over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any oral minoxidil experiences?

FrancisK

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
I know I know and I’m sorry in advance but please don’t just say “shave it bro”...🤣

So I’ve been throwing the kitchen sink at my hair for a couple months now trying to stave off a hair transplant and I’ve actually seen discernible results which is encouraging, even though I know when I stop the results go away but that’s a different matter.

So I was looking to add oral minoxidil, my biggest concern is the increased body hair growth from it but I’m willing to give it a shot assuming it’s not permanent.

So my question for anyone who has used oral minox is did the increased body hair go away when you stopped or do you keep it? Any other thing I should know about before I order some up?

Thanks fellas!

Well, I’ve read the side effects can be pretty harsh . If minoxidil can lower collagen synthesis topically, imagine the effect oral can have, as well

Why not go the topical route? I’ve been using it for a few months and have had great results.

If I took oral minoxidil

I can pretty much guarantee they could cast me as one of those werewolves in those Underworld movies without any CGI

Why not go the topical route? I’ve been using it for a few months and have had great results.

From my research it’s actually extremely more effective orally and reduces the aging skin sides and face bloating, also of course much more convenient. But it’s systematic so the hair growth is an issue....

From my research it’s actually extremely more effective orally and reduces the aging skin sides and face bloating, also of course much more convenient. But it’s systematic so the hair growth is an issue....
There’s no actual evidence that it causes aging or effects collagen. I think it’s more of a case of correlation. Also the topical isn’t systemic and the face bloating is extremely rare.

There’s no actual evidence that it causes aging or effects collagen. I think it’s more of a case of correlation. Also the topical isn’t systemic and the face bloating is extremely rare.

Yea I know but for me personally it bloated the shit out of my face and gave me some crazy bags under my eyes, could have been coincidental with the bags of course. Everyone is different I suppose...

Oh the oral route is actually used for BP which is an benefit as well.

Yea I know but for me personally it bloated the shit out of my face and gave me some crazy bags under my eyes, could have been coincidental with the bags of course. Everyone is different I suppose...
Very true. It is one of those drugs that they still don’t know exactly how it works. I’ve naturally got chip munk cheeks so I don’t even notice face bloat with dbol lol

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
knarf447
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws