over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any solutions?

Ace415

Newbies
I have a real bad case of rotator cuff problems. Is there anything thing I could possibly take for that?

I had some success with igf des and gh. But it really depends on how bad the injury is.

Yeah before we go recommending compounds to take can you give further details? Like are you doing or able to do external rotation exercises? Do you know which of the rotator muscles has the problem exactly? A specific problem often times requires a specific solution

Yeah before we go recommending compounds to take can you give further details? Like are you doing or able to do external rotation exercises? Do you know which of the rotator muscles has the problem exactly? A specific problem often times requires a specific solution

I'm able to do my external rotation excercises but tend to feel shoulder pain. Once my shoulder starts to warm up I feel it less. I don't know specificly what part of the rotator cuff it is but I feel it more to the front part, mainly at the upper of the bicep and the shoulder meet. It has definitly taken a toll on my training.

I'm able to do my external rotation excercises but tend to feel shoulder pain. Once my shoulder starts to warm up I feel it less. I don't know specificly what part of the rotator cuff it is but I feel it more to the front part, mainly at the upper of the bicep and the shoulder meet. It has definitly taken a toll on my training.

Sometimes if its where you describe it might actually be where the tendon of the long head of the bicpes muscle attaches to your scapula. That tendon actually crosses the shoulder joint and is often confused with rotator cuff problems.

My advice is not to do any exercises that hurt for at least 2 weeks. Find substitutes to work those areas. Once the pain seems to be gone then you can slowly work those exercises back in and start at like 20 reps so its ligth weight. You might want to do some rotator cuff strengthening exercises too.

Ok yeah, the area you describe is not actually the rotator cuff group per se; semantically speaking. As those four muscles are all on your backside in, on and around your scapula.
Sometimes if its where you describe it might actually be where the tendon of the long head of the bicpes muscle attaches to your scapula. That tendon actually crosses the shoulder joint and is often confused with rotator cuff problems.

My advice is not to do any exercises that hurt for at least 2 weeks. Find substitutes to work those areas. Once the pain seems to be gone then you can slowly work those exercises back in and start at like 20 reps so its ligth weight. You might want to do some rotator cuff strengthening exercises too.

Spot on.
Having received ART for over 6 years now I know first hand often times I'll be sure in my mind I have a sore back or sore pec. But when my practitioner works on me in fact it might be my glute causing the back pain or the aforementioned long head of the bicep causing my pec pain.
That pec-delt tie in area has so much overlapping that its easy to misinterpret the source.
If you live anywhere remotely close to an ART practitioner I highly recommend you getting checked out. Often times a single visit can bring about substantial relief.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws