over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any seen any recent pics of Arnold?

MrPump

Registered
We all know that he let himself go for a long period of time.

However, I just saw a pic of him in a posing trade off with one Russian heavyweights (I know his name, but cant spell it for shit...Klitcho???".

Anyway, he looks a lot better.

Someone is trying to make a movie run.........

I'd say after the last expendables movie done he just kept in touch with his costar buddy stallone for that magic youth serum stallone just cant get enough of LOL good ol hgh

as far as letting self go, in his defense, he was all over the place for a good while... between politics, housekeepers( at least I thot she was the housekeeper, cant recall for sure so infidelity just to be safe LOL), surgery on a hereditary heart defect... he had a lot going on... very busy man... and heart surgery would be a major setback for anyone really, especially the older you get... you can figure his risk of any complications is a lot higher then someone half his age so his recovery was a slow mellow one...

Shows that one can make good progress at any age

Still it must be humbling for him after being such a beast in his former days.

i doubt it. The guy is in his sixties and is still in better shape than most people will ever be in their whole life

Lol You realize you are talking about a man who came from a small town in Austria, grew up in a house where meat on the table was luxury... then went on to become a millionaire / movie star and one of the most famous persons in the US of A , governor of the state of California and probably could have been president if he was allowed to run... Lol kids these days..

Prob getting ready for the new conan movie thats supposed to go into production soon :headbang:

Lol kids these days..

Anyone who is an Arnie fan knows all that, kid. No doubt he looks great for a man in his 60's or anyone for that matter, but he will still look back at the good old days when he was at his pinnacle.

Last edited:
Anyone who is an Arnie fan knows all that, kid. No doubt he looks great for a man in his 60's or anyone for that matter, but he will still look back at the good old days when he was at his pinnacle.

He would tell you he's in his pinnacle now.

I can't wait to see how far he will go. As in how big he will try to become.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

A guy like Arnold could shrink to 180 pounds soaking wet and he'd still be a beast.
He's one of those rare individuals who was born with a magnetism and charisma that can dominate a situation with nothing more than power of his mind and personality. Guys like that don't need muscles to dominate.

I don't really understand what you are getting at...you say he will be humbled because he will never be a huge bodybuilder anymore? I doubt he gives a shit... he was the top bodybuilder and left it behind 30 years ago... Why would he cling on to something he walked away from not once but twice?

*physical pinnacle, obviously

I get what you are saying, but like others have said his bodybuilding titles/status weren't his greatest life achievements.
The guy has achieved more in a lifetime that most will do in 5. If you read his books towards the end of his bodybuilding career he looked more so at bodybuilding as a base/segway to get his acting career started rather than the titles being his greatest moments.
Bodybuilding gave him the opportunity to get out of Austria and Germany to chase larger goals in the states.
Arnold had a relentless focus on everything he wanted to achieve. Hence his success.

I believe anyone would consider the millionaire/governor/famous actor part of their life more of a pinnacle than winner of the biggest trophy in bodybuilding....

Haha you all are funny... getting all up in arms to defend because I said something that COULD be interpreted as a slight to Arnie. Calm the fuck down, I am a huge Arnold fan. There's only one Arnold action star, all others are pale imitations. Obviously the man has done a lot more than most of us will ever achieve. I was referring to his physical pinnacle and regardless of his (or any of our) achievements in life, one day when we are old we will look back and reminisce about our physical form when it was at it's peak and the things we were capable of doing. Particularly someone like Arnold who started his career based somewhat on his body (yes and charisma).

Last edited:
Sounds like you need to calm down.... I'm fine :)

I agreed with you to an extent but what you need to put into his life perspective is the significance of his bodybuilding career and physique compared to his other life successes.

The general population don't have the same outlook towards physical qualities to the extreme that most bodybuilders do these days. He would most likely be in that group, not the bodybuilding group.

Lol... no I think the point is NEVER say anything on a bodybuilding forum that can be remotely interpreted as a slight against Arnold. :naughty:

Last edited:
In the article that in the mag, Arnold states he would love to do barbell squats but cant due to his knees. It sounds like he really doesn't use weights to train his lower body anymore and just relies on elliptical type machines to work them. He cant due free weight presses anymore due to his shoulders and it sounds like he sticks mostly with machines these days.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear