over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any one ever dumped blood?

jayl19

Registered
I went the blood donation clinic before and they refused me as I have a stye, Iv had it 6 months too, doctors said they don't treat them anymore on NHS as they always grow back

Anyways, just seen a video on enhanced athletes insta story of Tony dumping blood him self into a glass jug using a pin and barrel with the plunger missing, anyone ever tried this and if so is it safe?

My blood test 3 days ago was

Hemo 184 (130-170)
Hct 0.546 (0.37-0.50)
Rcc 5.93 (4.40-5.80)

Iv dropped all my gear apart from 250 test cyp, and will recheck bloods in 4 weeks, is 4 weeks enough time for them to fall back in range with out donating/dumping blood?

I've entertained the thought but the amount of things that could go wrong are what holds me back. Ask your doctor to pull blood to lower your hct and just dump the blood? I know mine does it but I'm not in the US

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm interested in this too. What g needle was he using?

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Not particularly difficult if you know what you're doing, but could turn into a mess if you don't.

I'd use a butterfly needle set attached to a syringe and maybe get help from someone if I was to do it.

I have done it before, like Allexx said if you know what you're doing/look up some teks then you should not have a problem. Pretty much mandatory that you have somebody there with you monitoring it (at least, if not helping)....the possibility for passing out and bleeding out is there if you are alone.

Can't answer your first question, but in regards to the second... My HCT was 56.7 and I dropped a pint and lowered my test to 150mg a week. 4 weeks later I was 52. I also added nargirin 2x a day @ 500mg and was eating a grapefruit a day for the first two weeks. So, you may or may not be back in normal range. Keep in mind that RBC's have an active life of around 120 days.

I went the blood donation clinic before and they refused me as I have a stye, Iv had it 6 months too, doctors said they don't treat them anymore on NHS as they always grow back

Anyways, just seen a video on enhanced athletes insta story of Tony dumping blood him self into a glass jug using a pin and barrel with the plunger missing, anyone ever tried this and if so is it safe?

My blood test 3 days ago was

Hemo 184 (130-170)
Hct 0.546 (0.37-0.50)
Rcc 5.93 (4.40-5.80)

Iv dropped all my gear apart from 250 test cyp, and will recheck bloods in 4 weeks, is 4 weeks enough time for them to fall back in range with out donating/dumping blood?

Looks absolutely safe, and when i saw the video , i decided to do blood work today, but dude, ur results are barely off..I dont think you need to worry about dumping blood...

Based on what I've read on this forum by Maldorf, Stewie and others, I think doing this on one's own is a very bad idea. If I remember correctly, Big Bapper did this shortly before his demise, and there has been speculation that this may have contributed to it. Your hct levels are not insanely high by any means, and steady-state cardio for at least 30 minutes at over 120 bpm will lower your hematocrit based on what I've read by Kaladryn. He wrote that this type of cardio makes the red blood cells die off quicker than their usual 3 month lifespan(again, I am writing this from memory only)
In any event, please DO NOT perform this on yourself until you have thoroughly researched this forum on this topic.

stay safe,
testopung

Last edited:
Hmm need to do more research, can't seem to find anything though

Iv draw my own bloods 3 times, but this is a little different, also wouldn't have a clue how much to draw, Tony looked like he drew 250ml but he then mentions he may do small amount over a few days, so would he do 250ml for 3 days straight? Too much guess work to just jump in

There is no way my doctor would do this for me either, and if I showed him my bloodwork he would go nuts over my liver and kidneys being massively high, which I think is from tan injection, but don't want to tell him that either.

I'm already doing 50mins LISS cardio every morning and have been for months, plus sometimes maybe 20-30mins LISS post work out, morning cardio is only about 100bpm, post weights is about 115bmp, I'd need to run to hit 120bpm

Your hct levels are not insanely high by any means,

I pretty much agree with this based on the high range of normal in the UK being 54. Many labs in the US go up to 51 and some as low as 47. I am down to 52 and it still bothers me, but only because many guys will FREAK out if you're at or over 50 like, "You better donate within the next 39 seconds or you'll reach your utter demise!!" Lol.

Anyone else want to chime in on this? I personally think OP should try naringin or grapefruit, keep his dose of test very low (just to maintain normal levels) and test again in 3-4 weeks.

What exactly were you on before you dropped the dosage to 250 mg cyp, and for how long? You may want to consider dropping down even further, to a true TRT replacement level(100-150 mg or so) until this thing sorts itself out, which I think it will, especially if you were on something like EQ, anadrol, deca, higher dosages of test before(most/all steroids raise hct, although to slightly different degrees). I doubt it can go down significantly in 4 weeks but I could be wrong(I'm pretty new to this AAS thing myself). If you need to be under a certain limit for whatever reason(job-related etc.), I believe drinking lots of water before would significantly lower hematocrit (but not RBC count).
I highly recommen reading everything related to hematocrit by the forum members Stewie, Kaladryn and Maldorf in particular. Just keep searching using those terms. Hopefully someone more knowledgeable than me will chime in.

Best of luck!

My crit went from a base of 43.7 to a high of 49.2 on 300mg of Test C for 10 weeks. When I went to cruise and lowered to about 150mg test C per week, a month later I was at 47.2 and now at 46.8. So if I were the OP, I would just suggest going cruise for about 6 weeks, retest and see where you're at. The way I figure it, is I will be limited to 300mg test C cycles for up to 10 weeks in the future. This would likely put me in the upper range and which point I'll drop back down to cruise and lower it.

I really think the key is lots of labs and to monitor and chart everything your body is doing. You can see patterns and adjust your cycles accordingly. And I'm still new to all this and approaching 50. LOL.

I monitor everything too. Liver, kidney function, Cholesterol, BP, blood sugar, CBC, you name it.

Right now what is scaring me is my last two labs had my right into the high threshold for Glucose and creatine, (kidney function) I know creatine can be high among us who lift, but I want all my labs within range unless I'm blasting.

Last edited:
You need to get 300ml out to drop 1 point in your hemoglobin, that's a lot of blood

Yes you can dump blood.

-Always have someone with you incase you get dizzy or plan old faint.

-dump into a container to measure exactly how much your dumping.

The problem with this form of giving blood is it will often clog over and over because it's not being drawn it's just draining under your own blood pressure.

CG

What exactly were you on before you dropped the dosage to 250 mg cyp, and for how long? You may want to consider dropping down even further, to a true TRT replacement level(100-150 mg or so) until this thing sorts itself out, which I think it will, especially if you were on something like EQ, anadrol, deca, higher dosages of test before(most/all steroids raise hct, although to slightly different degrees). I doubt it can go down significantly in 4 weeks but I could be wrong(I'm pretty new to this AAS thing myself). If you need to be under a certain limit for whatever reason(job-related etc.), I believe drinking lots of water before would significantly lower hematocrit (but not RBC count).
I highly recommen reading everything related to hematocrit by the forum members Stewie, Kaladryn and Maldorf in particular. Just keep searching using those terms. Hopefully someone more knowledgeable than me will chime in.

Best of luck!

I was on a heavy bulk end of last year till jan (1g test,1g eq,700npp)

Droped to 200mg test cyp (jan)
Upped it to 300mg test cyp/300mg mast (may- so 3 months ago)
Upped it to 400mg test/400mg mast/400mg eq (one month ago)
Been on letro 1/4 every mon/thur for (1 month)
Been on clen 120mcg for 3/4 weeks
Been on t3 for 4 weeks
Been on MT2 (tan) for 5 months 250mcg 5x per week

Bloods show my test cyp Iv been on since May is fake, but mast is real (high free test)

Bought new test cyp amps and droped every thing apart from 1ml test cyp PW

Last edited:
You need to get 300ml out to drop 1 point in your hemoglobin, that's a lot of blood

When you say 1 point do you mean 10 so my 184 will hit 174? I think some of these uk vs USA readings are different

Yes you can dump blood.

-Always have someone with you incase you get dizzy or plan old faint.

-dump into a container to measure exactly how much your dumping.

The problem with this form of giving blood is it will often clog over and over because it's not being drawn it's just draining under your own blood pressure.

CG

Yes I was thinking this would happen, there is no vacuum either so would take ages

I have done this several times. Take a couple of asprin a few hours ahead of time to thin the blood. It will make things much easier. Go to the feed store and get some 16g needles. 18g might work as well, 16 is the standard.

I hook a tube to the needle and run it to a plastic water bottle with a hole drilled in the lid. I have it marked to the 1pint level. Tie your arm off to pump up if needed and go. I've never had a problem, other than the line clogging up.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity