over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any suggestions?

EROD

Newbies
I'm thinking this is a good place to post to get some answers and help well i am 6'1 280 and i am looking to cut weight my goal is to lose 30 pounds at least so here is my question what would i take to accomplish this thanks in advance for any help.

I'm thinking this is a good place to post to get some answers and help well i am 6'1 280 and i am looking to cut weight my goal is to lose 30 pounds at least so here is my question what would i take to accomplish this thanks in advance for any help.

First things is first and the most important: DIET

Plus whats your training and cardio? And depending on your age-hgh.

CONSISTENCY. I dont know much, but one thing ive learned is that what you do matters less, relatively speaking, than your ability to follow thru with whatever route you choose.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

First things is first and the most important: DIET

:yeahthat:
By and large the term cutting drugs is a misnomer. As STI said food intake primarily and cardio secondarily will be your keys. Compound selection becomes tertiary. So I'd echo the notion that the focus should be off what should I take and onto what, how and when should I eat

Theres all sorts of things you could take but I'd be surprised if anyone who had your best interests at heart would recommend something.

You're in the right place here, post your diet and you're more likely to get advice based around that and, coupled with a solid training/cardio routine you will make lasting changes if you have the willpower.

Good luck and let us know those details.

Like others said start with your diet, get that dialed in then cardio/lifting get consistent after you have that down then you can think of adding "helpers"

Get busy liven
Or
Get busy dying

Diet and Exercise

Post Your diet and training program, helps us…… help you.

Any health related issues?
Any supplements your using?

Last edited:
I am 22 years old height is 6'1 weight is 280 i eat 4 meals a day and work out once a day 5 days out of the week. My diet honestly could be better but i do my best to watch what i eat and i always portion out everything, i always have struggled with weight loss and like i said in my original post i am looking for something to help get me off this plateau. lets see i always start and end with at the least 30 minutes of cardio every time i go to the gym my work outs consist of a simple rotation of upper and lower body workouts depending on what day of the week it is and i dedicate one day of the week to straight cardio thanks for all the quick responses.

and health issues none supplements just vpx meltdown, usp labs prime and pwerfull

Last edited:
Create and maintain good habits first. If you take something first that you think is magical, you are going to get alot more than you bargined for.

I am 22 years old height is 6'1 weight is 280 i eat 4 meals a day and work out once a day 5 days out of the week. My diet honestly could be better but i do my best to watch what i eat and i always portion out everything, i always have struggled with weight loss and like i said in my original post i am looking for something to help get me off this plateau...........

Thats not good enough. You need to understand the macro values of what your eating. All the hard work and cardio is like pissing in the wind if your diet does not support fat loss. I weigh all my food, and in the past 8 weeks I have dropped significant bodyfat while keeping or even adding LBM. I detailed it in post 7 oth this thread:

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/beginners-forum/81754-1-p-w-much.html#post1168006

Stop looking for a shortcut and go get your diet in order. Here is a good site to get you started. FitDay - Free Weight Loss and Diet Journal.

Once you get your diet in order and your seeing fat loss, then you may want to look at an ECA stack. But again, fix your diet first.

Last edited:
Thats not good enough. You need to understand the macro values of what your eating. All the hard work and cardio is like pissing in the wind if your diet does not support fat loss. I weigh all my food, and in the past 8 weeks I have dropped significant bodyfat while keeping or even adding LBM. I detailed it in post 7 oth this thread:

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/beginners-forum/81754-1-p-w-much.html#post1168006

Stop looking for a shortcut and go get your diet in order. Here is a good site to get you started. FitDay - Free Weight Loss and Diet Journal.

Once you get your diet in order and your seeing fat loss, then you may want to look at an ECA stack. But again, fix your diet first.

Great post! couldnt have said it better... Bro listen to these guys tehy know what they are talking about. And research is a huge key, and always follow threw with your diet plan. when you find your diet plan gradually get into it in a week or 2week course to get your body use to it and ready for it. It wont be easy by any means but when that weight starts falling out you'll love it and be even more motivated. keep us posted on what you do

u really didnt provide us with a diet as stated. write down everything you eat daily and figure out how much fat and carbs and protein you are having. To people both trying to gain and or lose weight this is usually a surprise on what they are really putting in their body

I am 22 years old height is 6'1 weight is 280 i eat 4 meals a day and work out once a day 5 days out of the week. My diet honestly could be better but i do my best to watch what i eat and i always portion out everything, i always have struggled with weight loss and like i said in my original post i am looking for something to help get me off this plateau.

Plateau.... Not eating right is not a plateau. If you ate less calories then you burn per day you will lose weight period.

Here's another tip. Up your cardio to 45 minutes per day and do it early in the morning on an empty stomach. Take a protein/glutamine shake afterwards and some BCAA's before.
Do this every day (weight train 5 days...cardio EVERY day)...consistency is KEY. If this means going to the gym twice per day (cardio, then later on to weight train), then so be it.
This is what I do,and I came from where you're at (I was once at 307... 6'1"...now 219)
Get that diet in order too...

Hmmm, 22yrs old! Nothing works better than determination, goal setting, planning and a strict diet, cardio program, a journal to keep records of your goals & stats, lots, lots and lots of water. Good and I mean a good diet, drop the soda's, candy's, junk food and start to eat RIGHT, meaning, good healthy things such as lots of veggies, brown rice, good solid protein, chicken, tuna, fish etc. Good amount of fats, flaxseed oils, Omega 3's, a good natural Multi vitamin and lastly remember that this process is a slow and painful one but at the end of your hard work you will eventually be rewarded.

Good luck kiddo!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity