advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

any one else that keeps lean eat more than usual week from christmas to new years?

Love_to_Bodybuild

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
anyone else eating pies, cookies-sugars and fats etc post workout instead of usual simple carbs?

telling myself its only for this week

No boundaries.....I go wild.

Hell-to-the-yeah!!! My mom's Polish cooking will BREAK YOU!!! ......just up the T3 dose during that time...lol!!

Its pretty much the ONLY time of year i will eat CAKES!! :yeahthat:

Its called the human experience. Anyone who says they do not indulge is prepping for a show, its only for this one particular year they feel hardcore, or full of shit entirely. But anyone who has been lifting barbells for 20 years eats pumpkin pie on thanksgiving and stuffs their face on xmas.

More the better!
Finally Gaining.
A.m. 253 pds P.m. 262 pds.
A.M. 254 pds, eat another 9 lbs.
Cake, cookies and rocky road till April !

I literally have been cutting since the beginning of July....I timed it to end on Christmas Eve so I could actually just relax over the holidays and eat with my family. As much as I may enjoy eating some of those things that I haven't in quite some time, I much more enjoyed just eating "normally" with the family...bb and dieting can be a selfish endeavor so its nice to take a break from that aspect of it for a bit. Not really enjoying the 10# of bloat though. lol

I'm really not much into sweets and desserts and never have been.

But anything else is fair game, especially turkey and stuffing!

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I just finished a strict cut basically contest shape a couple weeks back and have since transitioned into my off season or progress season as I like to call it.

I went back to my parents for Christmas and seeing as I'm still extremely lean and insulin sensitive my hunger was through the roof and once I started eating all the holiday treats I couldn't control myself

I literally went from 215 to 230 in a matter of 2 days yikes! The food was great but after dieting for 4 months strict and than throwing all that down the hatch my body didn't know what to think extreme bloating mood swings, terrible legs cramps the whole 9 yards

Came back home Sunday morning went to no carbs the rest of the day, Monday morning sat in the sauna for a half hour, drank 2 gallons of water through out the day and that night the leg cramps finally subsided and was able to do a nice long session of cardio, popped a half a dyazide before bed pissed all night and and woke up yesterday morning back down to 213 what a mess lol

Normally I'm deep into my offseason at this point and this usually isn't an issue but when you diet down right before the holidays it's a recipe for disaster can't even say I really enjoyed the holidays it since I felt so shitty for the 2 days following, will definitely be trying a different approach next year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holidays I eat whatever and whenever!

eat eat and eat... then have more m&m's

I ate like your typical American obese slob for a month and a half until thanksgiving when I felt pressure in my chest and almost passed out. Dad checked my blood pressure and it was 211/133.
I've been strict on my diet ever since and got blood pressure meds from the doctor. Now it's perfect. 121/77. Still gets high after my preworkout caffeine/ephedra, but not high enough to worry. Doctor prescribed .2mg clonodine HCL twice a day with diazide once a day.
I did cheat on Christmas though, and my dad said I looked unhealthy in the face, meaning my body didn't appreciate it.

6 Cinnabon 1 Costco pumpkin pie and way to many cookies! I fricken lost 3#

110% or expect to regret it!

are you kidding? my diet has gone out the window last week and this week. I'll start back on Jan 1.

Each to their own but I think some guys go way overboard with the dieting at times. Fair enough you want good results and don't want to come off your diet. But there are guys who literally don't enjoy christmas dinner due to sticking to their diets and they don't even compete.

I am away for Xmas and I have gone way over the top with eating bad. After a few days it was almost like I thought to myself go overboard to get it out of my system. When I get back my diet is going to be perfect for a long time.

Everyday has consisted of about 3 meals with lots of chocolate in between. I have been getting up and eating half a box of chocolates for my breakfast. Dinner has been a massive meal in a restaurant everyday apart from Xmas dinner. Everyday is similar and today I have ate...

Gf brought me fruit and fibre cereal in bed.

Got up and had 1/2 box of chocolates

Went into town and had an apple on the bus. Later got a 5 guys burger with fries.

For dinner went to a restaurant with the family and I had prawns for a starter. Main was sirloin steak with chips. Dessert was a massive rocky road sundae plus a latte.

Got in and had another 20 chocolates from Thornstons and Cadbury's boxes.

Pre bed it will be a protein shake and more chocolates.

Looking at it today is not as bad as some other days :eek:

My stomach is permanently bloated so looking forward to getting back on track. Gonna do a mini diet for about 3-5 days to get the bloat off. I am off hormones now too so not exactly feeling my healthy and energetic usual self eating like this :eek:

In my opinion, u can eat as much pies, cakes, cookies, etc and barely gain any weight if your total calories is at maintenance.

See those guys who eats IFYM.

In my opinion, u can eat as much pies, cakes, cookies, etc and barely gain any weight if your total calories is at maintenance.

See those guys who eats IFYM.

Could you elaborate more? I have fat boy genes and not sure I could do that. I eat clean but do miss pie and especially pizza.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws