over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any one used injectable clen?

jayl19

Registered
Anyone used or even heard of injectable clen?

I havnt, I started training with a Spainish lad who told me everyone uses it in Spain (that lifts) and it's easy to get hold of, Iv asked my 3 local dealers and none of them have even heard of it, asked a few vets and they haven't heard of it either, the Spainish lad reckons your body doesn't get used to it like the oral, am in the the UK btw.

Sounds good, any one used it?

Edit: some one told me it's called halios or something

Anyone used or even heard of injectable clen?

I havnt, I started training with a Spainish lad who told me everyone uses it in Spain (that lifts) and it's easy to get hold of, Iv asked my 3 local dealers and none of them have even heard of it, asked a few vets and they haven't heard of it either, the Spainish lad reckons your body doesn't get used to it like the oral, am in the the UK btw.

Sounds good, any one used it?

Edit: some one told me it's called halios or something

The human body doesn't work that way. Tolerance occurs with the down-regulation of the beta 2 receptors, which means tolerance will occur if the receptors are constantly activated. The only way for your lads misconception to be true is if somehow the human body stops absorbing the oral with repeated use, which just doesn't happen. Either way, tolerance isn't an issue with clen because it's so potent.

The human body doesn't work that way. Tolerance occurs with the down-regulation of the beta 2 receptors, which means tolerance will occur if the receptors are constantly activated. The only way for your lads misconception to be true is if somehow the human body stops absorbing the oral with repeated use, which just doesn't happen. Either way, tolerance isn't an issue with clen because it's so potent.

But clen oral does stop working after a week, everyone knows this

Anyway that's not the reason for the thread, just simply wanted to know people's experiences with it and whether it's worth the hassle over oral

Was he possibly referring to Helios ?
To my knowledge it is used by some for as a fat burner.

Edit: Its a clen/yohimbe injectable.

Anyway that's not the reason for the thread, just simply wanted to know people's experiences with it and whether it's worth the hassle over oral
Definitely still works after a week.

I've used it in helios, which has some other stuff added, it's ok. Only benefit was that I needed less clen to get same results.

Was he possibly referring to Helios ?

To my knowledge it is used by some for as a fat burner.

Edit: Its a clen/yohimbe injectable.

Yep sounds like the stuff

If clen keeps working 100% after a week or 2 then why does every protocol I see say they take clen for 10-14 days then drop it

I know myself 80mcg kicks my ass at first, then am up to 240mcg within the 5-6 weeks if I stay on it and feel like am still on 80mcg

wrong

If clen keeps working 100% after a week or 2 then why does every protocol I see say they take clen for 10-14 days then drop it

I know myself 80mcg kicks my ass at first, then am up to 240mcg within the 5-6 weeks if I stay on it and feel like am still on 80mcg

doesnt sound like it stopped working :rolleyes:

just take something to upregulate beta2 receptors, some anti histamins work for that afaik.

injectable clen is no better than oral clen, maybe a very small increase in bioavailability and thats it.

helios is supposed to give spot reduction benefits, but this is really debatable.

Yohimbine is synergistic with a NE Releasing-Agent such as Ephedrine. It works on the alpha receptor's feedback loop.

There was never any great reason to combine Clen/Yohimbine.

yes, everyone knows this
:banghead::banghead:

holy sh:spam:it

So you guys just take 80mcg everyday straight for 16 weeks?

I go by sides mostly the jitters since I get no energy from it. In two weeks, I can get as high as 160 and once those jitters drop off I ditch the clen and use eca or dnp for a week and then back on clen.

helios imo was a decent product. VERY potent and with the added yohimbine I notice energy, but would also get heart palpitations and tachycardia. My body hates yohimbine. As a result I stop using it. As for fat loss it was about the same as oral clen.

I wouldn't use it for 16 weeks. That sounds crazy to me but I don't compete. I don't like to walk around with a high heart rate for long and 16 weeks is too long to have your heart rate elevated like that.

I just use it for 2-3 weeks at a time to accelerate things when needed. My last run was at 40mcgs for 3 weeks and was successful.

I wouldn't use it for 16 weeks. That sounds crazy to me but I don't compete. I don't like to walk around with a high heart rate for long and 16 weeks is too long to have your heart rate elevated like that.

I just use it for 2-3 weeks at a time to accelerate things when needed. My last run was at 40mcgs for 3 weeks and was successful.

I agree! Long term use of clen, or high dose in general is too stressful on the heart and unwise. Low dose for a couple weeks to speed up fat loss is plenty!

I agree! Long term use of clen, or high dose in general is too stressful on the heart and unwise. Low dose for a couple weeks to speed up fat loss is plenty!
I actually slowed down my use of preworkout drinks for the same reasons. As I get older the stimulant effects bug me. Don't need my heart beating out of my chest. It's enough I'm stressing it with AAS use. I just eat fruit and have a cup of coffee before heading to the gym now.

Clenbuterol has been shown to remain active for 15-20 weeks with no break when the dosage is tapered up.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws