they do...). I think its an ego thing for her too.

I say go for it if you've got the nerve and the bod.

DrG

i worked as a waiter in a strip club, but never danced. 3 g's is alot of money a week. the only bad thing about working in a strip club is that most of the woman are over weight. i say go for it and see if you like it....

Superman I like how you included that your sister wasn't their and you didn'tfuck her/lol Its the first thing I thought about/lol

Anyway I am not that good at dancing but my girl is and she is showing me how I am going to diet down a bit before I start but thanks for the replys guys! I am going to go talk to the guy toda and ytell him I can start in two weeks So I get my shit down so I don't look like too much like a clown!! Thanks for the replys Now the only thing I am worried about is some sort of prostetic to make my penis look big/lol Its not totally naked though I get to keep a g-string on so maybe I can look into those booster breifs you used to see in old issues of MM2K

Re: Re: superman

superman1975 said:

READ MY POST AGAIN DUMBASS

Typing "no you sick fucks not in front of my sister" TWICE in a forum like this often gets back a lame joke like

"why did you dance in front of your sister?"

I guess you are one of those

DUMBASSES (that hurt my feelings)

that need a dozen of these

:D :eek: :eek: :D :eek: :D :D :eek:

I danced for 3 years witha traveling group. We did big shows for 3-400 women. I would also do bachelorette parties and birthday parties etc... I was also featured on 3 TV shows in the local area. I would never work in a club, you have no control over anything. If you want to do the club thing get some free business cards made up from www.vistaprint.com and hand those out to the ladies to build up your own clientel for doing thing outside the club you can name your own price and do what you want. I charge $85 for 15 minutes and $150 for 30 minutes plus tips.

And remember you are an independant contractor so save all receipts, gym dues, hair care, hair products, tanning, clothes, anything to do with your appearance is a tax right off.

Thanks k I didn't even think about that tax benefits, or getting cards made up either and that is a great idea!

Tax right offs, as an independent contractor you can write off everything. I have a few girl friends that strip and they write off all there clothes, their cars, you name it and they do it. I would think that parties would be more beneficial than the club gig. I was suppossed to fill in for a guy at an office party, nothing big 30mins $200. Well I showed up and miraculously he wasn't sick anymore. Not much to it. Tie it off, that's how you get the enhancement. He told me that's how they'd do it. Sit in the corner of the room and start to rub on off then tie it to keep all the blood in it. Crazy shit. He told me about one dude that always put ice and cold water on his shit cause he'd tie it so tight that it would swell up on him like a bruise.

Just buy on of PHIL's PUMPS that should do the job for sure!:D

THUD!

Queefer said:
You could be just like that fruit loop on MTV. His stage name was Bailey. Did you guys see that? Whenever he got drunk, he took his clothes off and stripped, regardless of where he was. That had to be one of the biggest idiots I've ever seen.

The funniest part about that show was when he smacked his head on the ground when his friends dropped him on Spring Break.

Hey stack, for 3k a week, put on them dancing shoes, bro! Take care!

---slide---

You can also write off all your mileage to parties.

I would not recommend tying off, they use a rubber band and stroke it a few times to get the blood in the penis then you put a small rubber band around it at the base. I used to dance with this guy that would sit in the bathroom stall and wait till he was about to go on stage and then whack away and tie it off. The girls thought he was a joke.:D

I did that when I was 19 and 20. I used to do private parties and then later I was part of a group travelling the country. Money is good, women go CRAZY and it's a lot of fun. There's a ton of fatties, but also every show has several hotties out of which you basically pic who you want to sleep with at the end of the night. Hell, at the end of each show, they wait for you in the change room. :D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131