YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ANY SUGGESTIONS.....ABOUT TO SNAP WITH MY DIET,2-WEEKS OUT...

muscledoc1

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
CANT STOP CRAVING....IM EATING ENOUGH FOOD....JUST ABOUT HAD IT WITH THIS SHIT....MY FIRST SHOW....MADE A HUGE PROGRESS IM DOWN TO 240,WITH STARIETED GLUTES,JUST NEED TO LOSE THE WATER,WILL PROBABLY WEIGH IN AT 230-35...ABOUT TO BREAK AND GIVE IT UP....ITS ALL IN MY HEAD ITS A MENTAL THING AT THIS POINT...ANY SUGGESTIONS?

What are you craving? Junk food? You need to eat the same foods all year, just more of them in the off season. This way you won't be craving as much.

you wanna win or you wanna get your ass kicked...just keep reminding yourself the purpose of what you're doing....everybody more than likely feels this way close to a show, its what you do from here on that will separate you from the others

Pretty normal for 2 weeks out. Chewing gum works for me, also sipping on water all day long helps a little too.

ITS LIKE I DONT GIVE A SHIT ANYMORE,WINNING,LOSING.......GUM DONT HELP,WARM HERBAL TEA+STEVIA IS GETTING OLD,UNSWEET TEA....EHHH.....DONT EVEN KNOW WHY IM DOING THIS.....

lol.....man you got it bad

yo......seriously

i would have something then
anything i wanted

if your glutes are in like you say
its NOT gonna hurt you to have something

its not worth it NOT to

:cool:

have a nice refeed day using good tasting carbs but keep it low fat..aka skiploading :). have some luckycharms, pancakes & syrup, waffles, have what you want just keep it as low as fat as possible. you will gain about 3-5 lbs and will loose it in about 2-3 days then dip even lower in weight.

NEXT TIME hire skip from IM and know the joys of dieting :love:

strawberry sugar free jello made with diet sprite, Lynx mentioned this in an earlier thread, and oh man, really hits the spot when you have a sweet tooth.

have a nice refeed day using good tasting carbs but keep it low fat..aka skiploading :). have some luckycharms, pancakes & syrup, waffles, have what you want just keep it as low as fat as possible. you will gain about 3-5 lbs and will loose it in about 2-3 days then dip even lower in weight.

so...what your saying is, eating a dozen glazed donut isn't skip loading aaargh!

muscledoc, I remember your pics at 12 wks out over at CS, and man you've got to be looking awesome! Just want to encourage you. I've been where you are a couple of times prior to a show, and I can sympathize. Based on your conditioning, you can probably splurge for a single meal, it won't be a problem.

However, since this is your first show, you don't want a splurge to get into your head and then if you aren't happy with your results, you don't wanna have any regrets.

When I felt like you, I'd get out of my office, and take a long walk. Get some air, and look around at all the amazing fall color. It helps to bring a little perspective, that's so easy to lose when your body chemistry is playing tricks on you.

I know this may sound screwy, but try to think of somebody who needs some help with something (most preferably physical help). Helping somebody out in need helps get my focus off of myself, even my appetite. It's amazing how you can feel with some simple acts of service to distract yourself from the cravings.

Have you tried drinking some cyrstal light? That was helpful for me.

Best of luck! Post of some pics again, I'm dying to see your conditioning!! Respect.

x2!!!!!

Better to have a nice solid refeed now than to snap in a week and screw the whole thing up!

The refeed would be perfect right now!

But I worry that with your mindset you have right now and wanting to give up, you might not be able to stop your refeed so give yourself an exact starting time and finishing time.

I am going to get blasted for this but......

Adderall

or

1,3 dimethylamylamine aka Geranium

appetite gone

I am going to get blasted for this but......

Adderall

or

1,3 dimethylamylamine aka Geranium

appetite gone

i was gonna mention drugs

but

decided NOT to take it there

Super Citrimaxx by Now foods will kill cravings.... Also eating Celery will make you feel full, without all the extra carbs and calories.

i was gonna mention drugs

but

decided NOT to take it there

If it were a matter of "will" he wouldn't have made the thread.......the diet is mentally defeating him and no sugar free bs is going to help him at this point lol

brutal honesty

When I bitch about diet ect...my cousin always says Stop being a little bitch. that usually works for me because I am competitive.

So pretending you're my cousin, Stop being a little bitch it's only 2 more weeks and it's all in your head! :p

bro dig in deep and dont do anything. its too close! if you change anything even a new supplement you dont know what your body is going to do. maybe something, maybe nothing but you have worked so hard whay chance doing ANYTHING if you have found the winning formula already! so for now.....gut it out and do nothing for the next 2 weeks but what you have been doing and things will work out. It will be over soon. its only 2 weeks.

best of luck!

Lucian

I know those last couple weeks can suck but stick in there bro its almost over

Couple thoughts...

From a "re-feed"/skipload standpoint, I have to hand those aspects over to the more experienced competitors at how close you are to competition.

From a psychological and physiological standpoint though (and I realize the answer to this first question might seem obvious):
1) how STRESSED are you? I ask this honestly as I personally know that I can be rocking on my diet even during difficult times, but then all it takes is just one little "push" to knock me over my "breaking point" (a fight with the Wife, an extremely bad day in the ICU, etc) and my craving's really kick in. So I ask this for besides the obvious of getting ready for competition how are you handling the rest of your "life responsibilities"... work, family, bills, etc... these can really get the cortisol levels up

2) How are you sleeping? For the most part "fact" now: less sleep = poor regulation of the various "hunger hormones" = more cravings

For Tenny and JVA/TP4U... (I'm asking honestly, I really don't know)... would adderall or geranium help with cravings? MuscleDoc isn't having problems with hunger but instead the cravings... I know I can be NOT hungry but still have cravings for something "bad"... again, just asking honestly.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws