over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any peptides strictly for fat loss

kscowboy

Kilo Klub Member / Board Supporter
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
I am new to peptides and was wondering if there are any that are strictly used for fat loss. I have read about some that are good for pumps or muscle building but are there any that are fat loss specific? I have used GH in the past and was not all that impressed with the fat loss properties. So any others? KS

I am new to peptides and was wondering if there are any that are strictly used for fat loss. I have read about some that are good for pumps or muscle building but are there any that are fat loss specific? I have used GH in the past and was not all that impressed with the fat loss properties. So any others? KS

i too am very interseted and new to peptides.

More specificaly frag 176-191 although some have more success with it than others. good old fashioned ghrp and cjc will chip away at fat as will hgh. The advantage of the frag over hgh is price

Most peps elevate IGF. Elevated IGF leads to fat loss. Elevated IGF with low insulin leads even better fat loss.

Yea frag 176-191 is best for fat loss you must use it in a fasted state and use cardio soon after to burn up all your fat that was freed up or else this will do no good for you

Yea frag 176-191 is best for fat loss you must use it in a fasted state and use cardio soon after to burn up all your fat that was freed up or else this will do no good for you

This seems to be the key. I think a lot of people have been looking for a magic bullet and it just isnt that. Seems to have real good potential with correct diet and cardio

This seems to be the key. I think a lot of people have been looking for a magic bullet and it just isnt that. Seems to have real good potential with correct diet and cardio

Thanks guys. Quick follow up on this. First, my diet an training are as close to ideal as they have ever been. I'm close to 100% comliant. I'm just looking for a little extra edge without too many sides. What do you guys think would be a decent protocal? Do you guys get allot of sides at all?

Thanks guys. Quick follow up on this. First, my diet an training are as close to ideal as they have ever been. I'm close to 100% comliant. I'm just looking for a little extra edge without too many sides. What do you guys think would be a decent protocal? Do you guys get allot of sides at all?

Apart from being cheaper thats the other benifit-lack of sides. I cant give you a protocol but im sure someone will. If i do use when i cut i shall probably do it with an intemint fasting approach-but at the moment im leaning towards ghrp2 and cjc anyway

frag 250 mcg 3-4x a day. or 500mcg 2x
First dose + cardio + 1-2 hours fasting, then food, mostly protein, hold off on fat/carbs. Last dose before bed
There are very few sides with any peps. You could add in grf 1-29, hex, ghrp 2 or 6, or any # of other compounds to help the bf%of the research subject
-c

frag 250 mcg 3-4x a day. or 500mcg 2x
First dose + cardio + 1-2 hours fasting, then food, mostly protein, hold off on fat/carbs. Last dose before bed
There are very few sides with any peps. You could add in grf 1-29, hex, ghrp 2 or 6, or any # of other compounds to help the bf%of the research subject
-c

Thanks CM. Are you thinking of a keto style diet or are you just suggesting to time the macros in a way that leaves a good span of time mainly protein? I'm thinking maybe do the frag early am, hit cardio, protein/very light fat only for the first two daily meals, add carbs for the next two, pro+fat only for last meal, last shot before bed. Is that a reasonable set up? I just hesistate re: keto style diets. I've never done well on them. Always flatten out and loose strength even with AAS.

no particular diet in mind, but carbs and fat tend to blunt some of the effect of some peps, so better suited to leave em out for a while. I am sure it has been done with success other ways, but why not leave no stone unturned. Just don't eat for a long time when you are done doing cardio. all the free fatty acids are ready to get put back as soon as you eat, so starve use/ burn em
-c

Thanks C. I appreciate it. I had been thinking about the CJC and GrHP 6 combo too; or just running HGH at a low dose until about OCtober. Obviously the peps would be a little cheaper than straight GH. I'm just kicking ideas around. My goal is to reach about 210 by the end of April, use May to fill out a bit; and then go into contest prep for the NPC New Hampshire in October. LBM preservation is a top priority because I don't have as much as you guys do!

I was thinking too about a low dose DNP for the next 4 - 6 weeks (maybe 200mg ED) but I work in a kitchen (think heat). Not sure even a low dose of that would be a great idea. Plus, I have time on my side. It's not like I need the ol' "whoops I phucked up my diet" drugs.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws