over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any opinions on this type winn?

Thanks guys. I have 2 other main brands of Winni on hand.

I had some Chinese micronised 100mg/ml Stano in single use ampoules. I would generally feel better with the amps from a cleanliness standpoint. Worked like a dream in that it didn't clog up anything, with tiny needles too. Even 50mg of some others like Jurox back in the day were terrible to work with. I think we shot with 18 gauge and still it would clog Lol. A lot of guys think the inject is so much better, I didn't have much luck with either mode of admin.

I remember Proline too lol. Never tried thank God! QV when it first came out was pretty good stuff! As usual, they make first good impressions and do hate switch! Denkall 400 was a killer when that came out, pain wise that is!
Haha I think his stuff was good for a while then went scammer Bradley groh up in my. I used strango for a long time too but he got busted. Crazy how the landscape has changed. Back in like 2004 it was mostly human grade. Loved those Serbian ICN...green sust amps.. yellow... Iranian test e. They had a lab in India that had 2 ml vials those things were good too.

It was great back in the day. I’d try it. No different than ordering stuff off the internet. UGL is UGL. People print their own labels and slap them on there.

Back in like 2004 it was mostly human grade. Loved those Serbian ICN...green sust amps.. yellow... Iranian test e. They had a lab in India that had 2 ml vials those things were good too.
Some of those are still pretty popular here in Europe but people love to haggle over the price, they go with UG to save a few bucks. I'd rather pay a few bucks more for peace of mind. Cheap bastards Lol.

Some of those are still pretty popular here in Europe but people love to haggle over the price, they go with UG to save a few bucks. I'd rather pay a few bucks more for peace of mind. Cheap bastards Lol.
Yeah I never understood cheap people. You see some new source open up on a board with a sale and a bunch of guys trust him and give him a try over their established sources to save $10 bucks on vials that could be completely bunk. Back in the day I always went with human grade. But the fakes became so good no one online could tell which was real which was fake. At that point I trashed my amps and went with ugl. Would rather go with Joe blow brewing out of his mom's basement that at least has a good rep for years than get something counterfeit that was made to look like an actual pharmacy amp. At least the ug labs aren't pretending to be something they aren't. Well maybe those that show us pics of these high tech facilities that they claim to be brewing from when we all know it's an apartment lol.

I remember Proline too lol. Never tried thank God! QV when it first came out was pretty good stuff! As usual, they make first good impressions and do hate switch! Denkall 400 was a killer when that came out, pain wise that is!
Denkall was great that 400 was the forerunner to todays UGL doses, lofeller was pretty big, Reforvet (especially Reforvet-B), then the best was the Quality Vet and SYD group-it was an Aussie company but the facility was in Mexico. All that was in my mexi pipeline along with the first Jinitropins coming into the US, I don’t believe China was actually involved but that GH makes me think. Everyone I knew was Mexican or Irish by way of Boston and it was the glory days of gear for sure. Singapore was wide open and Thailand was cracking too, Russia and Poland were already shut down and IP was starting to get popped it was a good transition

Yeah I never understood cheap people. You see some new source open up on a board with a sale and a bunch of guys trust him and give him a try over their established sources to save $10 bucks on vials that could be completely bunk. Back in the day I always went with human grade. But the fakes became so good no one online could tell which was real which was fake. At that point I trashed my amps and went with ugl. Would rather go with Joe blow brewing out of his mom's basement that at least has a good rep for years than get something counterfeit that was made to look like an actual pharmacy amp. At least the ug labs aren't pretending to be something they aren't. Well maybe those that show us pics of these high tech facilities that they claim to be brewing from when we all know it's an apartment lol.

Attachments

• IMG_3085.jpeg
    IMG_3085.jpeg
    98.3 KB · Views: 10
Haha. Forget what lab it was that used to use that pic claiming it was their facility. I remember seeing that years ago. I'm sure liquid orals and caps can be just fine but as s rule I usually like to use a lab that offers tabs. At least then you know they have invested some $$ into their operation by getting a pill press.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear