advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any one use EQ as the base of their cycle? ..long term?

SOUR DIESEL

Sponsor Rep
Kilo Klub Member
Sponsors
what's been your experience? ..when you system was finally saturated, could it replicate TEST, without the bloat ..was there really any issue with high Hg/HCT?

what did you stack with it?

appreciate all experiences

what's been your experience? ..when you system was finally saturated, could it replicate TEST, without the bloat ..was there really any issue with high Hg/HCT?

what did you stack with it?

appreciate all experiences

not the base but 1800mg eq with 1800mg tp and 2100mg anadrol.

a few other compounds along the way, just different orals, ran about 300mg or orals ed the whole time, anadrol mostly but there was also tbol and wini for a bit.

ran for 3-4 months.

great cycle.

Ameen Alai says that you can use EQ as the base alongside Primo, and Winny injectables. Then rotate Var, Anadrol, and Dbol orals (every two days). This makes it so that the orals never aromatize within the system because your changing them every two days but you still get the benefits. I have yet to try it but he raves about the usage of this stack and how it keeps you super lean and dry making gains. Maybe ill try what the boss says this offseason. :headbang::headbang::headbang:

I heard guys in middle east use eq as base for cycle

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

Ameen Alai says that you can use EQ as the base alongside Primo, and Winny injectables. Then rotate Var, Anadrol, and Dbol orals (every two days). This makes it so that the orals never aromatize within the system because your changing them every two days but you still get the benefits. I have yet to try it but he raves about the usage of this stack and how it keeps you super lean and dry making gains. Maybe ill try what the boss says this offseason. :headbang::headbang::headbang:
This sounds like a VERY interesting concept.

not the base but 1800mg eq with 1800mg tp and 2100mg anadrol.

a few other compounds along the way, just different orals, ran about 300mg or orals ed the whole time, anadrol mostly but there was also tbol and wini for a bit.

ran for 3-4 months.

great cycle.

my blood got thicker just by reading that

Never used it as a base without test but I have used it long term. I typically see benefits from EQ around week 16 at 1g/wk and have run it for 32 weeks. Made me strong as shit and vascular as hell.

He has some great ideas but I don't know if I agree with some of them and the logic or lack thereof...
His mind intrigues me though and I do correspond with him.

I've hated eq so many times....just too little umph for the possible sides. I have given up on it many times....
For some reason I always want to justify trying it a different way but I'm always disappointed when I do.

That being said....if I try it again it will be in the 900-1200 range.

so what do you take to help offset some of the sides with eq? the thickening of blood and rbc rise being most important. I have never really tried it but wanted to and just have shied away due to the blood issues I have read about.

so what do you take to help offset some of the sides with eq? the thickening of blood and rbc rise being most important. I have never really tried it but wanted to and just have shied away due to the blood issues I have read about.
Not much you can do....donate blood, baby aspirin, bloodwork before and during?

I can't believe the dosages guys are talking about in this thread. I ran 400mg/week for 6 months and the results were insane.

Not much you can do....donate blood, baby aspirin, bloodwork before and during?

I was thinking that. I was wondering if there were other things coming out to do now to combat the sides. Have you ever experimented with Nattokinase, Knight?

I can't believe the dosages guys are talking about in this thread. I ran 400mg/week for 6 months and the results were insane.

I agree. I ran it at 400mg a week with higher test and gained like 30lbs that cycle and loved the EQ. I have also used it at 125mg a week with noticable benefits. Im a low dose guy or I respond well to low dosages I guess. I too am amazed by people saying you need a higher dose for long periods of time.

eq and dbol are basically the same, eq just doesn't aromatize and has a super long ester. take ester weight into account almost half the weight is made up of the ester and dose accordingly.

we see lots talk of running dbol and drol for synergy using eq allows you to do so without the added work for the liver.

when using high doses of each I just make sure to take something to thin the blood a little bit.

that said because of the half life i find it to be a some what subtle drug, kind of sneaks up on you.

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methandrostenolone"]Methandrostenolone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boldenone"]Boldenone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

just look at the molecular structure.

wow.. I hope you guys running crazy high amounts of eq and test donate blood often, and have labs done..

wow.. I hope you guys running crazy high amounts of eq and test donate blood often, and have labs done..
Pretty sure, 1g eq is just as bad as 1g of anything else for hematocrit and rbc.

I know a few guy who used 200-300 mg of anadrol a day for years on end in the 80s and guess what they are still alive and healthy.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws